Haffas: Through the Looking Glass(Closed for SerenaUShields, xXDanniPhantomX)

"Hey! Don't give them all the credit, I helped!!!" She hissed before sighing and sitting down where she stood in the rafters. "I just....I dunno if I can do this, ya know? This...this life of killing and bloodshed, it's all I have known since I was six years old. Cause who would ever suspect a little girl of poisoning someone or worse?" Her ears lowered a little.

He smiled. "Of course. How could I forget Koneko-chan?" he asked with a smile. "I have faith in you, but you don't have to if you don't want to. You're welcome here no matter what." he said.

"Hey! Don't give them all the credit, I helped!!!" She hissed before sighing and sitting down where she stood in the rafters. "I just....I dunno if I can do this, ya know? This...this life of killing and bloodshed, it's all I have known since I was six years old. Cause who would ever suspect a little girl of poisoning someone or worse?" Her ears lowered a little.

Usagi looked up at her. "You won't know if you can do this unless you give it a try. We'll be right here to help you Koko. At least give it a try. For us."

Kohana was ready to respond to Danni when Usagi chimed in. Blinking at her, Kohana pondered the blondes nickname for her before taking the necklace off again. For a few moments, Kohana stared at it and the strange swirls of whites, greys, and a bit of yellow. Finally she drops it down to them as she jumps down but lands in a crouch. Bringing herself together a little, she almost looks like an actually cat who is sitting. "Okay....But you will have to help me. There are very little emotions I have ever felt. So many are foreign to me."

Kohana was ready to respond to Danni when Usagi chimed in. Blinking at her, Kohana pondered the blondes nickname for her before taking the necklace off again. For a few moments, Kohana stared at it and the strange swirls of whites, greys, and a bit of yellow. Finally she drops it down to them as she jumps down but lands in a crouch. Bringing herself together a little, she almost looks like an actually cat who is sitting. "Okay....But you will have to help me. There are very little emotions I have ever felt. So many are foreign to me."

Usagi nodded and smiled as she went over to Kohana and hugged her, gently nuzzling her neck. "We will help you. We've all helped each other this long, helping you too won't be a problem."

Danni smiled and nodded in agreement. "Yup. Kind of our own little family."

Family? She had, had one. Long ago. And another one just three years prior. The thought of having another frightened her at first thought. But then smiled as she stood up and nodded. Family sounded nice. It was something she missed.

Family? She had, had one. Long ago. And another one just three years prior. The thought of having another frightened her at first thought. But then smiled as she stood up and nodded. Family sounded nice. It was something she missed.

He smiled and nodded.

Usagi smiled and pulled both Kohana and Danni into a hug, nuzzling them both in her happiness.

Hugged between Danni and Usagi, Kohana purred happily and nuzzled them both as she purred. Snuggling into them happily as closed her eyes and hugged both of them back. Melting into the warmth of their embrace.

Hugged between Danni and Usagi, Kohana purred happily and nuzzled them both as she purred. Snuggling into them happily as closed her eyes and hugged both of them back. Melting into the warmth of their embrace.

Usagi giggled at hearing Kohana purr and gently rubbed the neko's ears.

"Usako, why don't you help her find a room and set it up?" He asked, not moving from the group hug.

"Usako, why don't you help her find a room and set it up?" He asked, not moving from the group hug.

Usagi's ears perked up at that. "Okay. Come on Koko!" She pulled back from the hug and grabbed Kohana's hand before leading her upstairs where the rooms were. "We'll just pick you out a room and it'll be yours no matter what."

Usagi's ears perked up at that. "Okay. Come on Koko!" She pulled back from the hug and grabbed Kohana's hand before leading her upstairs where the rooms were. "We'll just pick you out a room and it'll be yours no matter what."

"Nyah!" Curiously, Kohana glanced back over her shoulder to Danni and Jack. Momentarily drowning out Usagi as she watched the two men. Shaking her head, she turns back to Usagi as she finished talking. "Sounds great, Usagi."

"Nyah!" Curiously, Kohana glanced back over her shoulder to Danni and Jack. Momentarily drowning out Usagi as she watched the two men. Shaking her head, she turns back to Usagi as she finished talking. "Sounds great, Usagi."

He was a bit curious as to why she had shhok her head like that, but decide to just ssit back down at the bar.

