Domesticated Servant (closed for Angelique127 and CeriseBuss).

Isabella was surprised by her maids reaction, shocked and insisting that it would be inapproriate to do so... it was like she had asked Rosa to dance with the devil on someone's grave...

" Please Rosa calm yourself and don't be so silly. You are acting as if I meant to take advantage of you. I was simply suggesting that if you joined me it would be easier to perform the duties I wanted done. It is completely natural for two females to bathe naked together. No where in the Bible does it say it is a sin to be naked ! " Isabella stated, not intending to debate the finer points of the good book with her servant.

" Besides when you took this position you promised to perform any task I wanted done. Anything to please me, remember ? Perhaps I should make you go shine the silverware for hours until your fingers hurt or wash all my clothes by hand...would you rather do that ? " Isabella scolded, not like being defied or questioned by a servant.



In many ways, Rosa would have preferred to perform one of the grueling and tedious tasks Sra. Anderson threatened to assign her. She realized, however, that her employer spoke rhetorically, and to accept the offer might anger her further. Given her precarious legal position in this country, she did not dare risk that.

“I will do as you say, señora,” Rosa sighed. The tinge of sexual excitement had vanished in her panic. Turning her back, she began to disrobe.



 
Isabella felt a twinge of guilt...Rosa was really mortified. As a woman, she realized that she was forcing her young little maid into doing something that she wasn't ready for...yet. Isabella wasn't cold hearted, yes, she could force her maid to do as she wished but she preffered to have her willingly serve her. It was a delicate situation that would require time to break down any resistance.

Rosa had turned her back and was preparing to disrobe, and despite the fact that Isabella desired to see her dark haired servant naked, she interrupted, " " I've had a change of heart Rosa, there is no need for you to undress. You may shave my legs at the sink. Now please get my towel and my robe. "

The blonde stood and washed the bubbles from her body using the nozzle.

" What are you waiting for ? I told you to get my towel. " Isabella said with an impatient tone of voice. How different their lives were, Isabella reasoned. By time she was Rosa's age, she had screwed four different guys, one who was married. Yes it was sinful but to her it was exciting if not satisfying. Isabella felt no guilt, her parents were agnostic and she or her siblings never stepped foot inside a church, at least not until she was married. Thank God though she had never got pregnant or else she wouldn't have the career or the home and her beloved Mercedes. Isabella had a six figure job and the freedom to do whatever she wanted. If making love was wrong she didn't want to be right.

After all Isabella didn't intend to seduce her little virgin maid overnite...
 
Last edited:


Is she going to try to seduce me? Rosa worried as she turned her back and began to disrobe. She knew Sra. Anderson had interest in lesbian sex. Rosa had seen the video left cued up on her employer’s bedroom television.

“I’ve had a change of heart, Rosa,” Sra. Anderson suddenly announced. “There is no need for you to undress. You may shave my legs at the sink. Now please get my towel and my robe.”

Rosa exhaled with relief. As she re-buttoned her blouse, however, she became confused by a second emotion, an underlying strain of anger. Does she think me, a mere maid, not worthy of seduction?

“What are you waiting for?” her employer demanded, not giving Rosa an opportunity to explore and resolve her conflicting feelings. “I told you to get my towel.”

“Sí, señora,” Rosa sighed as she picked up the large, fluffy, burgundy towel and turned to present it. At that point she saw her employer’s full naked body for the first time. Full breasts on a petite frame, toned from hours at the gym. Naturally blonde hair — never seen in Rosa’s home village in the mountains of Nayarit — framed the señora’s lovely, if stern, face. If taller, Sra. Anderson could have made as much money as a model as she now did in business.

Although prettier, she reminded Rosa of one of the actresses in the lesbian movie she had watched part of on Friday. Again, Rosa could feel her own nipples pressing against the inside of her bra, and a warm emptiness returning to her loins. Trembling slightly, she stepped forward and wrapped the towel around her beautiful employer.


 
Unlike her goody two shoes domestic servant, Isabella loved being naked, she was proud of her body. Once dry she decided not to don her robe but strut over to the sink. Finding her feminine shaving gel she applied it to her thighs and calves. Handing a custom razor to Rosa she instucted, " Please try not to cut me, I hate razor burn. "

The look on her maid's face was priceless. Never in a thousand years did she ever imagine she would be expected to shave her employers legs.

