First Time by a married woman

magicalmoments

Literotica Guru
Joined
Dec 22, 2013
Posts
4,782
I enjoy those stories which tell of the sexual awakening of a normal, everyday, ordinary, faithful housewife who would once never have dreamed of having any lover other than her husband/partner and tells the story of how she and her husband/partner decided to expand their horizons and bring other people into their sex lives.
I've found a few of this type of confessions on here but would love to find more.
Grateful if more experienced readers could point me in the direction of authors who specialize in this type of story.
thank you.
 
A word of warning. If you're looking for this to be supported by the husband and in a consensual fun way....

Stay the hell out of the Loving wives section. It is the most inappropriately named category on this site and is full of cucking, cheating and a whole lot of violent posters who hate women as much as they seem to hate
themselves.

I would look in the group sex category first.
 
Lovecraft makes a good point, actually, and I retract my recommendation, as it doesn't exactly fit the criteria you're looking for. I am working on a story right now, however, that does fit the category, but it will be posted in the Group Sex section.

I've written two stories for the Loving Wives section, and some of the comments I have received are really amusing. There are a lot of angry men out there who seem to take these stories far too seriously, and yet they gravitate to the very same stories that they must know will make them angry. I suppose the name of the category can be misleading if you are only looking for stories of loving wives having sex with their loving husbands -- and only their loving husbands.
 
Idgits with Magic 8 Balls make me crazy.

Its not possible to know whats inside a writers skull when they compose a story. All you really know for sure is whats in YOUR head.
 
Thanks

Hoped you would like it. And, yes, it did pretty much happen just as I described - tried to not leave anything out and certainly didn't need to add anything
 
Yes Robert, just read it. very erotic, excellent story and almost what I'm looking for. I'd have liked more detail on what made her go from loving wife to slut.
 
Yes Robert, just read it. very erotic, excellent story and almost what I'm looking for. I'd have liked more detail on what made her go from loving wife to slut.

you have to get into the female's head to get more detail than that.
In my particular experience I have tried to surmise what really was going on in my wife's head but I can only guess and imagine.
 
I enjoy those stories which tell of the sexual awakening of a normal, everyday, ordinary, faithful housewife who would once never have dreamed of having any lover other than her husband/partner and tells the story of how she and her husband/partner decided to expand their horizons and bring other people into their sex lives.
I've found a few of this type of confessions on here but would love to find more.
Grateful if more experienced readers could point me in the direction of authors who specialize in this type of story.
thank you.

In my opinion there is nothing more delicious than innocence seduced. I far prefer that to the "slut" version that has round heels.
 
Two of Kenny's novels that I think are the best are "Just Watch Me" and "Strip Poker Done Right". Kenny is one of the best authors out there. Check out his website kennywriter.com
 
Back
Top