She pointed out the rooms belonging to herself, Jack and Danni. "You can choose to have one near ours or you can pick one upstairs. It's up to you."

She pointed out the rooms belonging to herself, Jack and Danni. "You can choose to have one near ours or you can pick one upstairs. It's up to you."

For a moment, Kohana looked around in the hall. She was eyeing one door that seemed to be pulling her. Standing in front of it now, she realized something. Directly across from her room was Danni. To her left was Jack. And to her right was Usagi. "How did I end up in the middle?" She mutters to herself. Opening the door to her room, she saw that the wall was painted black with pinks, reds and purple hues. In the middle of the room laid a sweetheart bed draped in red velvet covers and black silk pillows. Skull shaped pillows with a comfy purple plush window seat sat close by. Books numbered a shelf in her room and make up adorned her vanity. Clothes lined the closet and dresser by the thousands. Empty frames hung on the walls. "And this is all mine?"

For a moment, Kohana looked around in the hall. She was eyeing one door that seemed to be pulling her. Standing in front of it now, she realized something. Directly across from her room was Danni. To her left was Jack. And to her right was Usagi. "How did I end up in the middle?" She mutters to herself. Opening the door to her room, she saw that the wall was painted black with pinks, reds and purple hues. In the middle of the room laid a sweetheart bed draped in red velvet covers and black silk pillows. Skull shaped pillows with a comfy purple plush window seat sat close by. Books numbered a shelf in her room and make up adorned her vanity. Clothes lined the closet and dresser by the thousands. Empty frames hung on the walls. "And this is all mine?"

Usagi nodded with a smile. "All yours Koko." She giggled about the placement of Kohana's room in relation to all of theirs. "For as long as you want." She hugged the neko gently from behind with a soft nuzzle to her neck.

Usagi nodded with a smile. "All yours Koko." She giggled about the placement of Kohana's room in relation to all of theirs. "For as long as you want." She hugged the neko gently from behind with a soft nuzzle to her neck.

Kohana shivered as Usagi nuzzled her neck. "Forever....I wanna stay here forever..." She muttered. Turning her head slightly to look at Usagi.

As the three cuddled and chatted, Jack just smiled and let it happen, figured the two lovely young people would be more able to coinvce her then the scarred up solder who had went through his own mercanry work..he eventually walked from the back as a hand softly was placed on Danni's head giving his hair a rub "..Think she'll be ok..your love with give her a new lease..like it did for me."

As the three cuddled and chatted, Jack just smiled and let it happen, figured the two lovely young people would be more able to coinvce her then the scarred up solder who had went through his own mercanry work..he eventually walked from the back as a hand softly was placed on Danni's head giving his hair a rub "..Think she'll be ok..your love with give her a new lease..like it did for me."

He smiled as Jack rubbed his head. "Yeah." He watched Jack a few moments. Even though he had been with Jack and Usagi for a year, he had never persued his feeling for the other man. He nuzzled Jack's hand. "He.....hey, Jack...." he started. His courage gave out and he just looked down. With there four of them now thee were plenty people to keep each other warm at night, but this wasn't a valid reason to get the other man into his bed either.

"Whats up?" he asked watching him with a little smile he watched the action a bit confused. Jack did have his own feelings for not only Usagi but for Danni..the man Bi-sexual and all. He had a feeling what he was getting at but he didn't want to assume, figuring Danni and Usagi was a item. "..You can be honest round me..you know I've been for the both of you." he spoke in turn.

Last edited:
"Whats up?" he asked watching him with a little smile he watched the action a bit confused. Jack did have his own feelings for not only Usagi but for Danni..the man Bi-sexual and all. He had a feeling what he was getting at but he didn't want to assume "..You can be honest round me..you know I've been for the both of you." he spoke in turn.

"I...was just wondering if you had....plans for tonight. Inknow sometime you and Usako......are together....but I was just......" he murmured and rubbed a hand up and down his opposit arm.

"I...was just wondering if you had....plans for tonight. Inknow sometime you and Usako......are together....but I was just......" he murmured and rubbed a hand up and down his opposit arm.

There was a little smiled as the older man leaned down taking his chin lightly as he lifted it, the man kissing him deeply..though the man had a light musk of alchol on his breath it seemed to be somthing natural with the man he gently pulling him a bit closer "No..was thinking you were going to take a turn with Usako tonight..but if you want to be with me I would love to have you."

Back