Isabella smiled, placing her hands on her hips and put her shapely leg up on the stool to offer easier access...

" Well Rosa what are you waiting for ? A lady must keep her legs hair free if she's always wearing stockings. "

True enough Isabella always wore pencil skirts or the like to the office. Underneath her professional attire she wore her stockings and garter, never pantyhose, which she simply hated.
 
Last edited:


Having completed shaving Sra. Anderson’s right calf and the tricky area around her knee, the broad firm length of her thigh should not have daunted Rosa. It even helped, in the most practical sense, that her employer had refused Rosa’s attempt to put a robe on her, thereby leaving the tops of her legs free of any obstructing fabric. In another way, however, it made the job for Rosa most difficult.

So far, she had allowed herself only a glimpse of the señora’s womanhood, with its exotic and beautiful blonde hair. Laura knew such people existed, mostly of northern European descent, unlike Rosa’s Iberian and Mesoamerican heritage. She had never seen such a sight before, and had to fight her instinct to stare and examine.

Now, shaving the señora’s lean thigh, she not only had to be careful not to bump her intimate parts, she had to do so while bringing her hands quite closely to them. The women in the lesbian movie Rosa had seen earlier that weekend had removed their pubic hair, but Rosa imagined the blonde one may have had pubes like her employer. The image of that actress's co-star licking her there would not leave Rosa’ thoughts, wondering what that would feel like to do or have done to her.

As she finished the top and the outside of her employer’s right thigh, leaving just the back and inside to go, Rosa realized she felt so warm in the admittedly steamy bathroom that it had her almost panting. She looked up into Sra. Anderson’s lovely blue eyes and spoke softly. “I’ve been concentrating so hard not to... um, not to cut you, señora, that I’ve lost my breath. I need to pause for a moment.”


 

Attachments

  • Senora01.jpg
    Senora01.jpg
    98 KB · Views: 0
the seduction continues

Without compliant Rosa shaved her employers leg, being ever so careful not to inflict the slightest cut. Isabella stood as a proud goddess, gazing down at her servant who was busy concentrating at her task. Isabella noticed the swell of Rosa's breasts in her uniform from above her and knew that her lovely body was having an affect on her maid.

After all Isabella's blonde womanhood was a mere inches from her face.

Rosa paused, trying to catch her breath. Looking up at mistress she asked for a moment to get ahold of herself. Of course Isabella could not resist the request once gazing into Rosa's deep but dark innocent eyes...

" Oh my God Rosa, are you feeling okay ? I mean you look so...you look so flustered ! " Isabella said, somewhat concerned.

Her maid batted her long black eyelashes but otherwise remained silent.

Isabella made her stand up and directed her into her bedroom, insisting that Rosa sit down on the silk sheets on the bed. Once settled Isabella rushed to the sink and got a glass of cold water, " Here love, drink this please ! "
 


Rosa accepted the glass of water, holding it with two hands, and took a small sip, like she might of the wine at Communion each Sunday.

“No, señora, this isn’t right,” Rosa, flustered and confused, told her nude employer. “It’s not proper for you to be serving me, especially not when I haven’t finished my assigned task and left you with shaving cream all over your legs. Let’s go back to the bathroom so I can finish.”


 
Rosa sat and took a sip of water and then insisted she finish the the task she started. She seemed recovered if not a littled flushed.

" Very well Rosa, if you are feeling better. " Isabella said as they returned to the sink. She handed her maid the razor again. " You know I am concerned about you, Rosa, you are quite specail to me. Although I might not show it at times, I really do appreicate all that you do. "

Isabella thought and hoped that her sweet little servant was momentarily overcome by her new developing feelings towards her. After all, this was the first time Rosa, in all her innocence, had been exposed to the naked female body, or any nude body for that matter.

" Thank you for doing such a good job on my legs. I always cut myself, it is so nice to have someone do it for me. " Isabella encouraged, parting her shapely legs to once again give her maid better access to her upper thigh...and her womanhood !
 


By the time Rosa had finished shaving both of Sra. Anderson’s legs, then wiped them clean of remaining lotion with a warm cloth, she felt almost dazed with confusion. Rosa had never known a man; she planned to remain a virgin until her wedding night. Now, however, between the things she had seen in that video on Friday, and her necessary proximity to the señora’s body with its full, firm breasts and beautifully exotic blonde pubes, she found herself more curious about how it might feel with a woman.

