Try This & Report Back

LOOK OUT IT'S A BUMP!

Bumppity!

Well...ahem...you ARE my new orgasm guru. :D

S.

Newbies should check this thread first

Hi all,

It just occured to me, that newbies to Lit should be encouraged to read through this thread. It has the greatest information of any thread I've read through, and should be required reading for any novice sexually active individuals.

Its also a great place to ask those questions you've always been afraid to ask.

As for "bumping" the thread, I suggest you rub the "bump" and see what happens... ha ha ha.

:devil:

Laughing...

As for "bumping" the thread, I suggest you rub the "bump" and see what happens... ha ha ha.

LOL LOL LOL

Clever! :D

Good suggestion, too, by the way. I agree, new Literoticans should file this one under "required reading".

S.

Re: Laughing...

sheath said:
LOL LOL LOL

Clever! :D

Good suggestion, too, by the way. I agree, new Literoticans should file this one under "required reading".

S.

I could use some of this g-spot therapy about now!

Well from most of the replies this seems to be something I must try soon, very soon. I'll let you know how my (pretty young) girlfriend reacts.

Almost 30,000 - WOW!!

Thanks for all the contributions and ideas. ALL of them are appreciated and I know they are helping those couples whose first few attempts haven't been the rockets and lightening that some describe.

One thing I'm curious about... there are a few other threads where women describe anal sex as the best kind of sex they have. They say they cum harder and longer that way than through regular sex. Have any of you who agree with that idea tried the ASpot manipulation? What is likely happening during anal sex is that the erection is squishing the A Spot through the rectal wall and producing an A-Gasm. Do you routinely digitally stimulate the ASpot too to get the same effect? Have you found that continuing anal sex past that first orgasm produces a contnuiing chain of A-Gasms like the dozens of G-Gasms that can happen with prolonged GSpot manipulation. Have you duplicated this with fingers/thumbs like I described in the original technique.
Does it feel significantly different than G-Gasms??

DAMN! Almost 30K hits on this thread. I don't think a thread has had this many hits since the famous "Who has fucked their Iguana / Llama / Vietnamese Pot Beelied Pig / Goldfish / COCKatoo / Cat / (boring) Dog etc etc etc....?

30,000 HITS. I wonder what percentage of those readers (if they didn't already know about this technique) discovered that the "technique" worked for them and how many EXTRA orgasms have been produced since this thread started.

Anyway, again, thanks to all for sharing. Help spread the word and ENJOY!!

Oh ya, and be SAFE out there too.

Re: Almost 30,000 - WOW!!

MR.GGG said:

One thing I'm curious about... there are a few other threads where women describe anal sex as the best kind of sex they have. They say they cum harder and longer that way than through regular sex. Have any of you who agree with that idea tried the ASpot manipulation? What is likely happening during anal sex is that the erection is squishing the A Spot through the rectal wall and producing an A-Gasm. Do you routinely digitally stimulate the ASpot too to get the same effect? Have you found that continuing anal sex past that first orgasm produces a contnuiing chain of A-Gasms like the dozens of G-Gasms that can happen with prolonged GSpot manipulation. Have you duplicated this with fingers/thumbs like I described in the original technique.
Does it feel significantly different than G-Gasms??

Well Mr.GGG, I have cum several times in a row while having anal sex and to me it always feels like his cock is rubbing my G-spot through both walls. Is this what you mean by A-Spot?

"".... it always feels like his cock is rubbing my G-spot through both walls. Is this what you mean by A-Spot?""

Actually, YES!! The G Spot is on the front wall of the vagina just about a thumbs length inside. The A Spot is on the back wall of the vagina just below the uterus. Because it is in (usually) deeper than the G, it is much harder to reach and harder still to put any amount of pressure on it using fingers or thumbs. Because of its close proximity to the rectum the A Spot is usually what is triggered during anal sex when the woman cums that way.

Be safe.

Last edited:
What BUNK!!

I just found this on another site. Some poor schlep asking about female ejaculation...real? Delusional? Wishful thinking or catagorize it with Loch Nessie, Yetis and the Kraken. It's pretty damn sad when some of these doctors are still standing around scratchin their butts and wondering where in tarnation they went and hid that damn G thingie....

