Alexa: In The Clutches of Criminals (Closed- PM if interested)

RennyStyle

Literotica Guru
Joined
Jan 18, 2016
Posts
2,279
OOC:

Description:

My character Alexa, a single mother desperate to get her son back, works as a prostitute in a sleazy hole in the wall brothel run by criminals, treated as little better than a sex slave. Her clients go through a secret entrance leading to a gallery of glass booths where women dance for attention. The clients can choose a girl, pay the cashier, and are taken to the bedrooms on the other side of the booths. She's a virtual prisoner, but is occasionally allowed out with an escort. She keeps her young son a secret and it kills her that she can't contact him or call out to him when she sees him in the street. That secret can certainly be exploited for story purposes.


tumblr_n9g1d39ukM1s2qt1lo2_r1_500.gif
-
tumblr_n4omv3SgW31qbaxoio1_250.gif


Here are the players:

I also think this is the order that the scenes should go in, since it makes the most narrative sense. I'm not playing favorites, it's just the most clear trajectory.

Darkpsy1986: Alexa's ex, fresh out of jail, who decides to buy some time with Alexa. We'll do this first to establish stakes and set the mood.

Alex-V: the secret boyfriend who works trying to free Alexa and reunite her with her son, but can't just yet. In the meantime, he tries to smuggle her money, give her news on her son's wellbeing, etc. This will be the second scene.

Ava 44: the madame of another brothel who buys Alexa. This can be the third scene.

TX_Liquor: a man with more brains than brawn, and a new client of Alexa's. He can be the first person who hires her at the madame's new brothel.

CFMB Fan: An old widower who sees something familiar in Alexa, treats her to small gifts whenever he can.

Asobininryochan: Alexa's current Manager. Strong and coldly professional. He received Alexa in exchange for a bowling ball bag full of heroin.


If anyone else wants to join in, please PM.

I found this image, she would be a good face claim if another writer wanted to be a fellow prostitute.

qTOUHPg.gif




Shall we begin?
 
Last edited:
Alexa stepped through the glittering red streamers acting as curtains concealing her room and onto the lit neon floor. She was now in a small glass booth, sandwiched between others in a row in the basement of a seedy establishment, an item on display to a collection of men on the other side of the glass milling about. Thumping, rhythmic techno music oozed through the aging sound system and she began to dance for her dinner.

She was dressed in red lace lingerie, but covered that with a see-through plastic raincoat that caught and distorted the neon lights, creating strange and attractive shapes as she moved her body. The booths were a few steps above the clients, making her look taller and more desirable.

If one of these men took a liking to her, they would pay a cashier and a light would go on in front of Alexa. She would retire to her room and be greeted with a client and be expected to meet his demands. There were nights where this didn't happen, where she would be given a reprieve, passed over for one of the other shapelier girls. But this wasn't going to be a night like that at all.
 
Last edited:
Mike walked through the enterence of the run down building. He watched his ex Alexa enter a back enterence of the place. It was protected by gurads and wondered what she could be doing here. The hallway was dark and the this of music could be felt through the floor. At the end of the hall was a bouncer looking man who allowed him past the door.

After she sold him out on the robbery he and his guys planned to do he could only think about getting back at her. As he saw the floor he chuckled that this was far better then any of the ones he thought of. He went around and saw the women trying to coax the men into picking them for the night. The he saw her tank. Looking as interested as she could dancing in her outfit. He pulled the tag off the glass and went over to the cashier.

"500." the man at the desk said without looking. The tag was color coded to make the transaction easier.

"How about 1000 so I can get a little rough." he replied dropping the hundreds.

"What ever just no brusies or you are not welcome back." the cashier tells him. "Follow me."

Mike gets followed into a waiting room while they tell her she up. He takes the minute to smoke a joint before his face to face. Once the light goes off he opens the door and goes in.
 
Alexa saw her light blink three times, the signal to get to business. She took a breath and braced herself for her next encounter. She turned away from the glass and stepped through her curtain into her small room.

