Confessions: What Are Yours?

Status
Not open for further replies.
ICT I'm tired of giving of myself to people that are my friends and being walked all over in return. :(

ICT tomorrow I'm starting as the new in-practice teacher of a bunch of teenagers and I'm shitting already :eek:

ICT I have listened to the same album at least 2 dozen times in the past three days and am playing entirely to much tetris (maybe that is part of the cause for my headache).

ICT I have listened to the same album at least 2 dozen times in the past three days and am playing entirely to much tetris (maybe that is part of the cause for my headache).

ICT I don't know if I'm gonna make things worse but... have you tried Bejeweled?? :devil: second most addictive game after tetris!

oh, and if the album's good I wouldn't bother! :rose:

ICT I don't know if I'm gonna make things worse but... have you tried Bejeweled?? :devil: second most addictive game after tetris!

oh, and if the album's good I wouldn't bother! :rose:

ICT I have been addicted to Bejeweled at one point in time, but I couldn't get any better at it so I got bored (one of my problems, I get bored if things don't challenge me).

ICT I grow tired of people when I don't have her to keep me balanced, when she isn't here to make me smile

ICT there are people who make me wonder why I keep coming back to Lit. People who make me just want to leave. People who do their best to shit on everything and make sure that no one is happy just so they can stroke their own egos.

IACT I sometimes feel like I'm just counting down the days until I snap on it.

ICT there are people who make me wonder why I keep coming back to Lit. People who make me just want to leave. People who do their best to shit on everything and make sure that no one is happy just so they can stroke their own egos.

IACT I sometimes feel like I'm just counting down the days until I snap on it.

They're egovores...

ICT that I don't know why they keep coming since they seem to hate all of us for the very reason that the forums even exist. Ofcourse you've answered that anyway, they feed on the suffering on others

Numerous attempts to get old pics of me or pictures I sent to people that haven't been posted on my thread.

I just wanna PM her and say "Why are you so obsessed with me":cool:

That is creepy. May not be obsession.....a friend of mine had several of her pics from another site swiped and used by someone else. They apparently used her pics to attract other women and men to chat with. Which is even creepier.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back