bi/gay women exposing themselves to straight women?

Guys, if your wife wants to experience having sex with another woman and her only concern is anonymity, take her on a vacation out of the country and make arrangements with a high end sex worker to seduce her. Glad I did.
 
i like how she makes me dress to show myself off. my name is lauren

Hello Lauren. Would love to hear more about how Miss Vera makes you dress.(Would also love to hear how it makes Miss Vera feel ;)
 
Wow....do you do this often? Obviously it works since you got a date out of it. :) I'd be worried they'd think I was a weirdo. But having a woman come on to me like that, it's intriguing.

it is not so much of a 'come on', but rather like an invitation- if they might be interested. If not they ignore although they do get a very nice visual, maybe they might think twice and have an open mind. OR, they like it very much and want to pursue the invitation
 
Tried my 'pedicure' way last weekend. Wore a short tight summer dress, no panties and sexy heels. She was a very cute Asian and once we started, I spread my legs giving her a wonderful view and she seemed shy but kept glancing up between my legs. Shop was just her & I and asked my if I wanted a foot massage . I asked just my feet ? and she began massaging my legs but seemed nervous as it had a storefront.
When we finished and I was paying her, I gave her a very generous tip and she she handed my a card with her cell number telling me to please call if I was interested in private massage and I invited her for a drink this weekend. She held my hand saying that she thought I was very sexy and loved my perfume. Can't wait until next weekend.
..........
 
Showing Off

I love to show off and push the limits in public. I have had lots of fun and some sucess in finding a willing playmate ;)
 
I love to show off and push the limits in public. I have had lots of fun and some sucess in finding a willing playmate ;)

it can work to be a 'creative ' trying to find other women willing.. there are more than we think out there, in so many places...
 
Took my GF to Spa Castle in Dallas and in the Locker Rooms/showers/Saunas/and some of the baths (off the locker rooms) are nude only. She's an exhibitionist at heart so really wanted to try it.

https://tx.spacastleusa.com/amenities/bath-locker-lounge/

She was a lil nervous at first - but afterward said she was really turned on by 1. being nude in front of the other women and also 2. a couple of them really checking her out. ;)
 
sternly encouraging a straight woman to overly expose herself around other women, straight or gay.

I'm still having trouble posting my pictures. I'm not supposed to get back to that woman until I do it. I'm afraid to disappoint her

Showing myself off to guys is easy now. Like in my car and things like that. Women looked at me funny if they saw me I wasn't even doing anything so bad.
 
On the way back from a night out after work from London to Surrey. I had no panties on and I noticed a cute milf opposite who had clearly had a few to drink too.. unfortunately she was with a guy but he couldn’t see me due to the seats we were in. I kept making eyes with her and opened my legs for her to see.. she couldn’t stop looking the whole journey
 
I find myself doing this at the gym. In the shower. Usually it a woman that's not in great shape and they're checking me out. I let them see all they want
 
I find myself doing this at the gym. In the shower. Usually it a woman that's not in great shape and they're checking me out. I let them see all they want

Oh I love doing this in the gym.
I love to "accidently" do this in department store dressing rooms, to unsuspecting moms and sales associates.
 
A second hand account

Some time back I was at a local strip club which unfortunately will be closing soon due to mismanagement (I feel sorry for staff and dancers anyway).

I met four lesbians there and we had some drinks. I got the conversation started when I gave up my chair so they could all sit together and got dancers who were reluctant to come over to them.

One of the women in the group went to use the bathroom which doubled as the dancer's locker room (unfair in my opinion). She went in and came out a bit later.

As we drank I asked her what it was like...she smiled and replied, "like your dreams," and we laughed.
 
I'm still having trouble posting my pictures. I'm not supposed to get back to that woman until I do it. I'm afraid to disappoint her

Showing myself off to guys is easy now. Like in my car and things like that. Women looked at me funny if they saw me I wasn't even doing anything so bad.

Something tells me there won't be any pictures.
 
Oh I love doing this in the gym.
I love to "accidently" do this in department store dressing rooms, to unsuspecting moms and sales associates.

I like doing it sometimes in meetings with other women, just showing a flash or more. If I know it is only 1 on one, I dress especially for that
 
I like doing it sometimes in meetings with other women, just showing a flash or more. If I know it is only 1 on one, I dress especially for that

When (IF!) the weather becomes warm, I'll put on the light skirts and wear no panties, able to flash more!
 
Back
Top