Ladies, you shouldn't feel TOO bad if your man is a tad DUMB when it comes to your bodies. Number one, there are no universal "owner's" manuals and #2 it seems that some of the best sex researchers in the world wouldn't know your front from your back if it weren't for your titties being where they are!!

Here's the piece. The URL is included. I love some of the entries where it is just so obvious they don't have a clue.

ON THE SPOT_ (www.straightdope.com/columns/011130.html)

A recent article in the American Journal of Obstetrics and Gynecology by Pace University psychologist Terence Hines affirms what many (including your columnist) have long suspected about that legendary locus of female sexual pleasure, the Grafenberg spot, also known as the G-spot. The G-spot supposedly is a small, highly sensitive area on the anterior (front) wall of the vagina that swells and produces pleasurable sensations when manually stimulated. Few today doubt there is such a thing. In one survey of 1,300 professional women, 84 percent agreed that "a highly sensitive area exists in the vagina."_

Hines doesn't come right out and say they're all deluded--I mean, define "highly sensitive area." But he does suggest there's little evidence for the G-spot as usually understood._

Apart from anecdotal claims, Hines says, only two published studies have purported to find the G-spot. The first told of a woman who claimed to have more intense orgasms when her G-spot was stimulated. "During one session with the subject during which digital stimulation of the anterior vaginal wall was administered"--you have to admire the clinical language in these descriptions--"it was reported that the area 'grew approximately 50%.'"_

In the second study two gynecologists trained in how to find the G-spot examined 11 women using "a special type of bimanual exam as well as a sexological exam where they palpated the entire vagina in a clockwise fashion." One presumes, although the study does not explicitly say, that a goal of the exam was to sexually arouse the subject, since the G-spot is said to swell at such times. One also notes the two gynecologists were female. Whether this skewed the results, and if so in what direction, I decline to speculate, but you can see the difficulties inherent in this type of research. At any rate, the gynecologists agreed that 4 of the 11 subjects had G-spots._

In summary, then, we've got two studies, 12 subjects, five detectable G-spots. This constitutes the sum total of experimental investigation into the matter.
No anatomical study has ever demonstrated that the G-spot exists. Dr. Ernst Grafenberg, whose 1950 paper introduced the subject, provided no evidence for the G-spot, just anecdotes. The mere fact that some women under some circumstances can feel something in the anterior vaginal wall proves little._

On the related subject of female ejaculation, there's an emerging consensus that the fluid emitted by some women during orgasm isn't just urine, as was widely thought, but rather the discharge of a female prostate gland. But no one suggests that female prostate = G-spot._

"Until a thorough and careful [microscopic] investigation of the relevant tissue is undertaken," Hines concludes, "the G-spot will remain a sort of gynecologic UFO: much searched for, much discussed, but unverified by objective means."_ Tell 'em, Terence. Let me know if I can be of any help.

--CECIL ADAMS

Re: What BUNK!!

MR.GGG said:
I just found this on another site. Some poor schlep asking about female ejaculation...real? Delusional? Wishful thinking or catagorize it with Loch Nessie, Yetis and the Kraken. It's pretty damn sad when some of these doctors are still standing around scratchin their butts and wondering where in tarnation they went and hid that damn G thingie....

Ladies, you shouldn't feel TOO bad if your man is a tad DUMB when it comes to your bodies. Number one, there are no universal "owner's" manuals and #2 it seems that some of the best sex researchers in the world wouldn't know your front from your back if it weren't for your titties being where they are!!

Here's the piece. The URL is included. I love some of the entries where it is just so obvious they don't have a clue.

