Dating the strip club owner (open rp)

PrincessAmelia

Literotica Guru
Joined
May 27, 2012
Posts
4,905
Name: Yasmin Turner
Age: 24
Description: brunette curly long hair, blue eyes, size 10, 30 D boobs, tanned, 5 foot 6, curvy ass.
History: Yasmin has been dating her controlive and aggressive boyfriend for a few years. He owns a few strip clubs. She use to work in one of them. He is very possessive of her.

Yasmin lay on the sofa watching the tv she stared at the clock it was getting later and later and no sign of her boyfriend. He hadn't called or text she was a little worried but she decided try to keep her thoughts off him. She played with her as she watched the tv. She curled up in the quilt in http://images-en.busytrade.com/172814700/Sexy-Babydoll.jpg

She heard the door go he was home she hoped he was in a good mood and sober.
 
Name: Tim Syntar
Age: 32
Description: dark, medium length hair, blue eyes, 6'1'', slight build to form, facial hair kept smooth to scruffy
History: Worked hard out of high school saving money from a number of jobs, bought a strip club by the time he was 25 nad continues to work hard making sure everything runs smoothly

In a good mood? Probably? Sober? Not so much. It had been another hard day of running his growing business. He had a couple different clubs now. Not just in this city but other areas in the 'burbs surrounding it. He also was opening one across the river in another state. So that was weighing on him as well. He took to the drink occassionally in order to help him deal with the pressures.

He also enjoyed sex as a way of release from pressures as well. And there Yasmin was, looking as delictable as ever. A smirk coming across his face. "So that what you been doing all day? Laying there.... looking sexy... watching TV?"

His words were a little slurred as he dropped his keys on the table and approached her.
 
"Hey babes you smell boozy have you been drinking and um I've been just tidying the house up and I did a bit of shopping. How was your day?" She asked smiling at him.

She decided to not bring it up that he was late home she didn't want to argue with him. She turned the TV off and smiled at him. She leaned over to him and kissed him. "I missed you."
 
"Yea... I had a couple... celebrating the new club you know.. been working hard... getting that place organized.. hiring some new girls... almost ready to go..." He watched as she leaned in and kissed him.

"I missed ya too girl... come here..." He practically falls into her as he places one hand on her one breast and his alcohol smelling mouth is pressed up against her own. His lips spread as his tongue slips out.

He breaks the kiss for a moment. "Seeing all those naked women... makes me wanna fuck you know..." He is still rubbing and squeezing her right breast through the material of her little outfit.
 
"Oh I think you had more then a couple and well you have been working hard but you should of came home and celebrated with me." She kissed him back softly.

"I'm glad you missed me." She smiled at him. She smelt his alcohol breath it made her want to puke.

"Oh baby stop you know I hate it when you come home and only want to fuck me because of those sluts who work for you.". She looked at him and stroked his chest. "I want you but your drunk and I bet your going to just imagine I'm one of those sluts if we do it." She pulled away from him.
 
"Nuh uh... I am only thinking about you..." His hand still on her chest as she moves her mouth away from his own. His other hand taking her hand as he moved it down towards his crotch. His cock was firm in his slacks.

"See... look... I am hard only for you... your so hot... hotter than any of those other bitches..." He was pressing himself more into her. His hand letting go of her own as he took hold of her ass lifting up the bottom of that little outfit to squeeze the cheek of her ass.

His other hand pushing the one strap to the side exposing her breast now to his grasp as he leans down and starts sucking on her nipple.
 
"Oh okay if you say so." She said sarcastically. When he pulled her hand to his cock she felt he was pretty hard.

"Babes your drunk as hell you can hardly put a sentence together." She still was holding his cock as he squeezed her ass.

She looked at him as he pulled her strap down she moaned as he sucked her nipple. "Baby stop your drunk you should just go to sleep but I see your not going to unless we have a bit fun." She said she was still holding his cock she was stroking his cock.
 
He pressed his hips into her hand a bit more so she was rubbing his length through his pants. He would lick his lips for a moment as he smiled up to her. "Yea.... let's have some fun... I wanna fuck you... and cum in you..."

He would go back to sucking on her breast as he moved his hand so he was pushing down the strap on her other side. His hand then taking hold of her other breast and squeezing it while his teeth would bite slightly at her nipple.

His other hand cotninued to grip and rub along her ass and upper back thigh. He was searching with his finger tips closer to her pussy, looking to see if there was anything in the way of his fingers from rubbing her slit. "Mmm you gonna suck my cock baby? Get it all wet..."
 
She stroked his cock through his pants she smiled at him. She slide off his boxers she stroked his cock softly. "Hey huni make sure there is a condom in the draw." She whispered.

She moaned as he sucked on her nipple then he held her other boob and he squeezed the other she bite her lip as she looked at him. "Oh god baby."

She moaned as she started to breathe heavily as he rubbed her ass and upper back. She felt his finger tips getting closer to her pussy. She had a lace black thong. "Yes I'm gonna suck your cock." She grinned at him as she leaned over she kissed and licked his cock then she took his cock head in her mouth. She sucked softly as she looked at him.
 
He would have to lean back from sucking on her breast as he watched her lean down and take his cock into her mouth. He kept reaching behind her rubbing her pussy through her thong as his other hand was on the back of her head.

He pulled on her hair as he looked to her licking his lips. "Mmm that's my good girl... yea... suck that cock... fuck.... I think there is a condom... in the drawer here..."

