Age play

lilturtle

Experienced
Joined
Nov 1, 2013
Posts
34
Why is this a touchy subject? There are incest stories for petesakes! I ageplay. To my partner and I it works. It makes me feel safe and loved. It creates a special bond.

Any other age players out there? What is your take?
 
Why is this a touchy subject? There are incest stories for petesakes! I ageplay. To my partner and I it works. It makes me feel safe and loved. It creates a special bond.

Any other age players out there? What is your take?
yes, me. I would prefer to follow up in private.
 
yes, me. I would prefer to follow up in private.

And, this, lilturtle, explains why this "is a touchy subject". It makes many people squick. It's borderline pedophilia or mental pedophilia. Yes, the participants are both adult but one adult pretends to be a young child for the other adult to fuck.

The incest stories on Lit are "supposed" to be of people 18+. Lit does not allow stories of younger characters in sexual situations. If a character is 5 or some shit in your mind, that's only in your mind and not the author's.

Under-age will always be a button pushing thing. Also, it is not "exclusively" a BDSM thing.
 
Interesting.. DarkPleasures read thesexdoktor's response as if this shameful, shameful thing couldn't be discussed without a violation of TOS. DP also implied age play = pedophilia.

I read thesexdoktor's response as a HNG looking for a bit of easy cybersex, and recognize that age play & pedophilia don't have much (if anything) in common at all...
 
Well, I'm also sure he wants cyber. And I never actually said "age play = pedophilia".
 
Why is this a touchy subject? There are incest stories for petesakes! I ageplay. To my partner and I it works. It makes me feel safe and loved. It creates a special bond.

Any other age players out there? What is your take?

For me, it's regaining the innocence and simplicty of life, from childhood, but combined with the sexual experience of being a grown woman.

It's definitely a personal thing. You're either into it, or it squicks you.
 
I'm not sure what everyone is all gassed up about. My partner and I engage in age play almost every weekend. She pretends to be in her early forties and I pretend to have the energy to chase her around the house all weekend long.
 
Just an fyi I do not wish to pm with other guys about this. I am in a relationship. Thank you.
 
Well, I'm also sure he wants cyber. And I never actually said "age play = pedophilia".

You said borderline close enough.

Its not your kink obviously, but you followed this person from story ideas and was even more judgmental there.

If 2 consenting adults get a thrill out of one pretending to be underage, who cares?

They are exploring a fantasy and keeping it a fantasy. And that falls under some good old fashioned "nunja" in my book
 
A point I want to make here is the "age play" is not for everyone and a lot of people get the wrong idea.

But let me ask people, how common is the school girl fantasy?

You know, pig tails, plaid skirts little white knee highs and patent leather shoes? One of the single most popular tropes in porn movies and many women ahve dressed the part at some point for their men.

Now, ask this

Do you really think it is an 18 year old school girl being fantasized about? A high school senior or Freshmen in college?

If you answered yes, stop kidding yourself. I am not saying the fantasy is middle school, but it is sure below 18, if people can be honest that is.

My wife and I role play all the time including one where we were pretending to be "child hood sweethearts" around the eighth grade or so experimental level and that was the thrill, pretending to be that innocent again. For sure neither of us would ever desire anyone of that age.
 
You said borderline close enough.

Its not your kink obviously, but you followed this person from story ideas and was even more judgmental there.

If 2 consenting adults get a thrill out of one pretending to be underage, who cares?

They are exploring a fantasy and keeping it a fantasy. And that falls under some good old fashioned "nunja" in my book
How was I "more judgmental" over in Story Ideas? I said that thread made me feel uneasy and said "correct me if I'm wrong in my guess here" regarding part of it. :confused:
 
For me, it's regaining the innocence and simplicty of life, from childhood, but combined with the sexual experience of being a grown woman.

It's definitely a personal thing. You're either into it, or it squicks you.

You put it so well. I like being curious too. It comes very natural to me. I don't feel taken advantage of because I am a grown woman.

And if it "squicks" people out the can easily avoid my thread since the title says what it's about.
 
I have no problem with age play. I can tell the difference between someone wanting to be small and helpless (despite their physical reality) in a sexual situation (or not) and pedophilia. I know the difference between enthusiastic playful consent and the ignorance of childhood.

And in fact-- the owners of this site can tell as well. But what they, and you, and I know, is that there are people out there who do not care about the difference, and who will try to use content to bring the site down.
 
It squicks me - not my thing. But as long as everyone is of actual age - go on with your bad selves.

Although, to give a more thoughtful answer, I suppose one reason could be a fear that if someone is interested in age play, they may be interested in actual sexual activity with children. Am I saying most are? NO. But are there a few who probably are? Yes. I suppose the issue comes in when someone brings up age play, and the question in the back of some peoples minds - which kind of age player are they - the former or the latter? And thus a general squickiness.
 
It squicks me - not my thing. But as long as everyone is of actual age - go on with your bad selves.

Although, to give a more thoughtful answer, I suppose one reason could be a fear that if someone is interested in age play, they may be interested in actual sexual activity with children. Am I saying most are? NO. But are there a few who probably are? Yes. I suppose the issue comes in when someone brings up age play, and the question in the back of some peoples minds - which kind of age player are they - the former or the latter? And thus a general squickiness.
"That man says he wants to marry his male partner-- suppose he actually wants to marry his dog, huh?"

There's a name for that logical fallacy but I can't be arsed to hunt it down ATM.
 
I said a few, not most. Do you disagree that there are probably a few age players who are true pedophiles?
 
