Dear X:

:p I still maintain that I don't lol. I'll get mechanical organs or something

Sweetheart, they're not reliable enough. Honestly!

Besides, yours are too chocolate soaked to be any good. Sorry, you'll have to think of something else!
 
Sweetheart, they're not reliable enough. Honestly!

Besides, yours are too chocolate soaked to be any good. Sorry, you'll have to think of something else!

Well fuck. I guess I could always make people pay me to dip me in chocolate...
 
No, you're not allowed to do that, you need to help me realize my dream of becoming a pin up girl :p
 
No, you're not allowed to do that, you need to help me realize my dream of becoming a pin up girl :p

No panicking! There's enough chocolate-covered pixie to go around! (That's not to say you're fat or anything, just that I'm sure we could find creative ways to share you!!) (And, while I haven't seen the pictures yet, I'd bet you're already pin-up material from what I've heard! :p)
 
No panicking! There's enough chocolate-covered pixie to go around! (That's not to say you're fat or anything, just that I'm sure we could find creative ways to share you!!) (And, while I haven't seen the pictures yet, I'd bet you're already pin-up material from what I've heard! :p)

Haha somewhere on the controversial thread, there's a picture or two. One is from Halloween an I am actually in my pixie costume.

ETA: Around Page 20-23 or so
 
Last edited:
Dear Sexy "Personal Trainer" Guy,

Thank you for the cool weight routine. Thank you for the encouragement yesterday when I over-did it. Thank you for being an all around sweetheart. Mwah!

Signed,
Feelin' The Burn
 
Dear binty moo
I asked and asked and asked you to take care of yourself and to take things easy.
I care, it's the only reason why I moan and whine and keep nagging you.
Please.
I hope they won't let you home now, till baby is born. Only way with you is a tough way, you ought to learn your lesson- and this few weeks in hospital should teach you nicely.
Oh and fingers crossed for another retarded roomie for you :D
:heart:
me

ps no male nurses and hope your gorgeous and uber sexy consultant will go away too, so you not gonna get to perve over him either! :p
 
Dear X,

Please get out of my head. You don't belong there. You bring me nothing but pain.
 
To the micro dwarves in my left knee:

Dear X (and all the others),

Please will you stop drilling for oil in my knee, or whatever it is you're trying to do.
It's painful and very trying.

me
 
Dear Current Bosses,

I am outta here in two weeks. Your personalities and business ethics will be your own downfall and I am tired of dealing with it. Good luck finding someone else to put up with your shit, I'm done.

Me, smiling from ear to ear.
 
Dear Current Bosses,

I am outta here in two weeks. Your personalities and business ethics will be your own downfall and I am tired of dealing with it. Good luck finding someone else to put up with your shit, I'm done.

Me, smiling from ear to ear.

< big hugs >
:rose:
 
Dear Becks,

Bette and I had a good conversation today, and you were part of it. So much is going on. I guess you were half right about Tarik, only not how Bette expected. Did you know Ros was playing a role the whole time? I told Bette that maybe you knew you were going to die and wouldn't be able to stay with Ros. Bette's so resistant, doesn't want to be with her, etc etc., and part of me thinks that it's only a matter of time before she changes her mind, while another part of me wonders if it won't happen at all. We both want answers. It sucks because it's not as if you can call either of us up on the phone and talk. All Bette and I can do is speculate. Anyway, we miss you...or the idea of you. Send us a sign, okay?

:rose:
Me
 
Dear Self,

What is with the self loathing and self destruction...cut the crap already. You are better than this.

LG
 
Dear body,

Thanks so much for cooperating. I wasn't sure you were still capable of all the crap I've asked you to do in the last six months, but holy shit! You're not only capable, you fucking rock.

Thanks so much for not making me look like a fool during class, sparring, and especially during testing. I owe you, big time.

Cloudy
 
Back
Top