ON THE SPOT_ (www.straightdope.com/columns/011130.html)

A recent article in the American Journal of Obstetrics and Gynecology by Pace University psychologist Terence Hines affirms what many (including your columnist) have long suspected about that legendary locus of female sexual pleasure, the Grafenberg spot, also known as the G-spot. The G-spot supposedly is a small, highly sensitive area on the anterior (front) wall of the vagina that swells and produces pleasurable sensations when manually stimulated. Few today doubt there is such a thing. In one survey of 1,300 professional women, 84 percent agreed that "a highly sensitive area exists in the vagina."_

Hines doesn't come right out and say they're all deluded--I mean, define "highly sensitive area." But he does suggest there's little evidence for the G-spot as usually understood._

Apart from anecdotal claims, Hines says, only two published studies have purported to find the G-spot. The first told of a woman who claimed to have more intense orgasms when her G-spot was stimulated. "During one session with the subject during which digital stimulation of the anterior vaginal wall was administered"--you have to admire the clinical language in these descriptions--"it was reported that the area 'grew approximately 50%.'"_

In the second study two gynecologists trained in how to find the G-spot examined 11 women using "a special type of bimanual exam as well as a sexological exam where they palpated the entire vagina in a clockwise fashion." One presumes, although the study does not explicitly say, that a goal of the exam was to sexually arouse the subject, since the G-spot is said to swell at such times. One also notes the two gynecologists were female. Whether this skewed the results, and if so in what direction, I decline to speculate, but you can see the difficulties inherent in this type of research. At any rate, the gynecologists agreed that 4 of the 11 subjects had G-spots._

In summary, then, we've got two studies, 12 subjects, five detectable G-spots. This constitutes the sum total of experimental investigation into the matter.
No anatomical study has ever demonstrated that the G-spot exists. Dr. Ernst Grafenberg, whose 1950 paper introduced the subject, provided no evidence for the G-spot, just anecdotes. The mere fact that some women under some circumstances can feel something in the anterior vaginal wall proves little._

On the related subject of female ejaculation, there's an emerging consensus that the fluid emitted by some women during orgasm isn't just urine, as was widely thought, but rather the discharge of a female prostate gland. But no one suggests that female prostate = G-spot._

"Until a thorough and careful [microscopic] investigation of the relevant tissue is undertaken," Hines concludes, "the G-spot will remain a sort of gynecologic UFO: much searched for, much discussed, but unverified by objective means."_ Tell 'em, Terence. Let me know if I can be of any help.

--CECIL ADAMS

Hi Mr GGG, . . . heheheheh . . . oh dear, oh dear, oh dear!!!! Poor deluded medicos!!! Again!!! Next they will be telling us that too much masturbation makes your eyes go funny!! , , , heheheheh

Having spent half a lifetime researching human sexuality, may I say that you are perfectly correct to debunk this poor excuse for medical research as absolute bunkum.

Firstly, the methodology is totally inadequate for the expeimental purpose. The G-Spot seems to require other stimulation before it becomes active, although this may be an individual response also.

From experience, placing G-Spot stimulation late in the play sequence gets a larger and more intense orgasmic response. Going straight to G-Spot stimulation has, at best, a delayed stimulation response that takes considerable time to reach orgasm, and that orgasm is never as intense as orgasms achieved with late placement. This may indicate an individual response though.

Secondly, any statistician worth his calculator will tell you that any survey of this nature with less than 30, but preferably 100 subjects is a joke. Put in technical terms, there are insufficient degrees of freedom in the design to make the results statistically relevant. Even on a non-parametric test there would be too little flexibility for a realstic analysis. The "experiment" is just too small to be relevant!!!

Thirdly, there could very easily be an unrecognised experimental design "distraction" when a hetrosexual woman was manipulated (womanipulated??) by another woman and has a repulsive reaction to the seemingly homsexual encounter. The "experiment"as reported made absolutely no attempt to control for this obvious variable, probably because the design had too small a sample population. Maybe the medicos have yet to recognise that some women prefer to respond sexually with men rather than women . . . after all, they are different biologically despite some of the modern lifestyle preferences. (And No, I am NOT looking for a discussion of this point, thank you!!)

From beautiful experience, the G-Spot exists in many women. Some ladies have difficulty locating it because it may be deeper or shallower in location. There may be some ladies who simply just do not have a G-Spot. But there are probably many, many men who don't know how to locate the G-Spot, and this may be a factor in the lack of response reported by some ladies.