I never realized it was a touchy subject. It's not a turn-on for me, but I'm sure not going to judge anyone else for it. I have a very dear friend who is a smart dude, on his toes making huge strategic decisions all day, and loves being indulged as an AB in his off hours. I rather respect him for having the courage to seek someone out to provide him with a satisfying relationship. His Daddy is a good guy, too.

I sort of chuckle about age play. There are a few kinky people who know Master's and my ages (a 21-year difference) and assume there's ageplay going on. Nope, it's definitely not part of our play at all. Calling him Daddy tends to annoy him. :cattail:
 
I said a few, not most. Do you disagree that there are probably a few age players who are true pedophiles?

There's no way to say this that's not going to sound like I'm defending pedophiles, but whatever.

So what if there are? "Pedophile" and "child molester" aren't necessarily synonyms.
 
There's no way to say this that's not going to sound like I'm defending pedophiles, but whatever.

So what if there are? "Pedophile" and "child molester" aren't necessarily synonyms.

Fair point. I should've used child molestor, cos that's what I mean.

I don't believe most age players are pedophiles OR child molestors. I do believe there probably are a few who are. When a random person on the net talks about age play, sometimes I can't help but wonder which group they fall into. Do I think the people who posted here saying they're into it are child molestors? From the extremely limited info I have, no. But the question posed by the OP was why does age play squick some people. I think the suspicion that someone into it could actually hurt a child could be one reason.

Also, I'm sorry, but when you step up and admit a controversial fetish, you have to deal with some people thinking you're a fucked up person, whether you actually are or not. Trust me, I know :)
 
Not an age player. I did suggest it once. My husband said a definite "NO."

I'm not against it. I don't really care either way I suppose. The only reason I suggested it was because I was desperate to know any fantasies he might have. It's very difficult to be a submissive woman (at the time I wasn't "aware") and not know of any special way to please someone, IMO.

He was very against it, he told me he likes me all "womanly." I admit, being "womanly" is difficult when there are elementary school kids bigger than me. As my nephew has said, "You're the littlest adult, ever." He's a cutie :eek:.

So, for me, age play starts to be creepy when I get involved. I'll just stay away from that. As for anyone else who enjoys it, that's wonderful. ^_^
 
It squicks me a little under some circumstances, but I mostly feel the same way about it as I do any other kinky activity.

I wondered aloud if S might start calling me "kid" as a gender-neutral pet name for play, and even just THAT squicked him out, lol. I don't think he gets off on our age difference like I do.

My favorite thing is when people accuse size fetishists of being closet pedophiles. Like seriously-- wanting to be knee-height and under means I have a thing for child molesters, apparently.
 
It squicks me a little under some circumstances, but I mostly feel the same way about it as I do any other kinky activity.

I wondered aloud if S might start calling me "kid" as a gender-neutral pet name for play, and even just THAT squicked him out, lol. I don't think he gets off on our age difference like I do.

My favorite thing is when people accuse size fetishists of being closet pedophiles. Like seriously-- wanting to be knee-height and under means I have a thing for child molesters, apparently.

^_^ Wanting to be knee-height and under sounds cute. Like Bondage Fairies or something. I don't see that as anything to do with child molesters.

I didn't give size fetishes any thought. But since you've mentioned it, it could go the other way, right? Like men who love really tall women?
 
I've been called a pervert by someone who doesn't understand my sexual desires. A vanilla person doesn't understand that I like to tie women up and inflict pain on them. To them, I'm an abuser of the worst kind.

BDSM is between consenting adults, so we all are suppose to allow someone else's kink, with that in mind. In most US states, many of us are skirting the law. In some, we are breaking the law. I know in some countries we are, too. If we don't understand and allow the kinks of our fellow BDSMers, who will?

Personally, I don't enjoy incest, but I can accept that others do. I assume they are all consenting adults. I don't enjoy golden showers, scat, breath play, suspending someone from hooks in their skin, needles or knives. I don't enjoy anything that can produce blood.

I don't understand how people can enjoy kicking the shit out of someone's scrotum. I don't understand how someone can enjoy having their scrotum kicked in that way.

But, I'm sure there are people who don't understand how I can enjoy some aspects of electroplay. To be more specific, I like sending an electrical shock through a woman's asshole for the fun of it, while they are bound, helpless and squirming in pain.

We are consenting adults. That's one of the main aspects of BDSM.
 
^_^ Wanting to be knee-height and under sounds cute. Like Bondage Fairies or something. I don't see that as anything to do with child molesters.

I didn't give size fetishes any thought. But since you've mentioned it, it could go the other way, right? Like men who love really tall women?

I've been into GT (giants) and SW (shrunken women) ever since I could remember. It's what brought me to BDSM, actually. But yes, S and I definitely play up the cute, not-necessarily-even-sexual, plaything aspect of it. :3 I enjoy being desexed sometimes even, when I'm in small-mode. (As opposed to "little", which I like to use in private, but can't in kink circles for this reason lol.)

I might have made TWO converts out of people here, mwahahaha >:3
 
I said a few, not most. Do you disagree that there are probably a few age players who are true pedophiles?
It's possible that the two things might be mutually exclusive-- think about it. a true pedo wouldn't want to play. It wouldn't satisfy them!

Of course it's possible that someone has learned to sublimate their pedophile leanings by playing with consenting adults instead, but that strikes me as a very good thing.

I understand your desire to explain the way in which the common populace misunderstands things, but as someone who could totally get into molesting a blithely innocent "child" of 24 or 40 actual years-- giving her my special pacifier to suck on-- I would say that I'm one of the people she asked about in the first place. :p

DVS said:
To be more specific, I like sending an electrical shock through a woman's asshole for the fun of it, while they are bound, helpless and squirming in pain.
fuck that sounds hot
 
Last edited:
Back
Top