Daddy Fetish

Status
Not open for further replies.
Loving the halftime show! And that surprise appearance of Destiny's Child ... oh, and it appears Redneck ain't coming. Stood up by my best friend on Super Bowl Sunday.

Yay, almost time for TT and Daddy C!!

Loving the halftime show! And that surprise appearance of Destiny's Child ... oh, and it appears Redneck ain't coming. Stood up by my best friend on Super Bowl Sunday.

Yay, almost time for TT and Daddy C!!

Ok, Beyoncé and DC was HOT! BF's bailing on you....soooooo not cool! I'm sorry Beautiful Bella!

Ok....only 13 minutes! It wouldn't t be the same without you NFL!

Aww thanks. This is crazy, I just heard it could be another 20 minutes. Someone pay the bill quick.

At least they showed a clip of the Giants/ Patriots game to keep me happy.

Kel..hope you can stay awake! I seldom make it all of the way through.

TT & Daddy C...have a blast!!! Keep fluids handy and lots of cuddles between rounds. :heart:

1SB said it perfectly!!!

Hello to Daddy PA, Daddy Stan and everyone else! :rose:

Gee Thanks Cookie!!!! Now TT expects even more cuddles and pouts and whimpers when I go to move away. And Yes We both did have a blast!!!!!!!!!!! Round 1 over And DaddyCeann is very emotionallly drained. So damn good to have my baby in my arms. Nothing really compares to it let me tell you!

Giggles....old men have something all right......(dashing out before spankings come my way ;))
:kiss::kiss::cattail:

Sweetheart, i wouldn't give you a spanking for telling the truth. Us "Old Men" do have that extra "something" you babygirls like. Otherwise you wouldn't be with us.....:D

Gee Thanks Cookie!!!! Now TT expects even more cuddles and pouts and whimpers when I go to move away. And Yes We both did have a blast!!!!!!!!!!! Round 1 over And DaddyCeann is very emotionallly drained. So damn good to have my baby in my arms. Nothing really compares to it let me tell you!

I always want more cuddles and kisses. You say it as if I don't :p Nothing compares to it hey?

Sweetheart, i wouldn't give you a spanking for telling the truth. Us "Old Men" do have that extra "something" you babygirls like. Otherwise you wouldn't be with us.....:D

Maybe we just have no other choice.......perhaps the young men don't chase after us :p

So glad everything went well, Daddy. Ceann!

BALTIMORE RAVENS WON!!!

I wanna celebrate, but my Daddy went to bed ... *finds the little girl blankie and curls up, sighing*

And, both Daddies are right ... "old men" are something special to us, that's why they're our Daddies!! I am a little curious now at everyone's ages ... but then again, as Daddy can tell you, I'm curious a lot!

BALTIMORE RAVENS WON!!!

I wanna celebrate, but my Daddy went to bed ... *finds the little girl blankie and curls up, sighing*

And, both Daddies are right ... "old men" are something special to us, that's why they're our Daddies!! I am a little curious now at everyone's ages ... but then again, as Daddy can tell you, I'm curious a lot!

Ack how terrible. Congrats to you though Bella.

How rude of daddy id pout if I was you.

I'm always curious too *giggles*

BALTIMORE RAVENS WON!!!

Can I curl up with you, Bella? Don't know if my Daddy's in bed or what... I just need snuggles.. XOXO

:heart: Keri

Ack how terrible. Congrats to you though Bella.

How rude of daddy id pout if I was you.

I'm always curious too *giggles*

Pouting wouldn't do ant good. He has to work tomorrow, so he's got to be up early. I understand, even though I can be a brat and not like it. So glad you and Daddy Ceann are together at last. Is this the first time?

Can I curl up with you, Bella? Don't know if my Daddy's in bed or what... I just need snuggles.. XOXO

:heart: Keri

Oh no *hugs for you*

Pouting wouldn't do ant good. He has to work tomorrow, so he's got to be up early. I understand, even though I can be a brat and not like it. So glad you and Daddy Ceann are together at last. Is this the first time?

I understand too but like you can be a brat about it. First time in almost threeonths and since we' e changed to this :)

Aww Keri, of course, love! *opens blankie for her sissies*
Daddy stan, I would but don't wanna get too familiar. My daddy wouldn't approve.

Aww Keri, of course, love! *opens blankie for her sissies*
Daddy stan, I would but don't wanna get too familiar. My daddy wouldn't approve.

Your Daddy won't approve blowing celebratory bubbles? Just kidding, I understand.

I won a whole dollar and looking to blow it all on penny candy! Who's in?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back