Most importantly, the BEST information about stimulating the G-Spot is found on THIS THREAD!!! It is a TRULY MIND BLOWING EXPERIENCE!!!

Thank you for sharing your wisdom, Mr GGG. :D :D :D :p :p :p

Last edited:
Hmmm...

I won't even pretend to be well-versed in the medical field...

But it is pretty clear to THIS girl that those "professionals" need to get their noses out of the charts, take off the lab coats, and venture into how the REAL world of sex works. :D

Just a humble opinion from a woman who KNOWS the damn G-spot exists, thank you very much, Doc!

Mr. GGG, you are awesome.

S.

re: Medical Mud

These supposed medical studies crack me up. First its don't eat eggs...then its ok...then its only eat the whites... on & on & on it goes.

As for the G-spot.... just ask anyone who has experienced it, as we (wife and I have just discovered), and then there is no doubt, no questions, only thankfulness for this thread and Mr. GGG who has enlightened us.

Perhaps we should start our own research piece, and simply list us "enlightened ones" on a petition, swearing to it.

As for me I continue to eat eggs...

that is until they find a cure for death.

But then that too would probably come from some bogus medical study.

I would LOVE to get hold of one of these medical / sexual researchers (female) and "Do her" using the Technique (probably the spanking one too - fo being so damn dumb) and observe her reaction. I mean all you guys who have found out what this does with the right woman. You know THAT look in their eyes when you have just MADE them cum HARD for the 3rd / 8th / 15th time and they've never been able to do that before...when they realize you can make them feel that good EVERY / ANY time you want to! THAT look is usually reserved for meetings with Deities. It is an AWESOME look. An AWESOME feeling. If you love your woman and this works for her ... I mean THIS alone could make half the divorce lawyers have to go out and get a real job!

I just don't know WHAT these "researchers" are doing to observe "some degree of swelling" , "some report increaseed sensitivity in the region" , "claims of actual ORGASM by some are wholly unfounded"! HUH!!??? I'd love to show them unfounded. Blow their booty across the room and see how they describe it then.

I also just LOVE that tiny sheen of sweat that breaks out all over her body when you do that and she's cuming SO hard over and over. They start to shimmer if there's a bit of low light in the room.

Any other variations. effects, outcomes (outcums), methods, comments?
So many have read this thread, say they're gonna try it and ya never hear from them again. Heellooo? Where'd ya'll go?

Hi ALL & MR.GGG
We (me.my wife.my gf) love your sexual information we tried this great technique & success & our life not just so wonderful but i have now a greatest life for myself weth the comfortable experiment
THANK YOU GREAT (M.GGG)

After Shock Orgasms . . .

MR.GGG said:
I would LOVE to get hold of one of these medical / sexual researchers (female) and "Do her" using the Technique (probably the spanking one too - fo being so damn dumb) and observe her reaction. I mean all you guys who have found out what this does with the right woman. You know THAT look in their eyes when you have just MADE them cum HARD for the 3rd / 8th / 15th time and they've never been able to do that before...when they realize you can make them feel that good EVERY / ANY time you want to! THAT look is usually reserved for meetings with Deities. It is an AWESOME look. An AWESOME feeling. If you love your woman and this works for her ... I mean THIS alone could make half the divorce lawyers have to go out and get a real job!

I just don't know WHAT these "researchers" are doing to observe "some degree of swelling" , "some report increaseed sensitivity in the region" , "claims of actual ORGASM by some are wholly unfounded"! HUH!!??? I'd love to show them unfounded. Blow their booty across the room and see how they describe it then.

I also just LOVE that tiny sheen of sweat that breaks out all over her body when you do that and she's cuming SO hard over and over. They start to shimmer if there's a bit of low light in the room.

Any other variations. effects, outcomes (outcums), methods, comments?
So many have read this thread, say they're gonna try it and ya never hear from them again. Heellooo? Where'd ya'll go?

