Find phone sex partner

olarmy1997

Virgin
Joined
Jul 19, 2010
Posts
17
Im curious, I've had phone sex a few times in my life, but it was always with a girlfriend. How is the best way to find a phone sex partner that is not a pay line? I need a real person.
 
Try a creative personal ad in the Literotica Personal section. Meet some people on the Playground forum. Get to know some people on the boards, and go from there.

Or, if worse comes to worst, try a bathroom wall. You can usually find a few numbers there... ;)
 
I've got the answer - how about trying it with your wife?

Anyone on here ever had a hands free orgasm? I haven't but have almost cum from going down on my wife a few times and several times from her flicking my nipples but without touching my cock. The problem is I can never actually cum that way. Anyone know if it si possible? Also, is it possible to orgasm from prostate stimulation alone?
 
Crazy thought. Why don't you actually try to get to know a woman before you ask her to get freaky with you? Some ladies may actually think that arousal starts outside of the actual bedroom. Anyone who does not think that is perhaps not a real lady in the first place.

Im curious, I've had phone sex a few times in my life, but it was always with a girlfriend. How is the best way to find a phone sex partner that is not a pay line? I need a real person.
 
Back
Top