Shy no longer....

Beautiful miss bunny candy no need or shy, your stunning
Oh well thank you so much! I certainly feel less shy with such lovely people in my thread!

Yes it is Miss Bunny .. :D .. The compliments and well wishes are all Sin !!!cere .. ;) .. Lady /grin
I must say a very Appetizing pose .. :p :p
Thanks For Sharing ... :kiss: :heart: :heart:
/giggle
Thank you very much for those wishes. And yes...whatever could Miss Bunny be waiting for there /wink

I'd say come to my office, maybe we can arrange an exhibition for some extra credit. ;)
Oh! I do so love extra credit! I am willing to work to get my 'A'.
*crawls over the desk*

You look pretty hot in your own tight pants.

...I'll be in my bunk. :)
/giggle
Well thank you! Perhaps I should do a sexy Zoe leather pants inspired shoot! I need a gun.

/giggle
This has me pondering a few choice words...
wine...lips...sausage...hand....
I am sure you can imagine the combinations /wink

Oh I can Imagine alright. I think somewhere not many posts ago, you mentioned "cream" and vanilla. That has to be added somehwere in the mix of things, right? *wink*

/blush
*casts a glance around for her swooning couch*
*runs and gets swooning couch* sit for a spell, you look like you could use it.

BTW......the new bun byte is sexy. Your voice......wow, so soothing. Like a song bird. Sexy as all get out!! Poem rocked as well. I could sit at a coffee shop and listen to you read them all day. Wouldn't get old at all. Keep up the sexy!!:D

I have quite a big assignment for you. I wonder if you'll be able to accommodate it into your... schedule.
/giggle
Well...I think with proper preparations....I can handle it.

1000 posts on your thread sweetie.
\
Wow! That's crazy! We should make t-shirts or something! /laugh

Oh I can Imagine alright. I think somewhere not many posts ago, you mentioned "cream" and vanilla. That has to be added somehwere in the mix of things, right? *wink*
This all sounds so very thick and rich! I might need a lie down after!

*runs and gets swooning couch* sit for a spell, you look like you could use it.
Oh thank you! I do think I might need it. I feel dizzy!

BTW......the new bun byte is sexy. Your voice......wow, so soothing. Like a song bird. Sexy as all get out!! Poem rocked as well. I could sit at a coffee shop and listen to you read them all day. Wouldn't get old at all. Keep up the sexy!!:D
*faints dead away*
*blinks*
That...that was just...oh my. Thank you so much! I feel like a princess with all these compliments!

Neruda was an incredibly fine choice!
/blush
I am so very, very pleased you liked it! I was hoping you just might!

Very sexy Sweetie. I will say I am also a boy scout.
Awww thank you! Goodness! So many prepared boys around here /giggle

I love your voice so much, you have such a sweet, seductive and alluring voice. You could whisper sweet nothings in my ear ANY time. :kiss::devil:

This all sounds so very thick and rich! I might need a lie down after!

*pulls over swooning couch* take your time with it. Enjoy the moment. Thick and rich is all part of the experience.

That...that was just...oh my. Thank you so much! I feel like a princess with all these compliments!

Thank you bun bun. You are pure sexy!

I love your voice so much, you have such a sweet, seductive and alluring voice. You could whisper sweet nothings in my ear ANY time. :kiss::devil:
Awww thank you! Perhaps I will whisper more in my next one /wink

*pulls over swooning couch* take your time with it. Enjoy the moment. Thick and rich is all part of the experience.
Well I suppose as long as I can recover between helpings...I will be alright /beam

Thank you bun bun. You are pure sexy!
Awww thank you!!

I believe I can lend a hand with that. ;)
/giggle
I was sort of hoping you would suggest that. /wink

Enjoy this last glimpse of Mistress Bunny before she morphs back into just plain ol' Miss!

Last edited:
/giggle
Thank you very much for those wishes. And yes...whatever could Miss Bunny be waiting for there /wink

Your very welcome Miss Bunny. I think Miss Bunny knows what She would get and / Enjoy /laughing

attachment.php

With her head Laying back /moaning ;)

Well I suppose as long as I can recover between helpings...I will be alright /beam

Yes, slow and steady.....don't need you choking, pace yourself. Savor it. :)

Love the new set, but I was happy to see you say you will morph back into just plain ol' Miss! Don't get me wrong, love this set, so sexy and naughty. I like the coy, playful bun better. I like to be in control *wink* Misstress bunny is smoking hot, but I miss the smile and playful eyes. I know this is a sex site, but one of my favorite features are your eyes (killer) and smile. I think you are just beautiful. Bonus that you have a great ass, breasts and figure.....and song bird voice. It's the face for me bun.......one of a kind. Keep sexy!!

Back