Hi Mr GGG, heheheh . . . but have you had the unstimulated after shock orgasm??? This one usually follows a very satisfying supanovagasm and may occur some minutes after the fun is "over" . . . just out of nowhere, a real quivering, shaking, trembling, unstimulated orgasm . . . frequently described as "a real knee trembler" and on occasions known to throw a standing woman off balance as it consumes her body. . . again . . . sometimes three of four in a wide spaced diminuendo sequence . . . (I pity the medicos . . . they obviously haven't read Mt GGG's thread . . . :p :D :p )

Thanks for sharing the wisdom, Mr GGG. :p :p :p

Scientific Observation..

I think most of these "researchers" tend to be very dry and clinical in their "experimentation".. They get mental and most likely clinch up before they ever get relaxed enough to actually experience the potency of a G Spot explosion..

As most of us know now, it seems to be most effective after some extended foreplay and a fair modicum of passion.. Something I'd guess the clinical studies tend not to include..?

Although I'm not in the game right now, when the time cums again, I have total confidence in "The Technique".. :)

Pranams and Thanks to Mr GGG..!
(and his teacher)

And a big thumbs up to all you women out there who are willing to give it a try..!

Ra

Re: Scientific Observation..

Starsong said:
I think most of these "researchers" tend to be very dry and clinical in their "experimentation"..
Ra

Could try it with a little lube if dryness is a problem. :D

Hey Don. Been awhile. How ya doin?

Aftershocks? Yup. She had them every time we had a marathon. The first time it happened we had marathoned the aft and evening before (42 big O's) and during breakfast the next day she bit into her toast and I watched her shudder and her eyes rolled back. She gave me the weirdest look and then looked scared. She was scared that something I'd done the night before had "stuck open" and she'd would orgasm spontaneously from then on (great at work-she was a neuro nurse). It happened maybe twice more that morning and then stopped but ya, those aftershocks were AWESOME. Whenever we did a marathon she would cum a couple of times the next day. Usually when she was chewing...something to do with the nerve proximity is my guess but who cares, right. We'd be sitting looking at each other over breakfast and she'd just CUM...booom. After that first morning she was never scared and would start laughing and usually jump in my lap and thank me even though I was three feet away when it happened.

Starsong..fershure. I have used the Gspot "manoever" with no foreplay, no passion, no kissing and it did work but that was after a year and a half of getting G'd almost every night. She was well "trained". It was a fast multi-quickie that would leave her trembling for 20 minutes. When it was done with passion, lots of necking and foreplay she'd tremble for two hours. BIG difference. Well worth the passion if you can spare the time.

I think if the researchers were to stumble on a well trained GSpot gal and conducted some studies with her they would see more than a slight swelling or increased lubrication. With a woman who didn't know the technique (and neither, obviously, do the researchers) and was slowly probed and gently prodded it wouldn't do a thing... THAT is what they seem to have discovered. Dick-all and they think they're cutting edge.

DUH!!

Weird

JinnySub sez,""Could try it with a little lube if dryness is a problem.""

I don't think that's what he meant by DRY but once the Gspot is properly stimulated, lubrication is the LEAST of your concerns.

I just read your bio... very weird. You were born the same day as my Sue.
Miss her bunches ... still.

THERE are other people who know G-Spots....!

Hmmm. Methinks we've got a porno title here:
G-Spotting.

I always buy girlfriends
"Eso: How You and Your Lover Can Give Each Other Hours of Extended Sexual Orgasm"
by Alan P. Brauer, Donna Brauer, Richard Rhodes (1988)

Although others swear by Stephen Bodansky's several books on the multiple orgasm.

Like Mr. G., most of my women have been exrtemely extremely grateful to be introduced to their G-Spot and often multiple orgasms--a few are eternally grateful! "ESO" gives you all the ropes if you or they don't have online access!

(A recent failure: a 32 year old who was just beginning to masterbate--never did orgasm with her--tho she did enjoy my few attempts toprod her G-Spot--she was 6 feet tall, and since I'm 6 feet 4 inches, my finger almost worked...But her persistence was quite lacking, and then she had this liposuction scheduled....kinda broke upe the sex-play, all that blood.)

