Virginia!!

told ya i kill threads.

Nah, I'll revive it for ya. I'm not from VA so excuse the intrusion, but every time I see this thread I inadvertently read the title as "Vagina!!" No doubt a sure sign that I spend too much time lurking on a sex site. :rolleyes:

Good evening to all the VA folks. :)

Nah, I'll revive it for ya. I'm not from VA so excuse the intrusion, but every time I see this thread I inadvertently read the title as "Vagina!!" No doubt a sure sign that I spend too much time lurking on a sex site. :rolleyes:

Good evening to all the VA folks. :)

howdy, darlin'. always welcome.

:rose:

Hope everyone is enjoying our wonderful weather. Got about 9 inches of snow here in SWVA.

Yeah. Its been crazy. Thankfully I think the snow has quit. Will probably take Vdot the rest of the night to get the roads passable though.

Snow is gone...actually it last one the ground a day....

My resolutions are down to 50%. Warm Winter thus far. Was outside in short sleeves today.

Hope all is well with everyone

Cf

cold mornin' in Va...

...Wakin' up to a cold mornin' here in swva. Been a long weekend, and dread gettin' out, and back to work. Hope everyone has a great day...

Snow is gone...actually it last one the ground a day....

My resolutions are down to 50%. Warm Winter thus far. Was outside in short sleeves today.

Hope all is well with everyone

Cf

snow was mush by morning here. the mid-60's weather soon after. just doesn't feel like winter.

Cold Day

Definitely a cold day however I didn't let it stop me from taking a half day off from work and enjoying a nice, cold, refreshing beer downtown :). It's suppose to be another cold one out tomorrow so bundle up!

Definitely a cold day however I didn't let it stop me from taking a half day off from work and enjoying a nice, cold, refreshing beer downtown :). It's suppose to be another cold one out tomorrow so bundle up!

Yes indeed - It's a great night for a good stout ale to warm the soul here in Old Cold Virginny.

...sun came out, but was a cold, windy day here in sw Va. S'pposed to be colder in the mornin'...may get to see 30's by tomorrow afternoon.
...Everybody stay warm, an stay safe...spring is less then 2 months away...:)

Back