Rinsing out the washcloth in the sink, she finally found enough self-control to dare to speak. “I... I hope that’s g-g-good enough, señora. Shall I go prepare... um, prepare your brunch?”



 
Young Rosa stammered, asking to be excused to go fix brunch after completing her duty of shaving Isabella's legs. She seemed somewhat flustered but Isabella was pleased with the way she performed her duties. Not even as much as a scratch...

" Of course Rosa, prepare brunch, I'm simply famished. " her blonde employer dismissed her, " And thank you for doing such a fine job ! "

Once her servant was gone Isabella strutted into her huge walk in closet and chose an outfit to wear for the next phase of the seduction. Actually Isabella wanted her maid to fix her hair but that would have to wait. Their was no doubt Rosa was experiencing mixed emotions, just as Isabella had planned and wanted...

The beautiful blonde took her time and applied her make up, teased her hair into a casual bun held into place with a pearl comb. Next she slipped into a pair of seamed black stockings and sheer matching panties before putting on a tight black cocktail dress. Finally she selected a pair of black polished four inch heels.

Rosa was in the kitchen preparing brunch, it smelled wonderful.

" I'm so sorry Rosa but I just got a call from my co worker about an important lunch meeting we scheduled today, that totally slipped my mind. Won't you be a doll and save it for me until I get home ? " Isabella explained.

Was that a look of dissappointment on her young pretty maid's face ?

" Oh I almost forgot, would you be a dear and shut done my computer in my private office ? I'm so late already as it is ! "

Without waiting for a response, Isabella gathered her things and rushed out the door...
 
Unbeknowest to little young Rosa, her employer had turned off the screen saver which would shut down automatically after a few minutes. She would have to click on before it would let you log off...this would make it impossible to miss the several pictures that were accidently left there for Rosa to see...
 

Attachments

  • 930c3ccc1dbd8d60b4188d90740fa374.jpg
    930c3ccc1dbd8d60b4188d90740fa374.jpg
    40.7 KB · Views: 0
  • 79d9bf3b87fd37229c1e22578ceace28.jpg
    79d9bf3b87fd37229c1e22578ceace28.jpg
    36.2 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:


The chorizo con huevos y papas Rosa had fixed for brunch would not keep well as leftovers. Still, she would never defy instructions from Sra. Anderson. After eating her share, Rosa dutifully put the remainder into a Tupperware container and placed it in the refrigerator. When the señora returned home from her unexpected business meeting, Rosa would offer something fresh in place of the greasy remainders.

She had most of the dishes rinsed and in the dishwasher when she remembered her employer’s request that she shut down her computer. Originally a second bedroom, Sra. Anderson had turned the large room across from her master suite into a spacious and luxurious home office. Her desk faced the balcony overlooking the city, like a queen might review her domain.

Rosa rolled the plush leather desk chair back and stood before the blank computer screen. She jiggled the wireless mouse to wake up the machine so that she could turn it off properly. When the monitor came to life, Rosa’s jaw dropped.

On the screen she discovered, superimposed over a “.pdf” file of some sort of contract, two smaller windows, each containing a photograph of two women — one blonde, one brunette — touching each other intimately. The blonde reminded her of Sra. Anderson and wore, in one photo, only white lace panties and matching garter belt holding up sheer white stockings. In the other, she lacked the panties and the brunette had her fingers almost on her bare womanhood while she fondled the brunette’s breast.

In the first photo, the brunette sat with her legs spread and a wanton expression on her face as the blonde pulled aside her black panties. Suddenly, this photo made Rosa realize that the brunette wore the remnants of a maid’s outfit. Feeling dizzy, she sat down in the chair.

She wondered if her employer had purposely left these photos here for her to find, as a suggestion. On the other hand, she may have looked at them earlier and, when called to her unexpected meeting, forgotten to clear them from her computer. Either way, it seemed clear to Rosa that Sra. Anderson fantasized about making love with her.

A few days earlier, this would have shocked and disgusted Rosa. Having had a few lesbian fantasies herself over the past couple days, however, she now sympathized a bit with her employer. A part of Rosa even found it somewhat flattering that the señora thought her attractive enough for such temptations. It caused a warm flutter in her loins, which she quickly tried to suppress.

Laughing uncomfortably, Rosa closed the windows and shut down the computer. Back in the kitchen, finishing the dishes, she still wondered if Sra. Anderson had purposely left those photos there for her to find, or by accident. She decided it didn’t matter. Even if her employer had romantic feelings for her, Rosa would never let her act on them. To do so Rosa considered a mortal sin.


