Protection (closed)

I moan as you pull me close and I feel you cock stiffening against my belly. My eyes are glued to yours as you tell me that you’ve never done it before and you know we need plenty of lube. My cheeks are flame red by now and I’m having trouble looking you in the eye, but my excitement is undeniable.

“I’m thinking…I’m thinking that I might like to try it…with you.” I stammer out, my cheek pressing against your chest as I lose my nerve and turn my gaze to the shower wall. I whimper softly as your hands caress my bottom again.
 
Filling my hands with shower gel, I caress your butt again, this time spreading your cheeks and running a finger up and down the dividing crack . . . pausing just enough to press a finger against the little rosebud . . . not even trying to enter, but just a little pressure on the opening.

"I'm not going to force you to do anything you are uncomfortable with . . . but I will help you try anything you want . . . " Waiting your reaction to even the slightest of pressure . . .
 
I’m shivering as you caress a finger down my crack and then I feel the strange sensation of your finger pressing intimately against my hole. My eyes widen at the sensation and I’m quick to look back up at you before I let loose a long, hot moan.

“Oh….Alan.” I sigh as you tease me, my body pressing harder against yours. You cock is trapped against my belly and each movement of my body strokes and caresses you to hardness.

“Baby, you aren’t forcing me. I’ve always been a little…curious.” I manage to gasp out as your finger continues to do wonderful things.
 
"Baby, water is not a good lubricant . . . so if you really want to explore a little more, we're going to need to get out of the shower. If you have some baby oil, that should be satisfactory . . . until we can get to the store and get something in the pharmacy section."

(Thinking, if you are feeling really daring, we can go to the Adult Bookstore . . , plenty of toys and lubricants there!!)
 
I give you a shy smile as I nod my head and finish my shower, stepping out and wrapping myself in a white towel. “I’ll go and get the oil.” I say in a low, husky voice as you finish your shower and I disappear into Molly’s bathroom, coming back with a bottle of oil.

“Will this work, baby?” I ask, my nervous energy making me shake as I show you the bottle.
 
"That will work just fine." Taking the bottle from your hand and setting it on the sink as I finish towelling off . . . "You're sure about this? We're going to take this really slow tonight."

Following you into the bedroom; pulling you into an embrace and passionate kiss . . . seems like my hands are always sliding up and down your back until i have your ass in my hands holding you tight against me . .

"OK, love . . . " Watching you turn and kneel on all fours on your (I guess it's our) bed . . . I know you're nervous . . .

Squeezing a generous portion of baby oil in my hands, I rub it up and down the crack in your ass and outward onto your cheeks . . . pressing my little finger against your tight little hole . . . "Just one finger, baby . . ."
 
“I’m sure, baby.” I say as you finish toweling off. “I’m nervous, but in a good way.”

When you pull me into your arms and your lips press against mine I can’t help but moan as you hands slide down my back and grip my ass tightly. I squirm in your grip, you lips and words soothing me as you direct me towards the bed.

I crawl onto the bed and present you my ass, wiggling it at you with a laugh as you squeeze the baby oil in your hands. I sigh as you rub it up and down my bottom and onto the cheeks before you press your finger against my hole and tell me what you’re doing.

I moan gently as you tease me with your pinky before you start to press against my opening. I gasp, the sensation strange but not painful. “Oh!” I cry out as you slip into my ass with that finger and I grip the fabric of the sheets in my fingers.
 
Squirting more baby oil on my finger, I slide in back and forth very slowly, letting your tight opening get used to the intrusion . . . pressing my finger, finally penetrating your ass as deep as my little finger will go, then gently twisting my finger back and forth . . .

"How you doing, love? Slide your hand down between your legs and play with your clit . . . "
 
“I’m good.” I say as you tell me to slide my hand between my thighs and play with my clit. I moan at the order and my hand is instantly rising from the bed and sliding over my wet folds. My clit is peeking from its hood, a moan escaping my lips each time I rub my fingers across it.

Soon I’m bucking my hips, moving against the finger that is in my ass as I rub and stroke my clit. I look over my shoulder at you, sighing as I see the look of love and passion on your own face.

“I love you, Alan.” I whimper in a needy voice, my fingers pinching my clit until I gasp in mindless pleasure.
 
"OK, love, I'm going to use my index finger." Coating my finger, I start inserting my index finger . . . a bit more strain on your body . . . a bit of a moan as the 'seal' is broken with my finger

Knowing that as you continue to fuck you clit with your finger, your mind is not focused solely on my finger . . .
 
I gasp again as your index finger presses into my ass. The width is slightly larger than your pinky and still a strange sensation, but one that’s still pleasurable. I clench my ass around your finger, moaning as you slide easily in and out.

My fingers flick quickly over my clit as I continue to move back and forth along the surface of the bed, my thighs trembling as you continue to tease and pleasure me.
 
Stroking in and out with my finger, watching your hips move as your finger teases your clit while my finger enters new territory.

Wondering how far to go tonight . . . "How far tonight, baby? " My cock is so fucking hard just watching your body respond to me.
 
“I need your cock, baby.” I beg, my thighs spread wider as you finger teases me. “Fuck me, please.”

