Utah Roll Call

Pioneer Day

Anyone going to Bluesky Ranch for the pie-n-beer day fun? They're also releasing High West's new Valley Tan at the party.

Greetings from just north of SL,UT.

Hi Vesperis, welcome to our growing family here on Lit :)

Anyone going to Bluesky Ranch for the pie-n-beer day fun? They're also releasing High West's new Valley Tan at the party.

I'm going to be trapped here at home on Monday morning since all the streets around my place are going to be shut down and loaded up on vehicles from everyone going to the parade, so if I go out it won't be till way later in the day.

Hi Vesperis, welcome to our growing family here on Lit :)

Welcome indeed Vesperis! Take your shoes off, tell us a bit about yourself, and stay a while!

I'm going to be trapped here at home on Monday morning since all the streets around my place are going to be shut down and loaded up on vehicles from everyone going to the parade, so if I go out it won't be till way later in the day.

Bluesky's thing is actually on Sunday!

My church is holding on pie-n-beer day thus Sunday. Unfortunately it's going to be outside in the heat. So I'm celebrating at home with my own beer.

Luckily my neighbors have calmed down their fireworks enthusiasm the last couple years.

I am looking forward to my 3 day weekend.

Anybody else have neighbors who really really like fireworks?

I got lucky this year. My neighbors have really toned down on the fireworks which I won't argue with. There was some jackass setting off what I think were supposed to be flash bombs on the 4th. Scared the life out of me, but so far there hasn't been any problems this weekend. Knock on wood...

My church is holding on pie-n-beer day thus Sunday. Unfortunately it's going to be outside in the heat. So I'm celebrating at home with my own beer.

Luckily my neighbors have calmed down their fireworks enthusiasm the last couple years.

I am looking forward to my 3 day weekend.

I wish I had a three day weekend. I'm working all weekend and it sucks

Hi all, I'm an Ogdenite. I've been on Lit for awhile but haven't seen this thread before. It's good to see I'm not the only Litster from the Beehive State!

From North of SLC

Hey all! I've been reading stories on here for a long time and never noticed there were threads. What kind of stories is everyone into? I like mother/son incest. How do non-mormons find a date in this state!!!!???

Hey all! I've been reading stories on here for a long time and never noticed there were threads. What kind of stories is everyone into? I like mother/son incest. How do non-mormons find a date in this state!!!!???

Welcome to the awesome and growing Utah family here!

As far as stories go, I think you'll find we probably have a wide variety here. For myself I personally read a little of everything from taboo to mature, etc. Anyone else want to pitch in their favorite subjects to browse on the story side of Lit?

For dating, I think it's still a lot of meeting at church, school, local events, or even through the billion of dating apps out there.

Welcome to the awesome and growing Utah family here!

As far as stories go, I think you'll find we probably have a wide variety here. For myself I personally read a little of everything from taboo to mature, etc. Anyone else want to pitch in their favorite subjects to browse on the story side of Lit?

For dating, I think it's still a lot of meeting at church, school, local events, or even through the billion of dating apps out there.

I gravitate mostly to stories about cuckholding when I'm in the story section. I find it time consuming to find stories that are good enough to keep my interest though. There is a lot of really bad writing so it takes time to find readable stories. I enjoy the forums more and tend to like exploring the Fetish and Sexuality forum most of all. Still much bad writing, but mostly short and tolerable. I also like the thought of folks sharing their real experiences and desires. It's amazing to see the wide variety of kink that folks are into, if you can't find something that turns you on here you probably can't find it anywhere.

Let's keep this Utah thread going so more and more of us can march out from behind the Zion Curtain and let it be known we are just as erotic and perverted as the rest of the world!

I gravitate mostly to stories about cuckholding when I'm in the story section. I find it time consuming to find stories that are good enough to keep my interest though. There is a lot of really bad writing so it takes time to find readable stories. I enjoy the forums more and tend to like exploring the Fetish and Sexuality forum most of all. Still much bad writing, but mostly short and tolerable. I also like the thought of folks sharing their real experiences and desires. It's amazing to see the wide variety of kink that folks are into, if you can't find something that turns you on here you probably can't find it anywhere.

Let's keep this Utah thread going so more and more of us can march out from behind the Zion Curtain and let it be known we are just as erotic and perverted as the rest of the world!

You make a great point in how the writing of the stories on here can be a big turn off to wanting to read. I've clicked on so many stories where I can't even get past the first few sentences due to the grammatical errors. Now if it's a first time writer I might make an exception and let them know that they should get a beta to proof read their work, but for seasoned writers on here, it can make a very big difference in their audience if they don't pay attention to the flow and sound of the story.

Back