naming an older sissy

bluesky496

Literotica Guru
can anyone think of a name for an older sissy like me , you have sissybois ,twinks ,traps, so what do you call an older sissy ,can anyone come up with a title please .
i thought of pensionable princess but i am not pensionable and queen doesnt seem right .

Heya :)

I have been thinking since I read your post not long after you made it.

I have nothing very good yet, but am working on it.

Just so you know someone it trying.

:heart:

I was thinking "queen" but it has too many vicious connotations. The 1850's and 60's were nasty times, as gay men struggled to break free from the self-loathing that society instilled in them.

Here's one that hasn't been used much, because it's really old-- Victorian--

"Molly." "a feminine-acting homosexual" Has a nice ring to it, I think!

I was thinking "queen" but it has too many vicious connotations. The 1850's and 60's were nasty times, as gay men struggled to break free from the self-loathing that society instilled in them.

Here's one that hasn't been used much, because it's really old-- Victorian--

"Molly." "a feminine-acting homosexual" Has a nice ring to it, I think!

Molly .i like that thank you honey ,i will think on that one ,makes you wonder if that has anything to do with gangsters moll .lol.

Molly .i like that thank you honey ,i will think on that one ,makes you wonder if that has anything to do with gangsters moll .lol.
We could find you some slick looking gentleman in a pinstripe suit and fedora and find out...

;)

Heya :)

I have been thinking since I read your post not long after you made it.

I have nothing very good yet, but am working on it.

Just so you know someone it trying.

:heart:

thank you Katie honey i hope i get some good ideas xx

what about jessie ,no then perhaps milkmaid ,hello i am a milkmaid ,hmm, maybe not .x

Thinking of You ? ....

can anyone think of a name for an older sissy like me , you have sissybois ,twinks ,traps, so what do you call an older sissy ,can anyone come up with a title please .
i thought of pensionable princess but i am not pensionable and queen doesnt seem right .

FABULOUS cums to mind ;) :kiss:

Darlin how about, Prissy :)

Well, going by your mind I would name you Beautiful Lady.

Back