 
Isabella was pleased with just how the day went so far. She felt some progress had been made concerning the seduction of her very pretty, young, sweet, and innocent domestic servant. This was a difficult but challenging situation since Rosa was so religious and a virgin also. At least she hadn't been corrupted by a man yet...

Upon returning home a couple of hours later Isabella carried a large gift bag from Fredericks of Holleywood. Placing it on the dining room table she summoned Rosa with the bell. It wasn't long before her maid appeared.

" Oh there you are...I decided to go shopping after my brief meeting today and well ...I forgot to mention that I am hosting a very specail and important dinner party this coming Saturday. Several close friends and wealthy donors and such. So I decided to purchase you a proper maids outfit for you to wear during the event, instead of your usual drab traditional one. If you are going to serve my guests drinks and wait upon them I want you looking the part. "

Rosa looked surprised and anxious...

" Wait until you see this ! " Isabella said, barely able to contain her excitement while reaching into the bag. It contained a large box which she then opened. She held up and showed off a black and very short maids dress complete with a white petticoat. Around the waist hung a sheer white apron. Isabella held it against Rosa's body measuring with her practiced eye.

" Why yes, it's simply perfect. Oh and wait until you see these ! " the blonde exclaimed. Handing the dress to Rosa, she took a pair of four inch black high heels from the bag. " Don't you just love them ? I never saw you wear heels but I know your size so I thought, why not and they go with the dress. Besides if you are going to wear silk seamed stockings these are a must have. "

Rosa was speechless.

" Forgive me for being so forgetful, doll, and I bought you these too. If you are going to wear silk stockings you must have a garter and matching panties. "

Isabella smiled and suggested, " Why don't you go into your room and change into your new outfit . I need to make sure everything fits properly. And then we can do something specail with your hair and make up "
 

Rosa had never before had such fine lingerie. In her excitement to try it on, she almost forgot the obvious reason Sra. Anderson had purchased them for her. She wanted to turn Rosa into the maid in the lesbian pornography Rosa had discovered on her computer.

Never mind that, now, Rosa thought as she got to her room and quickly undressed. She saw no harm in playing up to this part of her employer’s fantasies. After all, she had agree to wear the uniform provided when she took the job.

She smiled as she pulled on the panties and donned the garter belt. Then she sat and pulled on the stockings.

source.gif


It took a moment to properly snap the garters to their hems, but she quickly figured it out. She felt so feminine and so pretty.

Then she turned to the uniform she had set on her bed.

attachment.php


Noticing the under-wires in the bodice, she realized why the señora had purchased no bra to match the rest of her underwear. She put on the dress, then the apron, and finally the small lace cap that came with them. She frowned as she walked up to the full length mirror on the door.

Still frowning when she presented herself to Sra. Anderson, Rosa explained. “I’m afraid the dress is too short, señora. When I walk, you can see the garters and some of my skin.”




 

Attachments

  • p00019a1.jpg
    p00019a1.jpg
    90.4 KB · Views: 0
After Rosa had dressed in her new frilly maids outfit she presented herself to Isabella who sat waiting for her in the living room.

" I'm afraid the dress is too short senora. When I walk you can see my garters and some of my skin. " Rosa protested, somewhat unsure of herself.

" Nonsense Rosa. You look breathtaking ! " Isabella insisted. Her employer admired every inch of her sweet little servant. The heels accented her shapely legs, as did the seamed stockings. Yes, the dress was short and if Rosa bent over she would expose her derriere along with a glimpse of her panties. Isabella guessed that her maid had never wore a pair of high heels before.

" Just look at you ! My guests are going to devour you alive ! " Isabella teased, almost laughing out loud at Rosa's startled expression. "

" Why don't you come with me into my bedroom where I can fix your hair and do your make up. " Giving Rosa no other choice Isabella guided her towards her bedroom. Her maid took a seat before the mirror at the make up table at gazed at her reflection.

Isabella picked up her brush and started to comb Rosa's thick dark hair. After several minutes she twisted it into a bun and secured it with a pearl comb on top of her head. This only served to highlight her cheeks and gave Rosa a sophisticated appearence.