He would lean to his other side and remove his hand from her head to open the drawer next to the couch on the end table. He pulled out a string of condoms still all attached. "Shit... plenty..." Dropped them to the side as he leaned back to enjoy her sucking on him.
 
She sucked harder. She stroked his balls as she bobbed up and down sucking. She was sucking harder and faster. She moaned as he stroked her pussy through her thong. She moaned with his cock in her mouth.

She stroked his leg softly she looked up at him. She could still smell how drunk he was it made her feel so sick she wanted to puke but she carried on sucking harder. Her boobs bounced up and down as she took him all the way in her throat she sucked harder then softer she was varying her speed and pressure.

(Can you stop putting he would have)
 
He used his one hand to push down on her head gripping in her hair some as his other hand was grabbing underneath her at one of her bouncing tits. He could feel his cock's tip hitting the back of her throat.

"Mmm so good... you want to drink my cum baby huh?" Well if she kept doign what she was doing, she was gonna be in a moment.
 
She looked at him as she gagged on his cock she was still feeling sick from the smell of him but she ignored it the last thing she wanted was an argument about him being drunk. She stroked his balls her face turning pale. She kept bobbing up and down sucking.
 
Well she didn't stop. So he tensed up, pushed down hard on her head to keep his cock deep in her throat, squeezed her tit roughly with his other hand as he lifted his hips slightly as he started to cum.

Thick globs of his seed would spurt from the slit in his cock to the back of her throat. Well at least he had a decent size load to give her. "ahh fuck baby... yea... take it all bitch...mmmm"
 
She swallowed his load as she looked at him. She pulled his cock out of her mouth and licked him clean. She smiled at him. "Baby don't call me a bitch you know I don't like it." She said in her soft voice. "How about now you returned the favour your not the only one who's horny and has needs." She grinned at him as she stroked her boobs.
 
Well in his drunken mind he didn't think anything of it. Still probably wouldn't. He called her a bitch, and would again. He was use to dealing with women he looked out as objects all day, why would she be any different?

He just nodded his head to her as he moved down to the floor and opened her legs. Soon his face was between her thighs. He tongue would lick out towards her slit as he pressed his lips agaist her lower lips. Licking up towards her clit he would suck on it slightly.

His right hand would lift and he slid two fingers up inside of her knowing how wet she was as he concentrated on her clit with his mouth.
 
One thing she hated about him was he saw her as an object a possession but as always she bite her tongue because even though he was a jerk sometimes she loved him. She moaned as she felt his tongue on her clit. "Oh baby yes.". She spread her legs wider as he slide two fingers in her.
 
His other hand slid up her body gripping her one breast. He squeezed into her mouth of flesh moving it about. Fingers at times pinched at her nipples giving it a pull.

He would run his lips along her clit as he pressed his mouth in against it. Flat of his tongue running up along her as he continued to move his two fingers in and out of her. "Mmm... you want me to fuck you now... tell me.. I want to hear it..."
 
She moaned as his tongue ran along her clit. She bite her lip hard as she felt his fingers in her pussy. "Oh I want you to fuck me. Fuck me baby I'm yours fuck me." She called.
 
He removed his face from between her legs giving her pussy one last lick. A smile on his showed the glistening of her jucies across him. The lick of his lips meant he was hungry for more of her and now she was begging for it.

He laid her back on the couch as he shifted there between her legs. One put over the back of the couch as the other was in his hand. His drunken mind not thinking as he positioned his cock at her entrance and he would push into her with a groan. Seems he may have forgotten something. "Ohh baby... yes.. uhhh"
 
She moaned feeling him licking his pussy one more time she bite her lip. She watched him lick lips she knew he wanted her more. She didn't realise he hadn't put a condom on. She was to much into being with her boyfriend. She loved him and she loved how deep he was in her. She pushed hard down on his cock. "Oh god oh god yeah." She started to cum she screamed "God fuck yes fuck yes I love you so much. I love you and your big cock."
 
Well her words would just continue to push him along. She loved him and his cock so he was going to give it to her. His hips would pump back and forth as he thrusted in and out of her. His drunken mind just focusing on the feeling of his cock slipping along her inner walls as they were gripping him during her orgasm.

He watched her tits as the bounced and looked to her face smiling some. "That's what I wanna hear baby... uhhh shit... so fucking hot..."

Sure he was seeing her, though in his mind he was also thinking of some of the other women he met today and what they looked like naked and in a way could perceive them on her which only caused him to go faster.
 
Her boobs bounced she looked at him and smiled back. She stroked her side as she moaned loudly.

She knew the look on his face she knew he was thinking of another girl she ignored it though she wasn't going to start an argument while they were at it. She closed her eyes she didn't want to look at him at the moment. She thrusted her hips meeting his thrusts. She closed her eyes as she came more. She bite her lip keeping her eyes closed aa she came.
 
His hips kept going as she was under him squirming from yet another orgasm. He could feel her gripping him. His hips thrusting away at her until he let out a groan.

He would push himself in deep as he erupted. He came inside of her as he grinded his hips against her own rubbing himself deep inside of her as he would then thrust some to get more of his seed out. "Uhh yes... mmm fuck...."
 
She moaned as she felt him cum deep in her. She was still cumming. Her eyes were still shut tightly. She kept meeting his thrusts with hers. She was feeling tired and sort of sad now he always seemed to be thinking of other girls while they were at it. It annoyed her because she knew not many girls would put with his behaviour.

She let out a sigh as she finally opened her eyes her climax coming to an end.
 
Back
Top