All Grown Up and On My Own (Closed for lovingfingers)

How should the story proceed?

  • Megan should continue having sex with others/random strangers as well as with Sean, her best friend'

    Votes: 54 73.0%
  • Develop a relationship solely with Sean

    Votes: 8 10.8%
  • Continue with the story as is.

    Votes: 10 13.5%
  • Other. Please send suggestions, comments and/or opinions

    Votes: 2 2.7%

  • Total voters
    74
"Noooo," I replied with mock astonishment, "I would have never... guessed." Words were getting a little bit harder as I watch you tease me. My cock is hard to the point of throbbing. You must be teasing me. No one your age could do these things and not be teasing. And now that the wine was working its way into my head, I figured, "OK, two can play this."

I reach over and take the thong from your hand. Your eyes are wider as I dab your chin, saying, "You missed some. Let me help." I wipe down your throat in a slow wipe, catching a drip on your collarbone, and then trace a "V" on your chest, next to the edge of the opening of your blouse. An inch further, and I would be feeling your cleavage or the swell of your breasts. "Hmm," I smile, holding your thong, "some got on your blouse, not much I can do about that with this. Its nice wine. I hate to waste it."
 
Last edited:
Sunday - Moving In

My eyes widen with shock as you take my thong from my hands. How could he? I was stunned when you started to dab my chin. And then my throat. Oh my god. This was so sensual. Your touches were having their effect on me. I felt myself becoming instantly aroused. Your soft dabs on my throat, I tilt my head back, offering my neck. Then your hands move towards my shoulders, pushing my blouse open just a little.

I could feel my nipples hardening from your touch and the alcohol. I'm sure I was becoming flush as well as I just stood there. The feel of the silk thong as you wiped and dabbed across the tops of my breasts was making me want you more. Wanting you to take it further, even though you were Kate's dad.

"Ummmm", trying to shake this hold you have on me at this very moment, "I think you should make sure you have got it all" I whisper.
 
Last edited:
"I do love wine," I smile as I bring your panties to my lips. I suck hard on the fabric, drawing a few drops of wine from thong. I lock eyes with you as I do. Tease me will you?

I drop the thong and bring my hands to your shoulders. I pull you forward, as I lower my lips to your chest. They meet the thin fabric of your blouse. I trail down, feeling your soft flesh of your breast beneath my lips, until I come upon a wet spot. I suck hard. Hard enough that the fabric of your blouse, and your bra, and your skin are drawn slightly into my mouth. I pinch down with my lips, just enough to give you a sensation. I release my lips and raise my head, looking at your eyes, then dive down for the next spot. Time and time again, I raise and lower my head, sucking on the edge of your blouse covered breasts.

I raise my head and smile, "I think that's got it. Oh, no, one spot left." I bring my lips down, right into the center of your exposed cleavage. I kiss more gently, then give you a long lick up your chest to the base of your throat.

"mmm, much better."
 
Last edited:
Sunday - Moving In

I stand there stunned as you bring my thong to your mouth and suck on it. The only thought to race through my mind was of me lying in bed with those panties on and your mouth pressed against them.

I instantly felt tingly between my legs as you pressed your lips against my chest. I could feel your lips pressing against the tops of my breasts. I let out a slow and long sigh after holding my breath from disbelief of what was transpiring. "Mmmmmmmmm." I knew I should stop you but I wanted you to continue. Your lips felt soooo good as you tug at my covered flesh. My nipples ached behind the soft fabric of my bra as your hands gripped my shoulders tight.

I was briefly disappointed as you pulled back from my chest, but only to dive back in and press your lips against the flesh of my cleavage and draw your tongue up along my throat, giving me goosebumps all over my body. A soft moan escapes my lips as you do, "ohhhhhhhhhhhh!" my hands gripping your forearms.
 
Last edited:
As I moved back from your throat, I casually comment, "I know that certain wines are paired with delicacies. I think this one goes rather well with you. But the only way to know for sure is to try it again."

I smile hungrily as I reach for your wine glass. I take it and bring it to your lips for a sip. After you have taken some, I lower the glass to the top of your chest and pour a slow stream down onto your blouse, over your cleavage and back onto your blouse. The sheer fabric of your blouse goes transparent and your white bra becomes more sheer. For the first time, I can see your nipples tenting the blouse and their color through the bra.