The drab walls were hidden by cheap silky curtains, lamps filled the room with lurid light, a mirror hung over the double bed, and shelves were set up above the headboard to display an array of sex toys. Alexa's world for longer than she would care to remember.

She crossed her arms when she saw Mike standing in the open doorway. When did he get out, and how had he found her after all this time? She wished her jacket was solid.

"What the fuck are you doing here?" She asked.
 
Last edited:
"I was going to ask you the same question but..... You kinda belong here." He replies as he sits and finishes his joint. "But I didn't pay to talk to you. I paid to get back my five years, now show me what you got." He gestures for her to come to him.
 
"You know what I've got." Alexa retorted. "And I know what you've got. So what's to stop me from kicking you out of this room right now?"
 
"Well well is that a way to treat your customer." He quips with a smirk he gets up and casually walks over to the bed. He glances through the toys and devices left to his disposal before turning to her. "Bet your owner wouldn't like an ungrateful bitch. Maybe you loose what little freedom you got here. Or maybe I tell your owner about how I can get him a huge client base from my guys in jail." he shows her the tattoo he got while inside. The symbol was of the raiders, a biker gang. "They been itching for some trim. And he would clean up nicely with you there. Now like I said show me what you got." he snaps to her as he pulls her blonde locks, dragging her to the chair.
 
Alexa grunted as she was pulled close to him.

Of course a creep like you would find like-minded assholes on the inside. She thought to herself. She could only hold out hope that one of them made Mike his wife.

She glared at him then reached down and opened her jacket, revealing the lingerie clinging to her body. She tossed the plastic coat onto the bed and stood with her hands on her hips. Mike was an asshole, but she had fucked him before and didn't care, if he just wanted a quick bang, she'd oblige just to get him out of her hair.
 
"See was that so hard. Now come sit on daddy lap." he chuckled as he pulled out another joint and lit up. He takes a drag and offers it to Alexa. "How about this to mellow you out. Like old times."
 
Alexa planted herself gently on Mike's lap, feeling the course, cold material of his trousers against her soft, warm skin. She took the joint and took her first drag in ages, and she needed it. She inhaled again, unintentionally causing her pushed-up breasts to rise, which Mike noticed.
 
Mike watch's as Alexa got high. Seeing the look in her eyes let him know she couldn't keep up like she used to. He then turned to her breast which were out on full display for him. He moved his face in and began to gently kiss them as his hands creeped up her back to her bra hook. "Been a while since I got to be with someone this warm." he groaned between kisses as his cock flooded with blood making it as stiff as steel. He basked in the feeling for a split second forgetting that this was about revenge and controlling her. He unhooked her bra an peeled back the fabric unvailing her perky tits. "God I missed them." he commented as he began to suck and play with her nipples.
 
Alexa took another drag from the joint as she felt Mike's stubbled chin against her breast, trying to distract herself from his kissing her hardening nipples. Five years inside taught him to appreciate the female form a little, that's a start. She felt his hand gently hold her in place to keep her from falling over as he began gently sucking.

She crossed her legs and let the man do his thing. If this was all he wanted, she could survive it easily.
 
He continued to kiss and caress her. But he wanted more. He moved her off his body and stood up. As he turned to her He began to unbuckle his pants and allowed them to slide down his legs. "Now I been nice to you time to return the favor." he says as his cock slid out of his boxers. It's vains pulsing as his heart pounded.
 
Alexa blew the last wisp of smoke out of her lips, then handed the joint back to Mike. Without saying a word, she gracefully sank to her knees and finished the job, undoing Mike's pants and letting them drop to the floor. His thick, veiny cock bobbed in front of her face. She could smell his hot stink, he was overdue for a shower and that dry, sweaty musk made Alexa turn in disgust.

She turned away and found some of the cheap liquor she kept on hand to loosen up her customers and poured some out onto his length. It needed lube. She returned the bottle, then faced the dripping mass of flesh.

She reached for the cock and held it in her fingers, then kissed the head. She kissed it again and again, before letting the mushroom tip pass through her lips and into her mouth. The dripping skin pressed on her tongue as she let the member inside, trying to retain enough of the liquor to act as a lubricant.
 