ONE LAST note: ESO claims men can multi-orgasm, too.
Men can! Or at least I can....

--Orson Olson

MORE info...

I'm just cathing up with all the discussion by Mr G(GG) on this thread, and I can add to it. I did some research on this about 18 months ago--within five days I had been seduced by lovely 5'6" 24 year-old sex-maniac of a woman (and since I looked to be 30 something, she pretended to be all of "26!)--and I don't exactly agree with Mr G(GG)s notion of child-birth, etc. I DON'T disgree, but I came across different info about the G-Spot.

One study (in Asutrailia I think--I'll have to pull out those files--a yea, it was physiology, and the author was a woman) suggested that the clitoral nerves spread out from the external clit much as the lines of a pyramid do, towaqrds the back. Thus, in G-Spot stimulation, or in anal sex, the "bulbs" of this nerve are stimulated. It's all the same sex or "orgasm" nerve--morphologically analogous to the male's "spots."

SO--the G-Spot is not really different, just differently accessed.
Thus, in my favorite technique, after a bit of oral sex, after some fucking, I go back down on my woman, invading her with my fingers, probing her sensitive spots while I swirl some licking and sucking on her nether lips and clit. (Then proceed as Mr G. suggests, or else alternate, among other variations.

One woman loved to have her G-spot alternately stimulated with her cervix. Unlike Mr. G(GG), I tend to date TALL babes--5'9" to 6' 2." hence, I've never gotten by with his "insert thumb" distance rule for searching the barrell of the vagina. No, it's always been more like insert middle finger--the Roman "digitus infamus"--and begin probing...AHHH!

It's so fun to corrupt innocents in to a lust for SEX--it is also easier to do so around mid-month, and with an woman in her 30s--exceptions noted--BUT turing a woman into a sex fiend is truly one of life's great pleasures as a man!

However, to any man raised on the notion or confusions of male superiority, the discovery of woman's inexhaustible multi-orgasmic capacities is truly humbling. It was then (mid-80s) that I knew that WOMEN (DAMN them!) have life better than men--they not only live longer on average, they are the most sexual creatures on the planet! I adore and worship these godesses who bewitch and beguile me. THIS brings up an ancient Myth my virginity stealing lover told me long ago, but I'll save it for another jucier time.... ; )

--Orson

PS THAT file also has info about a "notorious" SanFran woman sexpert interviewed on the CBC about female-ejaculation and teaching it....realms I've only happened upon (gleefully!) but once...

Learning to G-Spot orgasm....

On the subject of learning to G-Spot orgasm, I'm with an early poster months ago: middle finger, come hither gesture works best.

But what about those who do not find these techniques successful (and yes--"ESO" is big on Kegal exercises--I always teach this to my lovers, also)?

The kind of study we need would involve separating the successful from the sucessful ones and augmenting their training.

Who here has heard of the Sybian? It's a kind of queen of all vibrators, a saddle-slut joy toy!
See
http://www.Sybian.com

It is featured in certain porn videos ("Four Finger Club" volumes 8, 10, 15, 18 are prominant; and there is a porn star who has a line of tapes featuring their use by more than just teenaged women, i.e., 30s and older: see http://www.kerridowns.com); and yet reviews of this $1400 ultimate sex machine are enthusiastic if somewhat mixed. (YES--a Christmas-ime gift cunnundrum: give the gift that keeps on giving orgasms--hers!--or have that nice vacation instead!)

Women who don't like it seem to think its overkill, too powerful, so much of a man's "thing" or idea, or just too impersonal. Masterbating women on thie thread, please voice your opinion.

But other views say it breaks down differently. For women who are used to G-Spot orgasms, something other than skin-on-skin likely seems just as alienating as I wrote above. However, for those still learning, reports are that this is the perfect tool! IT's very self-controllable. And once the skills of G-Spot orgamsming are developed, it's easily tranferable to one's lover.

At least this comports with annectdotal data and the manufacturer's reports--but who will do the indepedent scientific study to determine what really works and what doesn't?
(Any moneyed benefactors out there?)