"You look delicious," I breath as I set the glass aside. I kneel down in front of you, my head now at the height of your chest. "Perfect," I murmer as take your hips and pull you closer, pull your blouse and breasts beneath to my face.
 
Sunday - Moving In

My mind was a mess as your sudden advances caught me off guard. Never in my wildest fantasies had this even crossed my mind. The degree of passion and lust was more intense in real life than what I could ever conjure up about us.

I gaze into your hungry eyes as you pull back. Only half-listening to your voice as you take my wine glass and raise it to my lips. My heart pounding as your seduction is breaking down my sexual barriers. Left speechless by your actions, I believe I should tell you to stop, but my body wants you to continue. My body responding to all your touches.

I watch as you lower the glass and start to tilt it above my chest. My mouth open as if to speak when a splash of cold wine on my chest gives me goosebumps. My grip tightens on your arms as I watch the wine cause my blouse to cling to my flesh. Now I know what a wet t-shirt contest must be like.

When you say, "You look delicious,", I knew that I was under your control but I did manage to whisper to you as you kneel before me, "I think that maybe we should stop." My voice unconvincing as I stand there, not resisting any of your advances, when you pull my body tight against yours, peering down into your eyes. I sensed the complete arousal that has overtaken my body.
 
Last edited:
My face is pressed against your wine soaked blouse. My nose is against your cleavage and lips and teeth have taken the button on your blouse when I vaguely hear you say something about stopping? Stopping? A grown woman teases me as you have done, let me kiss your thong and blouse, pour wine down your chest, and you are talking about stopping.

I slow, my blood pounding in my head, my body aching with arousal. The button yields and your blouse opens more, exposing your bra. I bring my lips to the edge of your bra and stick out my tongue. I slip it under the edge of your bra, and slide it along that edge. When I have gone several inches and feel your breathing become faster, I murmer, "Are you really sure you want to stop? All you have to do is tell me."

Hearing no immediate response, I bring my lips to your bra again and begin to suck the wine from the fabric. My hands undo one button after another and soon both cups are completely exposed to me. I move around the edge of your breast and slowly spiral in. As I near the center, I ask again, "well?"

I slide my lips over your obviously hard nipple and begin to suck.
 
Sunday - Moving In

The feel of your soft lips and warm breath on my breasts was beginning to drive me wild. I tried to answer but your lips on my bra made me stop. Your wet slick tongue pushing under my bra cup was exciting to watch.

"I don't know what to do" I blurt out but that doesn't stop you. I feel my blouse hang open, my bra exposed to you now. Your lips kiss and explore their way around my exposed flesh. I close my eyes and take my hand and begin to play with your hair as your mouth covers my bra covered nipple and sucks. A soft sigh escapes my lips above you as my fingers tease your hair and caress your scalp.

The feeling of your mouth on my covered nipple is incredible I can only imagine what it would feel like flesh to flesh. My sheer white panties were soaked already. I know I couldn't stop now.
 
Last edited:
I can taste the wine held by the cup of your bra as I suck, wine infused with the taste of your skin and sweat. I set the tip of my tongue on the bulge in the cup and begin to flick. Your fingers are moving in my hair, and I hear you sigh as I tease your nipple. I open my mouth a little and pinch down with my lips, drawing your covered nipple further into my mouth. I flick a little harder and feel your fingers clasp my hair a little harder. My hands are on the move, unbuttoning the last buttons on your blouse. I reach up and slide it off your shoulders and your body.

I bring my hands to your sides as I release your breast from my mouth and slowly kiss down the cup to your cleavage again, savoring your wine drenched skin. "Mmmm, you are doing just fine," I murmer. I begin to kiss around your other cup as my hands move over your back. My lips surround your other nipple as my hands unclasp your bra. I suck the wine from that cup for a moment, then move my head back far enough to peel your wet bra from your body, exposing your breasts as last.

It is my turn to moan as I cup them gently, feeling their weight in my hands, looking in your eyes. I move close again, my tongue extending out to gently tease the tip of your right nipple. I slowly circle then close my lips upon the hard nub, groaning at the feel in my mouth.
 
