What a great night strap on delight

My girlfriend has always wanted to do this. I don't have the guts to tell her that I want to though. After reading everyone's post, I almost feel like her fantasy is going to waste because I don't have the guts to tell her.

Be a man

My girlfriend has always wanted to do this. I don't have the guts to tell her that I want to though. After reading everyone's post, I almost feel like her fantasy is going to waste because I don't have the guts to tell her.

Get your ass fucked. You would if you loved her . . .

If she wants to do it, and you want to do it as well... what is holding you back? The toughest part for most is finding a partner who actually wants to try it! If you miss this opportunity, you may never get one like this again.

Cowboy up... tell her it's your fantasy too and just have fun together!

So looking forward to the weekend with the wife and the family reunion. Was anticipating all kinds of action, but alas, was disapointed by all the tents that were erected aroung ours. Note to self, put up tent last to seek seclusion. I was sure that the plans the wife had for her and me were done for the trip. I looked at my wife on the first night telling her, sorry things do not look like they will turn out as planned. She just grinned and said."don't worry honey, I still have things up my sleave!:
We spent the next few hours hanging out with the group, but my mind kept wondering wondering what she ment by her statement. I knew the next day was going to be waisted with me playing golf with the boys, so I knew not only what she had planned but how it would fit in with the plans of the next few days.
That night was unexiting, except for spending some time with her and the kids. We fell asleep in the tent with two of our children, and I succumed to the fact that things just would not be working out the way I thought they would. I fell asleep holding her in my arms and thought all and all, not a bad ending to the first night.

The next morning we awoke, had some breakfast with the family, ans by nine I was going off to get ready for the day of golf with the boys. I entered the tent to get my clothes for the day, when behind me the wife entered out little enclosure. I figured she was just like me getting her clothes for the day, but to my surprise, she was getting something for me to wear instead. As i took off my clothes to get into my shorts, she leaned over and whispered into my ear."I think you should wear this today and think of me all day long" In her hand she held out a but plug. I WAS instantly aroused and surprised at the same time. She had purchased it with out me knowing it and I looked at her with amumsent saying the thought was nice but how could I play golf all day with that?
No more words were exchanged, she gave me the look of love and I knew I had to obey. As i was bent over she worked it into my ass, gently carressing my cok, nibbling on my neck and said think of me with every stroke.

Thankfully, the ride was not long, but each and every bump was intense on the way over. i could feel my cok dripping, and hoped that I would not show the seepage as the day progressed.

The golfing was not the easiest to perform. Each and every stoke vibrated deep inside of me. I could not believe I was doing this in front of so many people, yet at the same time the secret was getting more and more turned on. As the game progressed, I learned how to clench and hit the ball with greater and greater efficiency. Having my secret turned me on more than I can describe. I counted down the holes, anticipating the time when I was agiain with my lover to describe the events of the day.

Hours later, we returned. My wife grabbed me as we entered and planted a hand on my ass to ensure that I was still filled. I almost came with her touch, spending the last four hours just thinking about her. She gave me a grin and teld me what a good boy I was and maybe later she would reward me but for now I could take the plug out and enjoy the rest of the day.

I again entered the tent, mid day, not alot of solitude, but enough. Dropped my shorts and started to work the plug from my ass. Again my wife entered behind me, and when it was working out, she pushed it back in, whispering in my ear,"did that feel good honey"\
I whimpered a yes as she worked it back and forth in me, my cok dripping wet from the day of anticipation.

She pulled it all the way out, replacing my gapping whole with her tongue, gently licking my whole. THe anticipation and wait were to much, I stroked my cok, and with in seconds I was shooting my built up load. It was then that I saw her hand hovering over my cok with a little champagne glass awaiting my load. I knew what was coming next, and i started filling the glass with a good pent up load.
Before I could catch my breath, she brought the glass to my lips and said"cheers honey, lets drink to good luck" I opened my mouth and greedily sucked up my juices, she came to my mouth and we deeply kissed for a few minutes, before we heard the dreaded words "mom were are you?"
With that we were done, she exited the tent, looking back at me, licking her lips. I quickly changed and joined the party, the whole time thinking how lucky I was, and if only they all knew what had just happened

Just do it

You should definitely get the guts up. It is awesome!! If she already wants to just act like your "not sure" but willing to indulge her because you love her. That way you don't have to admit to wanting it until you are begging for it the second time. ;)

johnnie (and Mrs)...

What a hot scane, you two really know how to take advantage of every moment!! As always, thanks for sharing with us all.

What a weekend this past one was. After the family reunion and the exploits last week, figured things would be calm for a while, boy was I wrong. I have told you that we purchased "the squirter", basically a rubber cok with a turkey baster in it. I guess the design and texture could have been better, but the purpose of it was all so simple and we could not wait to try it out.

We first got it about a month ago I would say. We worked feverishly for the first week trying to store up enough cum from me to fill up the resevoir. Let me tell you, it takes many an orgasm to fill it up. We first figured a week of her milking me dry would be sufficient, but at the end of week one, while there was a good 1/4 cup it just seemed to be not enough. We quickly went to plan twl, instead of just refrigerating the stored goo, we put it in the freezer to perserve it for the night we would need it.