" Oh my, I do declare,you are so pretty ! " Isabella stated, already planning her makeover. The blonde decided to highlight Rosa's deep brown eyes and naturally long eyelashes. A darker shade of red lipstick accented her full lips....

" Just look at you ! " Isabella was impressed by her own makeover. " Now all we need is for you to practice walking around in your high heels ! A female has to learn to strut, showing off all of her body. That certain sway of your hips...meant to entice... whoever ! "

" Now be a good girl and show me how you can walk in those heels. " Isabella suggested...
 

attachment.php


Rosa had to admit she prefered her hair down. She thought it made her prettier, more feminine. On the other hand, having it in a bun gave her a certain professional look she had never seen in herself before. Besides, it made it far less likely she would leave a long, dark strand in the food of her employer or one of her guests.

“Now be a good girl and show me how you can walk in those heels,” Sra. Anderson instructed.

As a child, along with flip-flops and occasional pair of sneakers, Rosa had successive pairs of black patent leather Mary-Janes, worn only to school and church. She could remember only two times that she wore really nice dress shoes — at her First Communion and her Quinceañera — each time borrowed from a cousin in Guadalajara. On the latter occasion, they’d had wide, one inch high heels, perfect for dancing.

On the other hand, Rosa had developed her sense of balance as a youngster playing on the forested mountainsides of Nayarit. She had given the stiletto heels of these new shoes little thought when walking here from her bedroom. Now, as the señora asked, Rosa rose and strolled to the far end of the bedroom and back again.



 

Attachments

  • p00020a1.jpg
    p00020a1.jpg
    87.4 KB · Views: 0
Isabella watched with satisfaction as Rosa walked to and fro in her new pair of heels. She was a natural, Isabella thought. Her guests would adore her not only for her beauty but because of her youth. They would be so jealous that she had found the perfect domestic servant.

Alas the party was almost a week away. Isabella had several days and nights to prepare little innocent Rosa for her duties...

" Very good Rosa, practice makes perfect. Feel free to wear them throughout the day while you do your daily chores. Rest assured the high heel was invented by a male who never had to wear them but you have to admit they divine a woman and make her legs look spectacular. "

Isabella was pleased. Rosa seemed content wearing her new satin outfit and heels instead of her stiff starched unform. She didn't seem to mind her dark hair being done up in a rather severe bun which showed off the beauty of her face.

" Rosa, come over and take a seat please. " Isabella said, indictating for her to sit back down at the make up table. Taking the comb the blonde made an adjustment to her maid's hair. It was only a minor touch up but Isabella left a ringlet twirl down off to the side of her left eye.

" There we go ! Are you not just a doll ? " Isabella exclaimed. " Did you know before I was a corporate lawyer I went to beauty school and worked as a hairdresser and beauty consultant. I loved it although the money wasn't really that good. Oh and before I forget...I purchased these for you to wear the night of the party. "

Isabella placed her gift in front of Rosa. Inside the small gift box was an expensive and sexy pearl thong.

" Trust me Rosa, you are going to love wearing them...they have a way of reminding you that you are a woman. "
 

Attachments

  • braparisclassi_blk_1.jpg
    braparisclassi_blk_1.jpg
    25 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
Rosa blinked as she gazed down at another gift from her employer.

Isabella decided to shock her innocent servant. " I love wearing them...it will be our little secret. " Suddenly Isabella lifted the hem of her dress exposing her own pair of pearl panties...

" See... they feel so good sliding against your soft sensitive skin. And nobody knows that you are wearing them ! "
 

Attachments

  • 300px-3strand.jpg
    300px-3strand.jpg
    22.9 KB · Views: 0

Rosa had little doubt she stared a moment too long at Sra. Anderson’s blonde pubes, so sexily framed by strings of pearls. She felt a flush — mostly, but not entirely, from embarrassment — work its way from her chest to her neck and settle on her cheeks. Up until that moment, the señora’s gift had made her feel like a princess. Now, she remembered her suspicion that her employer hoped to seduce her, tinged with horror that the thought sparked a tiny flame in her loins.

Rosa looked away quickly and sought for something familiar and safe. Her voice held a hint of desperate breathlessness. “Thank you, señora, you are too generous. Um.... You hurried out of here this morning without eating. Are you hungry? Shall I make you a sandwich?”


 
" ...Shall I make you a sandwich ? " Rosa asked, unable to hide her embarrassment at seeing Isabella in a pearl thong.

