Daddy Fetish

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good eveing all

I hope everyone had a lovely day.
62, a widower, 5' 10", 200 lbs...i would love to find a lady that would like to chat on yahoo messenger about daddy/dadughter my id for ym is that same on here so send me something.
oh and i'm retired so i'm normally on evereyday...lol

Long day, but got a lot done, so for that I'm thankful.
Blows kisses to everyone. Hugs! Sleep tight and have a great Tuesday. :rose:

Good morning RA. The job is going great, I assume? Have a wonderful Tuesday yourself. :kiss:

*sips tea, curled up and quiet in the corner, pensive*

Wishing you a good morning too, Serene. Tea is a nice companion for pensive moments. Have a great day! :rose:

Good Tuesday to all of the daddies and girls! It's hard not to miss Peaches, Cookie, daddy Stan, and all of the missing folks.

Hayley, I hope you are feeling better today!

CA, have a wonderful day.

daddy Rj, with any luck the interns are back today? :rolleyes:

Stoneworker, will you get some fishing in soon?

Photo, are you still feeling poorly? I hope you don't hide under that rock for long.

Mojo--are you dancing again? ;)

Good Tuesday to all of the daddies and girls! It's hard not to miss Peaches, Cookie, daddy Stan, and all of the missing folks.

Hayley, I hope you are feeling better today!

CA, have a wonderful day.

daddy Rj, with any luck the interns are back today? :rolleyes:

Stoneworker, will you get some fishing in soon?

Photo, are you still feeling poorly? I hope you don't hide under that rock for long.

Mojo--are you dancing again? ;)

Not too much, my couch doing sound good. Had "sports day" at school today. Don't even ask how much "fun" that is.
Another one on Thursday at a park for running races (cause you know one wasn't enough).

How are you?

Yes our missing oldies are missed

Strolling in, HS calls out a cheery good morning to the seemingly empty Great room, before a leisurely sortie into the kitchen.
Soon the smell of coffee, muffins and toast intermingle, as the days scrambled eggs are finished last.
Then its a review of the sports pages, which detail Australia's loss of the ability to play test cricket.:)

Just dashing through quickly to grab a cup of coffee on the way out the door - with my co-worker gone all month we are seriously short-handed and stressed at work (more so than usual). Coming home too late and too tired to chat - and I seriously HAVE to get busy on this move thing.....:rolleyes: Love and Hugs to ALL my beautiful sisters and to all the loving Daddies!:kiss:

Morning everyone ... slept too long and too hard and have to try to go back to work tomorrow - joy, joy. But it will only be for a bit, so I can do it.

Filling my cup with fresh coffee, and loading my plate with eggs and bacon and a bagel before finding my Chaise ;-)

Hoping all the Lovelies and Gents have a wonderful day!!

I couldn't let this fall to page 2! Wow we are all busy today aren't we? Have strength, the day is about over! Soon you can have fun.

Making some nachos and having fun talking to a friend I havent heard from in awhile.

Lucky me, been having fun all day as usual, but then I have no real need to work anymore, except on those things that interest me.

Well, I am having a blast homeschooling. I appreciate having a child that loves to learn. :)

I couldn't let this fall to page 2! Wow we are all busy today aren't we? Have strength, the day is about over! Soon you can have fun.

Making some nachos and having fun talking to a friend I havent heard from in awhile.

Nachos? YUM! With guacamole?? Hope your evening is great!

Well, I am having a blast homeschooling. I appreciate having a child that loves to learn. :)

Howdy Serene. That little sweetie is such a precious gift. Glad to hear that she's started back up. Take care. :rose:

hello everyone. Hope everyone is having a good week so far. Almost hump day and half way there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back