Fast forward to this past saturday. We decided we had enough to at least give it a try. The specimen was frozen so we would have to figure out a way to defrost and make it ready for the squirter. I was thinking about putting the container on the coffee maker, but was afraid of either burning the cum, or it being too hot. Then I had a brilliant idea, took a bowl of water out and nuked it for a good two minutes. Water inside bowl was just above boiling, then I took the frozen cum in its container and floated it on top of the water. Basically had a double boiler going on. my cok grew as the frozen collection melted more and more. I stuck my fingers in when I thought it was ready, and yes it was, and better yet was at the right temp. I brought my fingers to my mouth and licked them clean.

Now the cum was being bathed and keeping warm, I did not want to put my seed in the squirter and have it all get cold on me. So we took the squirter and bathed that as well in hot water, getting it as close to body temp as we could.

We brought the cum into the bedroom with us, I laid on my back as she slowly slid down on my throbbing cok. We have rehearsed how we were going to do this for weeks now, and I could not believe it was happening. She pulled out her bullet and started rocking back and forth, getting herself worked up. A few minutes later, the squirter came out, My wife reached over my head and sucked all the cum from the container into her new toy.
As i lay back watching her rock back anc forth on my cok and play with her own pussy, the real purpose of the night came to my lips. I opened my mouth, taking her cok deep into me, sucking on the head and licking the tip of the cok while it was in me. I found myself tenderly nibbling on the head and generally treating it like it was a real cok. I have never sucked a real cok before, but if that was a person on the other end, I assure you they were having the best head ever. I start stroking the cok, all the while looking up and watching my wife look down and smile at her new cok sucker. Cum started dripping into my mouth, it tasted so great, I must admitt I wanted more, I wanted all of it.

My wifes orgasm was coming close, as planned I knew when she came, whe would then make her cok cum in my mouth. I timed my sucking and stroking of the cok in my mouth with her quickening thrusts. I was so happy at that moment, knowing soon, I would finally have a mouth full of cum, something I have fantisized about for ever. Then the eruption came, my mouth filled with my own cum, I was pleased that it was still warm and very realistic. I greedily swallowed the first shot. The second i savored and licked it around the tip of her cok before licking the whole thing clean.
The night continued with some great strap on sex after words. All in al one of the best nights of sex I have ever had. Having my wife look down at me and feeding me her cok was so hot, second only to her making it cum in my mouth. It was so worth the wait and effort. For those of you that want to eat thier own cum, but get the post cum blues, I would highly suggest this method, eating cum before you cum is way better than after, can not wait to save up more, like a full cup so she can refill and shoot into me time and time again

Squirter

Wow, you two sure know how to have a good night. (and day if you count you walking round a golf course with a butt plug in your ass)

Mrs Ringo, what was the squirter like from your perspective? Did it make you wet to watch him take his cum from a cock?

I don't think I can put into words what a great night it was. Watching my husband suck a cock like he did was amazing. As he wrapped his lips around it and began to suck, it got me very wet and worked up. I enjoyed watching him suck the cum out a little at a time and then when I came on his hard cock, squirting his cum into his mouth was hot! I don't think I have ever cum that fast before, none the less, cum 2 times that quickly. can't wait until we can do it again. Just thinking about it, is making me wet all over again.

This thread

has been super HOT......I guess the only suggestion I have is Pictures Johnny......I would luv seeing pix of you sucking her cock.....:D

I don't think I can put into words what a great night it was. Watching my husband suck a cock like he did was amazing. As he wrapped his lips around it and began to suck, it got me very wet and worked up. I enjoyed watching him suck the cum out a little at a time and then when I came on his hard cock, squirting his cum into his mouth was hot! I don't think I have ever cum that fast before, none the less, cum 2 times that quickly. can't wait until we can do it again. Just thinking about it, is making me wet all over again.

Mmmmm, sounds like a fantastic time was had by all, LOL...

So what have you got planned next? How about taking his ass with your strap-on and having him suck on 'another' cock at the same time, so you can make him cum at the same time he's drinking his own cum from another cock?

Sounds like an intense experience. I might have to try that with my sissy, Simon. Where did you get the squirter?

Sounds like an intense experience. I might have to try that with my sissy, Simon. Where did you get the squirter?

tootimid.com..have to warn you though, the resevior is a bit big, as I said it is just a turkey baster dressed up like a cok, but if you got the time and fluid to fill it, well worth the effort

Thanks, sweetie.

Whos the sweetie the Mrs. or the Mr. errr both? haaaa good luck in Toronto. Nice to see you are a fan of our thread, wonder who reads and enjoys. Must say I enjoy all of your little exploits and have picked up a thing or two from you...thanks to your story there is always a shot glass next to our bed post..
Johnie

Whos the sweetie the Mrs. or the Mr. errr both? haaaa good luck in Toronto. Nice to see you are a fan of our thread, wonder who reads and enjoys. Must say I enjoy all of your little exploits and have picked up a thing or two from you...thanks to your story there is always a shot glass next to our bed post..
Johnie

ha ha, glad I could help. :)

What a weekend this past one was. After the family reunion and the exploits last week, figured things would be calm for a while, boy was I wrong. I have told you that we purchased "the squirter", basically a rubber cok with a turkey baster in it. I guess the design and texture could have been better, but the purpose of it was all so simple and we could not wait to try it out.