Last edited:
Mike groaned as her lips wrapped around his cock head. The liquor was cool on his member as he slid in her mouth. "That's it bitch suck that shit right off." he says as he pulls on her hair. He finishes the joint while her head bobs back and forth from his body.
 
The sound of moaning and wet slurping slowly filled the room as Alexa continued fellating Mike's cock. Her liquor made a nice lubricant, allowing the stiff member to slide easily in and out of Alexa's mouth, and did a decent job disguising the repellant taste. She held him by the back of the legs as she worked him, trying to bring him to orgasm so she could get rid of him.
 
Mike could feel cum swelling up in his shaft. He held it together as long as he could. "I'm going to cum." he groans as his legs get weak. Before he knew it spurts of his seed flowed into her mouth. He was satisfied... For now.
 
Alexa winced as she felt him spurt, the cum mixing with the liquor and hitting the back of her mouth. She pulled away, the slick, sticky cock slipped out of her mouth and hung in the air while Alexa found her small spittoon and spit out his deposit into it.
 
Mike reached down to grab his pants. He chuckles as she gagged from his load. He snatched her hair and leaned into her. "Nice start slut. I will be back soon cause you owe me a whole lot of ass. And if your boss has a problem. I got guys who will make him on with it." the threatened as he threw her back into the chair. He left smiling knowing it would take forever to get the taste of him out of her mouth.
 
Alexa grunted as she landed on the chair. She glared at Mike as he cleaned himself up and left the room. Five years of relative freedom she almost thought, but caught herself as she appreciated that she had been a prisoner herself.

Once the door shut, Alexa took another hard swig, moving it between her cheeks like mouthwash before swallowing. The taste was vile, but it was still preferable.

She rested until her buzzer lit again, insisting she get back to work. She stood and picked up her red bra, but after a moment, tossed it back to the floor, and stepped into her glass booth in only her red panties and heels. The floor beneath her lit up again, though she was in little mood to dance.
 
Mike wondered around looking at what was on display before he left the building. The place had a little bit of everything. Like a sex wonderland if you didn't mind the shitty wallpaper. He noticed alexa in her glass cage. "Up again I see." He teased her as he walked by. "Get used to it bitch. Cause it sucks behind there don't it." He was making a scene "I will be back bitch and when I do, tonigh will feel like a picnic."
 
Alexa sneered at him and watched him walk out. All she could think of was how much she despised him. She kept staring until the girl in the box next to hers impatiently tapped on the glass divider. Alexa turned her nose to her co-worker, but began dancing again, rolling her hips, placing her hands on the glass in front of her and allowing the men in the room to watch the lights dance across her naked chest. She had less interest than usual in seducing them after her last encounter, though suspected that it wouldn't be too long before someone else decided to have a little fun.

She closed her eyes and continued dancing, focusing on the one thing that gave her strength: Micah, her son, her great secret. The thought of seeing him again, hearing him laugh, taking him to the playground, it helped drown out the music, muffle the lewd talk and soften the pulsating lights beneath her. She wanted to imagine herself in a warm blanket, not this lurid fishbowl. She turned away from the glass, letting the men watch her ass wiggle about seductively, hiding her face in case these torturous thoughts brought a tear to her eye.
 
Last edited:
From his monitor, the Manager observed Alexa enthusiasm flagging as she attempted to disguise her lack of eagerness in her performance. From two-way communication system installed inside the booths, the Manager addressed the prostitute: “Alexa, can you please come out? I would like to see you for a moment?”
 
Alexa composed herself, turned around and stepped out of her glass booth. She cut a path through the small crowd of men, who hooted and hollered at the topless woman. One squeezed her ass cheek, but she refused to flinch.

She approached the manager's station and stood before the man who held her destiny in his hand. "Yes? Sir?"
 
Last edited:
“You seem upset,” he stated as he examined the woman before him. Not noticing any physical damage to her person, he added, “Did the last client violate any of the establishment’s policies?”
 
Back
Top