Mass/NH members looking to play

Oh really? I came on here for role playing specifically.

Link me to one of your stories :)

there are actually quite a few women here many have been around a long time. some are very good writers which is not a surprise as this is foremost an erotic story site. hope you have luck keeping this thread going.

I'm better at talking about the Bruins then I am at roleplaying. I've tried a few times, but I'm not good at starting them... lol

I'm good at roleplaying, but I'm getting tired of chatting with people in different states or countries. Now I'm looking for people who want to do erotica rather than just read or write it.

Thanks, TG!

I've actually been here all along: I just tend to be on the quiet side unless I have something relevant to say.

Then, too, my primary personal ad and much of my focus is in the BDSM area because control, psychology and the building of tension are such a large part of what I do.

I mostly come on here to roleplay but I might try my hand at writing. I'm fairly good at roleplaying and love detail so I hope I'd be decent at it.

Just a little bump ,
And a hello from out in Western Ma , I'm interested in chat and like minded people for friendship and for motorcycling rides if you have one .

north shore MA

older submissive married male interested in potential play time with a dominant female or m/f couple.

hoping for #2 in pittsburgh tonight!!! and welcome lightneningspark and Emstar

Can ME play too?

Western Maine, MWM/42, willing to start online and see where things go. Can't seem to concentrate on work lately, would rather think about sex. Have made several good friends on lit, but very few local enough to get together with - would love to change that!

PM is a great place to start. Women only, please.

GO BRUINS!

3OT May Have ended Up Looking Like The Back Of My Eyelids... That Was A Great Finish!

Back