Upstate area of South Carolina

fuzzymrblz

Accomplished
Hello all. I'm looking to find local people in the upstate area of South Carolina (Greenville, Pickens, Oconee, Anderson, Spartanburg and Laurens counties) that might like to chat online, private message, email, and such...and possibly make a few friends along the way.

I live in Pickens County. Come on y'all, let's have fun! :nana:

Hey there Nurse Girl. Yeah, I've been going through some of the forum discussions, and I'm thinking you may be right about that...lol. It's nice to find a few on here, though. Maybe someday we could get enough together to have an event somewhere...LOL

It very much counts! And thankyou for chiming in. I'm finding there's not as many from the state as I originally figured on...lol

Happy Nurses Week, Nurse Girl! Didn't want to assume your major from your avatar...lol...but thought that might've been it.

Well, it appears the Carolinians are waving and saying Howdy. Slowly but surely we May get us a little group going here...lol.

Other side of the state

I'm in Myrtle Beach. A long way from the upstate but still wanted to say hello

my bad! was a bit absent/busy this past week. glad there were other people on here! lol

How has everyone been? and hell yes USC games are a blast, tailgating anywhere around willy B is fun.

indian girl here

I am an Indian girl from south india.

Here to get older men of any age for roleplay and getting ideas to seduce my dad.

I am online in hangouts.

:)

my bad! was a bit absent/busy this past week. glad there were other people on here! lol

How has everyone been? and hell yes USC games are a blast, tailgating anywhere around willy B is fun.

Good morning Titts! And yes, it's an absolutely beautiful day here in the upstate...we couldn't ask for better.

Found the post while lookin to see if there were any single upstate ladies figured id stop in and say hello lol

Back