You know what's hot?

Finally got into the spirit of the holiday! ;)

Attachments

• 100_2714.jpg
    100_2714.jpg
    31.2 KB · Views: 2,819
  • 100_2717.jpg
    100_2717.jpg
    33.9 KB · Views: 1,789
I think the sports socks make the look come together

//////

Last edited by a moderator:
Luminatri said:
Damn! what did i tell you about whippin the towel off without me again!?
Just wait til next month matey.... your fked! :devil:

Well I kind of thought you might appreciate it draped over the arm of the chair, I can always put it back if you want Ash babe?

FyrNEyes said:
Very nice..

girls, next time let's put out the drop cages to catch these guys before they run away!!!

Thank you.

And that comment so reminds me of some lyrics ... ' if you treat me like a dog, and keep me locked in cage, I'm not relaxed or comfortable, I'm aggravation and rage '

Maybe it's a Dom thing.

FyrNEyes said:
Very nice..

girls, next time let's put out the drop cages to catch these guys before they run away!!!

How about handcuffs? I think they're much more fun than a cage and no chance of anything vital being caught in the wire.

Absolut said:
Thank you.

And that comment so reminds me of some lyrics ... ' if you treat me like a dog, and keep me locked in cage, I'm not relaxed or comfortable, I'm aggravation and rage '

Maybe it's a Dom thing.

I promise to give you food and water..

shyybabe said:
How about handcuffs? I think they're much more fun than a cage and no chance of anything vital being caught in the wire.

well, handcuffs are nice to, I just figured we'd start with the cages so they can run away.

Absolut said:
I think it might take more than that to keep me satisfied.

Oh, I wasn't even considering food and water to keep you satisfied. That was just so you didn't faint from all the exhausting things I'd do to you... ;)

ForeverNAlways said:
I had the silly thought that you wouldn't be in the cage alone...

yanno... we'd take turns keeping you company, and soothing any agitation you might feel being confined.

Absolut (ly)... besides, I like the idea of a "caged animal"

FyrNEyes said:
Oh, I wasn't even considering food and water to keep you satisfied. That was just so you didn't faint from all the exhausting things I'd do to you... ;)

My bad ! Shame on me for thinking you'd let the side down.

ForeverNAlways said:
I had the silly thought that you wouldn't be in the cage alone...

yanno... we'd take turns keeping you company, and soothing any agitation you might feel being confined.

Now that's not a silly thought, that's very constructive of you.

Yeah, I know, well now I do. Taking turns sounds interesting, but lets hope the cage fits more than 2, yanno ... just in case. ;)

Absolut said:
Now that's not a silly thought, that's very constructive of you.

Yeah, I know, well now I do. Taking turns sounds interesting, but lets hope the cage fits more than 2, yanno ... just in case. ;)

well, that's when we'd let the side down..to accomodate.

Back