The fact is that this "natural" thing called sex is a skill, and like other skills must be learned, developed, or even fine-tuned if such adult play--like any sport--is to be enjoyed to its fullest!

I say: spread the joy.

--Orson

A Mr. G(GG) observation verified...

..by ESO authors.

Mr G(GG) wroteL
"I mentioned waaay back in this thread about the G&ASpots were associated with child birth. Endorphine triggers was my guess. It also, from my experience, changes the nature of the orgasm. Anybody else notice that the clitoral orgasms produces a "sucking UP" muscle contractions whereas the G&ASpot orgasms result in a pushing "down and OUT" movement?? Use this fact. Always give the vagina something to "fight" or grab. It increases the amount of muscle tension during the orgasm hence increasing the intensity. "

The ESO author's term this 'tenting' or 'push-out orgasm' to describe this phenomenon; I've had many lovers thank me that they are female after this discovery and have another (better?) use for those uterine muscles besides just the baby-factories the messed up feminazis brainwashed them into believing all they were good for. (Strike another chord for pro-biology lesbian Camille Paglia!)

This whole subject reminds one of how useful knowledge of human anatomy and physiology is. NOT merely academic.
The personal is politically liberating.

--Orosn

MR G said:
Try this. I know some of you have already but for those who haven't it just blow your minds.

THE TECHNIQUE

Quick Backgrounder

The G&A Spot(s) are a bunch of nerve clusters which trigger endorphines (natural painkillers) during child birth. These nerve concentrations are below the surface and protected. The clit is not protected and the nerves are right on the surface. Any guy who tries to handle a clit roughly usually gets a heel up the side of his head. The GSpot is different. Once it has been triggered you can NOT treat it like a clit. Beat it up! Guys have been taught to be gentle with "that " area. Yes for the clit. NO for the G&A's.

Basic Technique ideas:

#1: Make sure she goes for a tinkle (urinates) just prior to this. The best way to “experiment ” is for the woman to relax over a bunch of pillows, face down, bum up in the air and legs comfortably wide apart. In that position with her guy either at the side, straddling one leg or sort of in the middle, the best way is with his thumb - inserted and pointing down towards the bed. If you press the thumb into the vagina until the heel of the thumb is pressing into her lips the GSpot will be right under the fat part at the end of your thumb. It’s no harder to find than that. It is a small bump roughly the same size as that fat part at the end of your thumb too so it feels a little like there’s another thumb pressing back. (ALL women have this - all women may not react the same way) Start to rub it. You can rub like you’re trying to get a spot out - back and forth or sideways or in a circular motion - it doesn’t matter. DO NOT do it too hard at first but once it puffs up and gets a little hard, that's when you can get rough with it. She'll feel like she has to go for a pee about then. Ignore her. Hold her down. Tell her to go ahead. Ladies you aren't going to pee. It just comes from some kind of build-up and "about to release" feeling. Just hang on and tell him harder or faster to increase that feeling. The first time or two it takes a few minutes. Once you've done it a few times you can usually get the first orgasm in under two minutes - no matter what and then repeats every 30 seconds to a minute for as long as she can stand it. An average night means between 8 and 15 giant "O's". A marathon brings between 35 and 50 !!! Trouble walking the next day but Man) Man is it worth the shakes the next day.

#2 is: when you've triggered an orgasm, wait about 30 seconds, maybe a minute (no more)and then start again. Just as hard. Right away. It'll happen over and over as many times as you repeat it. DO NOT BE GENTLE !! Depending on what kind of shape she’s in, a slightly longer wait between orgasms is wise(ie. let her start to breathe again). My friends described those orgasms as like being hit by a train. It seems to involve the entire body. If they’ve never had a GSpot orgasm they are going to be amazed. When you do it to them again and again they will be astounded.

Let me know if and / or how it worked for you.

omg! Just for fun I decided to see if I could do this myself. I did just as Mr.GGG describes. It was very easy to find and the results were fantastic! I do suggest having a partner though! I could not attain many orgasms due to the fact I was having trouble rubbing my G and controlling my shaking all at the same time :p Thank you!

J

Back