Utah Roll Call

Also Utah

Anyone going to the BNL concert at Red Butte tonight?

It's been a long time fantasy to see someone from here in public. A woman to tease me, a man to lust after my wife.

Last edited:
Anyone going to the BNL concert at Red Butte tonight?

It's been a long time fantasy to see someone from here on public. A woman to tease me, a man to lust after my wife.

Sadly no. I wanted to go, but it was sold out by time I had the money for tickets. I'm hoping to be able to go for Weird Al next month if I can swing it.

Greetings. Good to see people from Utah.

I live in Sandy.

Would love to chat with locals.

Have a great day.

Thanks for the welcome

I'm not originally from Utah. So it's taken me a while to get used to the local culture. But after 25 years here, I have learned that there a re a lot of fun people.

Just got back from a trip to the Midwest.

I really love how green it is back there. I guess I have never fully adjusted to living in a desert. I enjoy the mountains and the desert is pretty in its own way. But for me I love trees and green.

Just got back from a trip to the Midwest.

I really love how green it is back there. I guess I have never fully adjusted to living in a desert. I enjoy the mountains and the desert is pretty in its own way. But for me I love trees and green.

That's why I love getting into the mountains. More green and all the quiet where you can hear the animals instead of cars.

Okay all, it's officially too damn hot here. How are you all keeping cool with temps near or in the 100's?

Okay all, it's officially too damn hot here. How are you all keeping cool with temps near or in the 100's?

Well first I don't spend too much time with a lot of clothes on, secondly I may take frequent showers and there is always some ac. Going outside I just accept it, it feels nice. Then again I haven't been outside as much as I'd like this summer at all so my advice doesn't help much. haha

Well first I don't spend too much time with a lot of clothes on, secondly I may take frequent showers and there is always some ac. Going outside I just accept it, it feels nice. Then again I haven't been outside as much as I'd like this summer at all so my advice doesn't help much. haha

Ha-ha I agree with you on your first point. When I'm off from work I try to stay cool in as little as possible with some a/c. It doesn't always work, but it's nice when it does.

Ha-ha I agree with you on your first point. When I'm off from work I try to stay cool in as little as possible with some a/c. It doesn't always work, but it's nice when it does.

Of all the points to agree on the first is definitely the most fun as well :devil:

It's another hot morning (Friday). And I have to work outside on a roof this morning.

I'm actually looking forward to the gym this afternoon to cool off, then having a cold beer in the shade.

It's another hot morning (Friday). And I have to work outside on a roof this morning.

I'm actually looking forward to the gym this afternoon to cool off, then having a cold beer in the shade.

It's a sad statement when going to the gym means cooling off lol

Back