"UN"intentional skin

Trailing_Tongue

Literotica Guru
Ladies, something about the perfectly timed picture or the misplaced fabric that shows just a glimpse of the skin beneath is incredibly sexy. The fact you get to see something that is meant to be covered can be a bigger turn on then seeing a girl simply topless. The quick down blouse glance is always lovely. I truely enjoy a woman in a button up shirt that is just a little too tight, giving that opening from the side angle. I'm sure many of these shots are completely accidental but others must just be enjoyable for you. Do you do this on purpose? I would love to see some examples from our beautiful Lit community.

I don't know if this is what you mean but this is an open robe. If it's not what you want I'll remove it.

Attachments

• robe.jpg
    robe.jpg
    18.6 KB · Views: 816
I don't know if this is what you mean but this is an open robe. If it's not what you want I'll remove it.

Oh Kat if that's not what he wants come here and we will see if we can get it right. So sensual!:kiss:

Definitely fits the bill for thread, at least in my humble opinion. Tantalizing!

Last edited:
Yes remove it, remove it...the robe that is...:D
Heh, okay!
Oh Kat if that's not what he wants come here and we will see if we can get it right. So sensual!:kiss:
Great, you'll help me out?
Definitely fits the bill for thread, at least in my humble opinion. Tantalizing!
Thank you OMM!!
Beautiful! :)
Thank you ShyGuy!
No, this is perfect. Beautiful. Thank you.
Yay! I hoped it was what you wanted. :)
That is incredibly lovely - beautiful and sexy as hell

Thank you so much vidiman!

Please remove the robe, slowly, and not the picture.

BTW, I failed your WD-40 quiz? (A question in a thread "talikat" started.)

It's images like these that make the mind run wild and the heart race. I'd love to see more. With the quality of sexy ladies here I'm sure we can make this a popular little thread.

Hmm, how about a peek?

Attachments

• 20141101_223519 (2).jpg
    20141101_223519 (2).jpg
    24.1 KB · Views: 378
Last edited:
I would love to breath some new life into this thread. I was walking behind a very well dress, beautiful woman the other day and just watching as her skirt would rise enough to show just above the back of her knee was driving me crazy. Those glimpses of skin can really get the mind racing. Anyone agree?

Back