Bi women late night thread!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bad ass? LMAO! u make me laugh :D

I'm doing okay, i had a nice day...actually mike came over..we made up the other day, we're doing ok..tryin to fix the friendship..remember we had that fall out..:rolleyes:

How was ur day?:kiss:

Hey Sweetie, I'm glad you and Mike are talking again! I hope he apologized for those things he said!!!!!:mad:

You have been friends for so long, I would hate to see the frinedship fall apart from the little incident at the bowling alley.

I've been going non-stop lately. But I get a bit of a rest today..if I ever log off!!! LOL My 5 year old didn't sleep much last night, so of course I didn't sleep much last night! So I'm going to try to take a nap before Max gets home from Physcial Theraapy and I have to drive him to work. At least I get a massage in today!!

Hope to talk to you soon, sweetcheeks!!! :kiss::kiss:

Hey Sweetie, I'm glad you and Mike are talking again! I hope he apologized for those things he said!!!!!:mad:

You have been friends for so long, I would hate to see the frinedship fall apart from the little incident at the bowling alley.

I've been going non-stop lately. But I get a bit of a rest today..if I ever log off!!! LOL My 5 year old didn't sleep much last night, so of course I didn't sleep much last night! So I'm going to try to take a nap before Max gets home from Physcial Theraapy and I have to drive him to work. At least I get a massage in today!!

Hope to talk to you soon, sweetcheeks!!! :kiss::kiss:

Thats what i need! a massage! david used to do it for me all the time..aww..i miss him..lol!
Yeah i' glad we're working on the friendship..we had been thru alot, and u know, i loved him sumthin silly..lol it's getting better..yay:)

Hope u got rest, and i'll ttyl!

Hey everyone!!
:kiss::rose::heart:

Hi y'all! Hope everyone is having a sexy day...or will have one soon!
Che

Hey Ladies, hope everyone had a good week. Wishing y'all a safe, sexy and fun weekend!
Che

Good morning to all the gorgeous ladies out there!!!! :rose::rose:

Missing you Cipher!! I hope all is going well with you! :kiss::kiss:

Good morning to all the gorgeous ladies out there!!!! :rose::rose:

Missing you Cipher!! I hope all is going well with you! :kiss::kiss:

Hey ladies! i'm here, for a few mins..lol i've been busy, sorry :rose:

i'm off a few days this week, i'll be able to sit on here for hours then..lol

I miss you all! hope everyone is well!! :rose::kiss::heart:

Hello Sexy ladies! Hope everyone if having (or had) a nice holiday weekend.
Kisses to all the hotties out there!
Che

Hello Sexy ladies! Hope everyone if having (or had) a nice holiday weekend.
Kisses to all the hotties out there!
Che

And kisses back to the Touche hottie as well!!!! :kiss::kiss:

We're going to Max's daad's tomorrow for swimming and good family time. :rose:

Speaking of family, how much longer til hubby gets home??? Are you counting hours and minutes yet, or are you still counting days? :heart::kiss:

And kisses back to the Touche hottie as well!!!! :kiss::kiss:

We're going to Max's daad's tomorrow for swimming and good family time. :rose:

Speaking of family, how much longer til hubby gets home??? Are you counting hours and minutes yet, or are you still counting days? :heart::kiss:

:kiss::kiss: Mmm sounds like a fun time indeed!

About 2 weeks until he returns from his business trip. Trying not to go crazy and still get everything done...got a schedule for cripes sake just to keep it all organized!!!!

:kiss::kiss: Mmm sounds like a fun time indeed!

About 2 weeks until he returns from his business trip. Trying not to go crazy and still get everything done...got a schedule for cripes sake just to keep it all organized!!!!

Just remember to breathe!!!!! He wants to come home to you and the kids, he doesn't care about how clean the house is or if the oil has been changed in the car. Just relax and his homecoming will be fabulous!!! :kiss::kiss:

Just remember to breathe!!!!! He wants to come home to you and the kids, he doesn't care about how clean the house is or if the oil has been changed in the car. Just relax and his homecoming will be fabulous!!! :kiss::kiss:

LOL..OMG how did you know those were 2 things on my list! LOL I have realized that I only need a week to get everything done and that'll leave me a week to relax and just maintain...and I made sure to make time to enjoy myself!

LOL..OMG how did you know those were 2 things on my list! LOL I have realized that I only need a week to get everything done and that'll leave me a week to relax and just maintain...and I made sure to make time to enjoy myself!

Those were things I could see myself wanting to get done!!! LOL :D

I am glad you are going to take time for yourself!!!! When hubby gets home there will be a lot about him, and both of you, but not as much about just you. So I am very glad there will be time for you!!!! :kiss::heart:

Those were things I could see myself wanting to get done!!! LOL :D

I am glad you are going to take time for yourself!!!! When hubby gets home there will be a lot about him, and both of you, but not as much about just you. So I am very glad there will be time for you!!!! :kiss::heart:

yep let's see...tomorrow i am going shopping with my girlfriend..then thursady I'm getting my hair done and somewhere in the next 2 weeks I'm gonna get a mani and a pedi too! And I'm contemplating getting my bikini waxed. :rolleyes::confused::eek:

yep let's see...tomorrow i am going shopping with my girlfriend..then thursady I'm getting my hair done and somewhere in the next 2 weeks I'm gonna get a mani and a pedi too! And I'm contemplating getting my bikini waxed. :rolleyes::confused::eek:

Fun, love it, ooohhhh I want to do that too, and OUCH!!!!!

Good luck! Hurts like... well... suffice to say it HURTS! (Especially a full wax.....)

But mani/pedi=YUM!

Good luck! Hurts like... well... suffice to say it HURTS! (Especially a full wax.....)

But mani/pedi=YUM!

without sounding freaky...that doesn't freak me out...I love the look of bare pussy but hate shaving...I'm hoping a wax job will keep me smoother longer

hello!

Here's to hoping I'm in the right spot.

And speaking of shaving, I like getting someone else to do it for me.

Just a suggestion.

Hey gurlfriends! hope you are all having a wonderful day!:rose:

..Home from work, i need to crack open a beer..LoL:cool:

Hey gurlfriends! hope you are all having a wonderful day!:rose:

..Home from work, i need to crack open a beer..LoL:cool:

Damn!!! I missed you again!!!! :(

I hope you're doing well today, Cipher!! :kiss::kiss:

Maybe I'll catch you one day this week! :heart:

Hello to all the sexy ladies out there! Kisses and licks and nuzzles!

*waves* Hi, ladies :)

I'm sad I missed the vampire discussion - definitely a love of mine. And Alice is my favorite "twilight" character as well ;) I need to get my hands on some new lesbian vampire stories...

hope everyone's having a great night :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back