I’m panting as my fingers continue to rub along my clit, my pussy wet and dripping at the thought of your cock entering me. “God, Alan, I need you!”
 
Sliding my cock between your legs and plunging deep in your pussy . . . pretty sure that I will take your ass before too long . . . but now is the time for nice hard fuck from behind!!

Someone needs to cum . . . actually two of us need to cum . . . and it will be pretty quickly .

"Yes, Michaela . . . yes. love . . . . fuck . . . . .."
 
The hard cock driving into my wet pussy is enough to make the breath explode from my lungs. I let out a loud, hot cry as you fill and stretch me, my fingers a blur as I stroke my clit in time with your thrusts.

Your voice in my ear makes me sigh, the words causing my muscles to tremble in the most delicious way.

“Touch me, Alan. Fuck, baby, I need your fingers on my clit.” I beg, my fingers suddenly not enough. I need you to give me the pleasure. I need you to send me over the edge.
 
Fucking from behind is incredible . . . but not always easy to stimulate the clit . . reaching around and finding your clit . . . hard, wet, slick . . . pressing your finger against it, then my finger rubbing against it as you use your hands to balance yourself on the bed . . .

You rocking back against me . . . "So close, lover . . . together, baby . . . cum with me, baby . . . yessssssssssssss"
 
The moment that I hear you say that you’re cumming, I can feel the first burst of cum coating my pussy. I let out a loud yelp of pleasure as my body jerks and moves in your arms.

“Alan!” I cry out, your fingers rubbing the pleasure out of me as they grind against my clit. My wet passage clamps down on your cock, gripping and pulling it as we both reach that elusive orgasm together.

“Ohhhhhh….” The groan leaves my lips as I see colors dancing behind my eyes, my fingers gripping the sheets in a death grip.
 
Leaning over you as we reach orgasm together . . . flooding your canal with both our love juices . . . Groaning in ecstacy as I shudder against you, feeling your tightness gripping my cock . .

Trying not to collapse on you as we begin to come down from the "high" of our exploration of new areas and an explosive orgasm . . .

"I love you, honey . . . "
 
Last edited:
The sound of our breathing is heavy in the silent room. I love the feel of your chest resting against my back, your fingers still centered on my clit as we both calm down. Gently, I lower myself to the bed and moan as you follow, spooning against my back.

“I love you too, baby.” I whisper, turning my head to kiss you passionately as we cuddle.
 
"Baby, your are something else . . . and we've got until we have to pick up Molly tomorrow . . . what are we going to do? Got a movie we haven't seen all of yet? Somebody still has a little experimenting to do with her sweet ass? Or maybe we just need to sleep in?"

No more talk for now; just plenty of passionate kisses and lots of touching . . . never get enough of that!!
 
I laugh softly as we kiss and caress one another. I shiver as your hands glide over my curves. As I break one last kiss, I look up into your eyes and nibble my bottom lip as I try to decide.

“I want to experiment. Should we get dressed and go get what we need?” I ask, a hint of blush coming to my cheeks as I wait to see what you’re answer would be. Never in my life did I ever think I’d be lying in bed with a man, talking about having anal sex.
 
Just can't hide that blush, can you? "How daring are you? We can go to the pharmacy and get some KY, or we can go to the adult book store and look around and see if there is anything else we need, or want . . . besides, they have some flavored body gels that can be fun to lick off each other . . . and all kinds of toys."

Now you are really blushing . . . as I get off the bed and grab a pair of jeans and shirt, who needs boxers, just one more thing to take off when we get home . . pair of loafers, and I'm ready to go.
 
I watch as you get dressed, squirming on the bed as my blush deepens at the mention of an adult bookstore. I could only imagine what life would be like if they knew a detective and a district attorney were going to go to an adult bookstore to get sex toys.

“Let’s go to the bookstore.” I say as I slide off the bed and pull on a t-shirt, jeans, and tennis shoes without underwear. “Then we can come back and you can have your way with me.”
 
Being a cop, I know all of the "undesirable business" locations in town, so I drive a little further to an out of the way establishment. Only a couple of cars in the parking lot at 3:00 in the morning. As we walk in, the clerk kinda looks up, sees we are over 21 and goes back to his porno magazine as we browse.

First, a good lubricant . . . like I know what the hell I'm shopping for. Finding one that seems adequately described for our needs, I pick it up, then take your elbow and guide you toward the "toy" section . . . probably something you may have heard about, but probably never even considered in your life. I can see your eyes widen at the range of vibrators and cock shaped toys . . .
 
I’m nervous as you drive us out of town to a store on the outskirts. I’m extremely nervous as we enter the store together and I follow you to the things that you want to pick up. I help you pick out the lube, shivering as I think that it will help you give me what I want.

Wrapping my arm around your waist as you guide me to the toy section, my eyes go wide as I look at all the dildos and vibrators spread out before us. If I wasn’t blushing before, I most definitely am now. I look from you to the toys again and take a step forward, picking up a pink vibrator that is shaped like a rabbit.

“Would you like to watch me use one of these?” I ask, looking over at you with a shy smile on my face. “Or should I get something different?”
 
Back
Top