Sunday - Moving In

I release your hair as you push my blouse down my arms, letting it fall to the floor. Your mouth continuing its slow seduction, sucking my bra clad nipples, first one, then the other. Your soft hands gliding along my naked flesh, reaching around to my back. I feel my bra tighten as you unclasp it. I hold my breath as you pull your mouth back, the straps of my bra fall off my shoulders as you pull it off.

My breasts completely exposed, my hardened nipples aching as they hit the coolness of the air. I return my fingers to the side of your face as I peer down at you, watching you poke your tongue out and lean forward. The tip of your tongue flickering lightly against the tip of my hard nub, my eyes riveted to the sight.

My fingers caressing and entwining in your hair as your tongue swirls around ever so slowly, coating my nipple with your saliva. My heart racing as my arousal builds. A low moan escapes my lips as your lips close around my nipple, "ohhhhhhh, that feels so good." I push my feet apart just a little for balance, but also because my sheer white panties are soaking wet. I close my eyes to focus on the sensation that your mouth, lips and tongue are giving me. My whole body tingles as your lips slightly move back and forth on my nipple.
 
Last edited:
Your moan and signs of arousal fuel my own. I am growing hungrier for you by the moment and it is getting harder to take things slow. But the feel and taste of your nipple in my mouth is incredibly erotic and I savor each moment. I move my lips and tongue slowly in different patterns, even tease lightly with my teeth.

My hands were holding your waist when I feel you move and spread your legs some. Following the curves of your body, my hands slide over the cheeks of your derriere and squeeze and cup them lightly. I groan again at the toned perfection of your body. I trail my hands up and down your legs, caressing the insides of your thighs. My lips ease off your nipple and slide down the curve of your breast in search of its mate. I am so hungry for you. Slow and soft I keep reminding myself.

My hands creep up the front of your shorts and undo the single button. The zipper eases them open and slide them off the bubble and down your legs. The scent of you envelopes me and I inhale your wet scent. My hands once again cup your cheeks and slide between your legs, finding the fabric of your panties drenched.
 
Sunday - Moving In

Your seduction is driving me wild. I would possibly come the moment you touched my clit. The way your tongue teased and flickered against my nipples and the way your hands were sliding all around. Grabbing my butt, gliding along the inside of my thighs. I bit my lower lip as I watched your mouth close around my aching nipples.

I slip out of my flat shoes as you unbutton my shorts. I knew this wasn't right, but I didn't care anymore. I wanted you. I wanted you in every possible way. My body never felt like this before. Oh GOD pleeeeeeeeease! And then you pushed my shorts down my legs, leaving me standing in just my soaked sheer white panties.

The way your hands grabbed and squeezed my cheeks, made me push towards you as I felt your fingers slip between my legs. My heart racing! I was in heaven.
 
Last edited:
I can hear your uneven breath and feel your body tremble as I move. The nipple beneath my tongue is so incredibly hard, as I flick it up and down. My own pulse is pounding as I slip the fingers of one hand beneath your panties. You are drenched! From this angle, my three middle fingers slide over your labia, your soft wet flesh moving as I move. I feel your body spasm as I begin to circle with those fingers, my middle most finger teasing your opening.

I gently bite your nipple, just applying pressure with my teeth really. But it has the desired effect and I follow by suckling you again. Without warning, I slide my finger inside you. It goes in easily, and I groan at your wet heat.

I start to slide that finger in and out your slowly, as my other hand glides over your hip and crosses in front of you. In one easy motion, it slides into your panties, my fingertips coming to rest on your pussy. You are sooo wet. It is a slightly awkward position, but I have one goal in mind as I start to circle your clit.
 
Last edited:
Sunday - Moving In

My mouth agape as I gaze down at you with glazed eyes as your fingers are working their magic. I was stunned at first when you slipped your finger inside my pussy but was overcome when you started to finger me. Your face inches from my pussy, I could see your hand moving inside my panties.

One finger is sliding in and out of my pussy, coating itself with my wetness while the fingers of your other hand are caressing my throbbing clit. My knees were becoming weak as your fingers lightly circled around my clit. First one, then the other and then the other. I began to moan softly as my hands gripped your shoulders for support. I could feel the wave building up inside me as your fingers rolled over my clit. God I wanted to lay down but didn't want to lose this feeling.

