The UK Kink Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Noble born warrior who needs to learn how to duck, by the sound of it....

Nah, my job is to stand in front of the squishies and take the hits. In this case a 2 handed club (tree trunk) wielded by an angry Ogre.

So you are a crunchie? Do you have Domly type weaponry? Cane their puny white buttocks! Rope and hog tie em and hang them highb :)

Big green Dom begins attack, courgette in one hand, aubergine in the other, striking terror into the heart of the enemy...
I'm picturing him as the Jolly Green Giant in Hulk mode now. :D

How is everybody this weekend?

I've been working today and had errands to run but am finally chilling out now in front of Bridget Jones, Edge of Reason. Darcy and Cleaver just had their epic fight. :)

I'm picturing him as the Jolly Green Giant in Hulk mode now. :D

How is everybody this weekend?

I've been working today and had errands to run but am finally chilling out now in front of Bridget Jones, Edge of Reason. Darcy and Cleaver just had their epic fight. :)

I think Jolly might be a bit optimistic - we do get him to smile from time to time though :D

Morning everyone. Hope you enjoyed your days yesterday. It was too hot for a run so I ended up going for a brisk 2 hour walk through the woods to the lake and around it, which was far more fun than housework.

Taking teenage son to buy footwear today - he's more picky than any woman I've ever known when it comes to shoes/trainers so I can't say I'm looking forward to it much!

Good morning all

Hope everyone is having a good day. This morning I am doing housework, got a munch this afternoon and a evening with friends tonight for some additional geekery potentially.

Alas, the cold has hit home and I feel a little more grotty today than i did yesterday. Bleh :)

And no, I do not assault people with vegetables.

Morning everyone,
The sun is out (woot woot) might go to the minature railway, lil boy is a train geek, I am just gently steering him away from anorackdom :)

Assault by deadly vegetable sounds completely humiliating!

And good afternoon all. The house is (mostly) presentable. I am (mostly) presentable. I consider this an achievement :)

And good afternoon all. The house is (mostly) presentable. I am (mostly) presentable. I consider this an achievement :)

Well done! I rather wish that I had married one who has an interest in cleanliness...

The railway is open so we are off to ride the little trains :)

Well done! I rather wish that I had married one who has an interest in cleanliness...

The railway is open so we are off to ride the little trains :)

Sounds fun. I shall be in a pub chatting to kinky people... Alas, not a pub with a nice garden area.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back