Here's the Scoop

coatcheckgirl

Really Experienced
Hello All - Some of you have seen my posts before, and I'm shopping again. Sort of.

Here's the thing. I enjoy directed masturbation. I enjoy creative insertions. I enjoy smart people. I enjoy DETAILS. I enjoy nipple play / clamps, etc. I enjoy strict instructions. Real time instructions. I enjoy using my body for your pleasure and my own. Let's be honest, I want to cum - but only when you say so.

I am obedient, and I aim to please - both of us.

Your gender is of no matter, only that you know how to work over my body using my own hands, tools, and toys.

It goes without saying that experience counts, and only serious inquiries, please. It is ideal if you are able to play during the day. Skype is a possibility as is Yahell messenger.

Invite yourself to my PM box, I'd love to hear from you.

~ccg :devil:

Can't believe that this thread has gone unanswered.
Bump for you.

Hello All - Some of you have seen my posts before, and I'm shopping again. Sort of.

Here's the thing. I enjoy directed masturbation. I enjoy creative insertions. I enjoy smart people. I enjoy DETAILS. I enjoy nipple play / clamps, etc. I enjoy strict instructions. Real time instructions. I enjoy using my body for your pleasure and my own. Let's be honest, I want to cum - but only when you say so.

Your gender is of no matter, only that you know how to work over my body using my own hands, tools, and toys.

It goes without saying that experience counts, and only serious inquiries, please. It is ideal if you are able to play during the day. Skype is a possibility as is Yahell messenger.

I PM'd you.

I am knocking at your door. You open it, you are only wearing a robe and I follow you inside. I grab you by the waist, pull you to me and as I French kiss you, my hand goes down and up under your robe to your pussy that's already soaked...
We can continue this jjploquin@gmail.com

Iā€™m
Great ty. Donā€™t I feel silly?! Still looking for the above? Or have your interests matured?

Send me a PM and we can chat about this..

Back