I tilted my head back and squeezed my eyes shut, "Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh" my voice quivered as your fingers continued their stimulation on my clit and your finger thrusting steadily in and out of my aching and wanton pussy. I bite my lower lip as I tried to gain control. I didn't want to cum just yet but felt I was in a losing battle. I wanted this feeling to last forever!
 
Last edited:
I feel your hands on my shoulders, holding me hard, and watch your body move as your knees start to sag. The tone of your voice and the tightness of your pussy hint that you are close. I stay focussed on stroking you, despite the rising want in my own body. I want you!

My fingers and your panties are drenched with your sweet juices. The next time my finger slides from your pussy, I align a second finger with it, and press both into you. It is a very tight fit, but you are so wet. In two strokes, both fingers are fucking you, stretching you. I feel your nails bite into the skin on my shoulders.

My mouth still slowly moves from breast to breast, my teeth grazing your skin, devouring you. I ache to taste you. Soon....
 
Sunday - Fingering

OMG I think. The only thing I can think about is how good your fingers feel rubbing my clit and the thrusting of your finger in my pussy. I begin to gasp as I feel myself about to climax. The waves building and building as your fingers thrust at just the right pace. I blurt out, OH MY GOD" gripping your shoulders tight as I begin to buck on your fingers. Myeyes roll up into my head as my body releases into a most mind-blowing orgasm. "Ohhhhh goddddddddddddddddddddddddddd" my voice trailing as my orgasm stretches on and on. I grunt loudly as I cannot believe the sensation that has washed over my body.
 
Last edited:
"Oh yessss," I moan as you cum hard. Your pussy clamps down on my fingers as hard as your hands grip my shoulders. I keep my fingers deep in you as your hips buck and rock. Similarly, I can only barely keep my fingers on your clit. And so I ride you as best I can, keeping the sensations coming, drawing every bit of pleasure that I can from you.

Your cries trail off and your body slows. I feel your knees bend and pull my fingers from you to catch you as you slump against me, breathing hard. I wrap my arms around you and pull you close. My heart is pounding. Your incredible young body, sweating, hot, smelling of sex, dressed only in drenched panties, pressed against me. And I am still dressed, wanting you, wanting inside you...
 
Last edited:
Sunday - Loving Move In Day

"Oh my god! That was incredible!" as my body slumps onto you, your face pressed into my stomach. My heart beating so hard it feels like it is about to explode through my chest. My body tingling from head-to-toe as I relaize that our relationship will never be the same now.

God, how I wanted you to fuck me now. I needed to feel your cock inside me. I had never wanted anything as much as I did you right then. It didn't matter about our age difference.

I grab your shirt and tug at it, giving you a hint that I wanted more. "I've never cum that hard before." I was unsure what to call you. It was always Mr. Francis. I play with your hair, running my fingers through, my desire not abating. I slip my fingers under your jawline and lift your face to look up at me. "Sean", I manage to say, "you were amazing, thank you." I didn't know if he could tell by the look in my eyes, but this was not over.
 
Last edited:
I feel your hand on my jaw and look up into your eyes, seeing hunger in the them. As you thank me, I bring my fingers to my lips and slide a finger, coated with your juices, into my mouth. I suck it clean and then take the second, never taking my eyes from yours. "Mmmm, You are delicious Megan. Thank you," I murmer. I place my hands on your hips and back you up slightly, pushing you onto the edge of your bed.

I then push off the floor and stand directly in front of you. I unbutton my shirt and let it fall to the floor. I unbuckle my pants and carefully remove them and my underwear in one motion. Stepping out of them, I pause and let you get a good look at me, and what I have to offer. I bend over to kiss you, my hands on your shoulders. "Last chance to say stop," I think, my cock aching for you.
 
Sunday - Megan's Turn

Knowing I didn't want to stop but unsure if I am capable of pleasing you the way you did me, I stare at your exposed hard cock as it sways and dangles in front of my face as you undress. Feeling your hands on my shoulders makes me look up at you. You lean down and kiss me. I open my mouth accepting your tongue, hungry for your kiss, your touch, your cock.

I place my hands on your hips as we kiss. Our tongues swirl in their dance as I tentatively slide my right hand to touch your cock. I nervously wrap my fingers around it, noticing how hot it feels in my hand. I slowly slide my hand back and forth on you, hoping that I'm hurting you. Seeing that we are still in the midst of our passionate kiss, I am taking it that what I'm doing is okay.

