Anyone from Iowa?

I know of a real hottie from Iowa, but she will speak up if she wants you to know.:)
 
I was born in Boone; I have a friend on here that went by, and took a pic of my old house.
 
Not from Iowa, but I frequent the state. Often find myself in Cedar Rapids and Iowa City at least once every few months.
 
That is a nice time of year to visit...especially if the trees have begun to turn. Iowa is actually quite lovely in places...not all just corn n cows!! :)

Haha yeah. I remember taking the bus into Iowa and my grandma asking how I liked the views. "Oh Grandma, those Corn fields are awesome!" 😀
 
Last edited:
Iowa

I was born in Des Moines and still have family just a few minutes west of there. I enjoy visiting once a year.
 
I was just there a few weeks ago... :) I really enjoy Ledges State Park. Small world heh?

I'm only 5 miles from Ledges. I love to go hiking around the park. I've gone off the beaten trail a few times. Found a few waterfalls, found one coming out of a rock.
 
Lived near Logan for 25 years...moved to Oregon 2 years ago...wish I would have done it 20 years ago. Took awhile to get used to all the trees but the folks are as nice here as in Iowa and the rivers are clear and clean, the fishing is unbelievable and there is no Steve King or Joni Ernst. The price of hay is kinda high but the goats don't eat much. After growing up in the 60's you just can't imagine how weird it is to be able to walk into a store and buy pot, never thought I'd see the day.
DWM living in the mountains east of Eugene with a tasty hippie chick from San Francisco...life is pretty good...Oh, I volunteer edit on Lit if anyone needs it.
 
Missed this thread somehow...

SW Iowa here. About 5 miles outside of the middle of nowhere. The Boonies are a much more populated area than my place. ;)

Greeting to one and all.
Where at in the SW I'm in West Central
 
Back
Top