We first got it about a month ago I would say. We worked feverishly for the first week trying to store up enough cum from me to fill up the resevoir. Let me tell you, it takes many an orgasm to fill it up. We first figured a week of her milking me dry would be sufficient, but at the end of week one, while there was a good 1/4 cup it just seemed to be not enough. We quickly went to plan twl, instead of just refrigerating the stored goo, we put it in the freezer to perserve it for the night we would need it.

Fast forward to this past saturday. We decided we had enough to at least give it a try. The specimen was frozen so we would have to figure out a way to defrost and make it ready for the squirter. I was thinking about putting the container on the coffee maker, but was afraid of either burning the cum, or it being too hot. Then I had a brilliant idea, took a bowl of water out and nuked it for a good two minutes. Water inside bowl was just above boiling, then I took the frozen cum in its container and floated it on top of the water. Basically had a double boiler going on. my cok grew as the frozen collection melted more and more. I stuck my fingers in when I thought it was ready, and yes it was, and better yet was at the right temp. I brought my fingers to my mouth and licked them clean.

Now the cum was being bathed and keeping warm, I did not want to put my seed in the squirter and have it all get cold on me. So we took the squirter and bathed that as well in hot water, getting it as close to body temp as we could.

We brought the cum into the bedroom with us, I laid on my back as she slowly slid down on my throbbing cok. We have rehearsed how we were going to do this for weeks now, and I could not believe it was happening. She pulled out her bullet and started rocking back and forth, getting herself worked up. A few minutes later, the squirter came out, My wife reached over my head and sucked all the cum from the container into her new toy.
As i lay back watching her rock back anc forth on my cok and play with her own pussy, the real purpose of the night came to my lips. I opened my mouth, taking her cok deep into me, sucking on the head and licking the tip of the cok while it was in me. I found myself tenderly nibbling on the head and generally treating it like it was a real cok. I have never sucked a real cok before, but if that was a person on the other end, I assure you they were having the best head ever. I start stroking the cok, all the while looking up and watching my wife look down and smile at her new cok sucker. Cum started dripping into my mouth, it tasted so great, I must admitt I wanted more, I wanted all of it.

My wifes orgasm was coming close, as planned I knew when she came, whe would then make her cok cum in my mouth. I timed my sucking and stroking of the cok in my mouth with her quickening thrusts. I was so happy at that moment, knowing soon, I would finally have a mouth full of cum, something I have fantisized about for ever. Then the eruption came, my mouth filled with my own cum, I was pleased that it was still warm and very realistic. I greedily swallowed the first shot. The second i savored and licked it around the tip of her cok before licking the whole thing clean.
The night continued with some great strap on sex after words. All in al one of the best nights of sex I have ever had. Having my wife look down at me and feeding me her cok was so hot, second only to her making it cum in my mouth. It was so worth the wait and effort. For those of you that want to eat thier own cum, but get the post cum blues, I would highly suggest this method, eating cum before you cum is way better than after, can not wait to save up more, like a full cup so she can refill and shoot into me time and time again

VERY VERY VERY HOT thanks for sharing

Yea it was a good night, but hte story was far from done. Have been busy with stuff at work and did not have time to finish the nights story.

As i lay on my back, just receiving the nights anticipated load, I was still excited and into the moment. This is what I anticipated, so many times, i can not wait till my wife feeds me my seed, only to climax and loose the intensity of the moment. But here i lay, open to my lover, still excited and feeling frisky, not wnting the moment to end.

As she came down from her last climax, I looked into her eyse and begged her to fuck me with her strap on. I felt so open and alive and wanted to feel her inside of me. With out a second hesitation, she was strapped and and ready for aciton.
We had seen a video on one of the threads were the girl with the stap on was ramming her man hard with his legs raised high and his cok aimed at his face. It was what i wanted, she knew it, and thrust deep into my ass, and I thusted back with each and every stoke.
I am not sure of the timeing, seemed like forever, but with guy time it was probably only minutes. My cok was aching for release with each and every stroke, the pre cum dripping from my cok like a faucet. One last stoke of her cok in my ass and my cum came shooting out of my cok, landing on my chest, and forhead, sadly missing my mouth.
I layed there gasping for my breath, reliving the past few minutes in my head. I could not believe all that had just happened and was satisfied beyond believe. Before I knew it, the wife had supped up my cum from my chest and genderly lowered her lips before mine and let them dribble the cum into my mouth.
I gladly licked and supped up that was offered. I could not believe how lucky i have become. I had taken a whole shot or ten in the mouth, drank it greedily and then for an appetizer, a new gizzle was offered. We cuddled up together, I thanked her and blisfully fell asleep in her arms, fullfilled and happy with the one I love.

I've said it before, but, you two are so very lucky to have each other!!

I love reading about your adventures, each of them reminds of the fun we used to have around here!! Thanks again for sharing with us!

Back