So, feeling a little more comfortable, I slip my index finger over the tip. That's when I felt the warm and sticky pre-cum droplet at the slit. I proceed to spread it around the tip. First, I slowly circle just around the slit and then making wider circles around and around. I feel you groan in my mouth. Feeling you groan in my mouth made me excited. I broke away and asked excitedly, "I want to suck your cock. is that okay? I might not be that good at it. But I want to." giving you my pleading, sad puppy eyes as I still stroke your cock.
 
Last edited:
I feel what you are doing to the head of my cock with your finger and groan. That is exquisite. I have no clue as to how experienced you are, but clearly you have kissed before and your hand is making my cock throb. Then you ask to suck my cock. I kiss you again, and grin, replying, 'Mmmm, please do. Megan, you can do anything, ask for anything, you want."

I stand up straight and move closer to the bed, my cock jutting out towards you, now inches from your face, asking, "Is that alright, or would you like me to lay down?"

I look down at you and it is a vision right out of a fantasy, a beautiful young woman slowly stroking my cock.
 
Sunday - Sharing More Than The Bed

My hands never leave your cock as you move from in front of my me to the side of me next to the bed. I twist my torso to stay with your movement, your cock seems so big as it's so close to my face. "Whatever makes you more comfortable" I reply.

I start to wonder if I will be able to satisfy you the way you satisfied me. I lean in and lick the tip of your cock tentatively. I try to concentrate on pleasing you as I lick the head of your cock ever so lightly. All the while my fingers continue to stroke your cock.
 
Last edited:
I give a long exhalation as your tongue touches my head of my cock and starts to lick, "Oh, that is really good." I would not even think of moving, the sensations and point of view exquisite. I bring one hand to your head and begin to stroke your hair, "mmm, so soft." Despite the hardness of my cock, this moment is so calm and sensual, each of us seeming to enjoy the moment, without being too goal oriented.

I tighten the muscles in my groin for a moment and flex my cock, knowing a bit of pre-cum will emerge. My arousal slowly grows and my breath becomes heavier. My hand in your hair gives you very light pressure, as I ask, "please take me."
 
Last edited:
Sunday -Getting Acquainted

My tongue swirls and swirls slowly around your swollen cockhead when I taste a bit of saltiness on it. Warm and salty, I spread it around the tip as you whisper to me to take you, not fully aware of what you mean, I open my mouth and slip my lips around the tip. Closing my lips gently onto the head, I slide them slowly off to the tip. Again, I open my mouth and close my lips onto your cockhead. Drawing my lips back slowly as I tighten my grip on the base to hold it steady.

I never considered myself very good at this, but I wanted you to enjoy it. Again, I parted my lips and pushed them onto the head, this time sliding them up to the rim, taking a little bit of your cock in my mouth at a time. With your cockhead perched between my lips and in my mouth, I rolled my tongue on the underside, lapping softly.

I feel your fingers entwined in my hair as I continue to get comfortable performing this oral act for you. Your hand subtly urges my head to take more. I begin to bob slowly back and forth on your cockhead. I can hear your moans of approval to what I am doing. It's obvious that you are enjoying it and I realize that my panties are soaked again.
 
Last edited:
My breath comes out unevenly, as you pleasure my cock with agonizing slowness, taking me a little deeper gradually, teasing me with your tongue. It has been a long time since anyone has excited me like this. I ponder whether you really are inexperienced, or whether that was just another little tease. Either way, I am hugely turned on.

I cannot help but moan as you begin to bob up and down, taking the head and a bit of the shaft, "that... feels... so... good." I am further excited by the view. The curves of your young body undulating as you work my shaft. I grin as a thought comes to me. I bend slightly and bring my hands to your face, lifting it from my cock, then kissing you, murmering, "Megan, I want more of you."

You look briefly confused as I move past you on the bed and lie on my back. You rise to your knees and face me. I sit up and ask you to get on all fours, facing away from me. You look a big confused, but do as I ask. I lie back down, lift one of your legs and move my head between them. You must get the idea, as you straddle my hips with your hands and lower your chest down, your lips to my cock. I reach up and spread your legs, lowering your pussy to my face. I pull your drenched panties to one side and bring my lips to your wet lips...
 
Last edited:
Back
Top