" Yes I am simply famished. I would love to have a sandwich, in fact I think I'll eat in bed. " Isabella smiled, dismissing her maid. She waited until Rosa was gone before undressed and slipped into her babydoll nightgown. Lord knows, it doesn't take much to shock little miss goody two shoes, Isabella thought, climbing underneath the silk sheets. Next weekend was going to be very interesting to say the least...

Isabella had left her pearl thong on, she loved the way the pearls felt against her pussy and asshole. Usually she only wore them on specail occasions, but today was kind of specail she reasoned. Isabella hoped that she had broke down some of the barriers between her and her sweet young servant. There was no doubt Rosa was naturally submissive. Nevertheless Isabella cautioned herself to be patient...

The blonde used the remote and turned on the bigscreen. She wasn't in the mood to watch anything but clicked onto her favorite music channel. Isabella liked to sleep to soft romantic tunes. It was so peaceful and relaxing...

What is taking that girl so long ?
 

“Here is your sandwich, señora,” Rosa announced as she entered the bedroom carrying a silver tray holding a full water goblet and a china plate under a split baguette full of sliced turkey breast, fresh Provolone, alfalfa sprouts, and just a thin spread of light Miracle Whip. She found it odd and suspicious her employer had taken to bed so early. Still, as long as Rosa remained professional, and did not sit or lean on the bed, it gave Sra. Anderson no physical advantage. Surely, she did not expect Rosa to just jump into the sack with her!

“I brought water,” Rosa explained. “But I forgot to ask if there is anything else I may get for you to drink.”


 
Rosa asked if Isabella needed anything else to drink besides the cold water.

" I have this feeling that I upset you when I showed off my pearl thong. Forgive me, it was inconsiderate to do so...I realize that you are still very young and inexperienced in such matters. I, on the other hand, love seeking pleasure and have been around the block a few times, sort of speak. Make no mistake, I do not feel any guilt and I am proud of my body as well as my accomplishments. Believe me most men and some women will eat you alive...use you, hurt you and crush you under their heel. Being a female myself I would never force anyone to do what they didn't want to do. My heart has many scars but I could never inflict them on anyone else."

Isabella took a bite of the sandwich, " Mmmmmm...so good, I'm so hungary. Thank you and yes please bring me a bottle of wine, I think I'll drink a little while I watch TV in bed after I am finished eatting. It's still early to retire. "

Isabella hoped she wasn't too harsh or too insensitive with her pretty young servant. The last thing she wanted to do was frighten her. Trust was so much better...but sometimes you had to lead a horse to water before you could make them drink. Deep down inside Rosa was vurnable and submissive...while her employer was dominant if not jaded...
 

Attachments

  • be-wicked-two-piece-pink-sheer-baby-doll-bw1514-pink.jpg
    be-wicked-two-piece-pink-sheer-baby-doll-bw1514-pink.jpg
    31 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:

“I have brought your wine, señora,” Rosa announced as she entered the bedroom carrying in her right hand a chilled clay cylinder containing a opened bottle of 2014 Gustave Lorentz Reserve Pinot blanc. In her left she held a crystal wine glass, which she set on the nightstand next to Sra. Anderson’s bed. Calmed by the ritual of it, she poured the wine into the goblet, stopping at one third full, and watching to ensure no cork ended up in it. Satisfied, Rosa returned the bottle to its cool container and presented the glass to her employer, asking: “Is there anything else I can get for you?”


 
The silk sheets felt so soft and smooth against Isabella skin. Truthfully she could lounge in bed all day and night being waited on by her maid. She knew it was time to take a tropical vacation and bask in the sun, toes in the warm sand on a beach, doing nothing but sipping cocktails and relaxing. No cell phones, meetings, negotiations, power plays or early mornings. Why do the weekends go by so quick ?

Her thoughts were interupted by the return of her maid carrying a bottle of expensive fine wine. She watched as Rosa poured it into a glass carefully and offered it to her.

" Is there anything else I can get for you ? "

" No thank you. Too bad you didn't bring another glass for yourself. I don't like to drink alone. Have you ever tasted fine wine ? Probably not...you are even old enough to consume alcohol are you ? "
 

“Have you ever tasted fine wine?” Sra. Anderson asked. “Probably not... you aren’t even old enough to consume alcohol, are you?”

“Up here, no,” Rosa admitted. “But back home, sí. Tengo dieciocho años.”


 
Back
Top