Women who find bi guys hot....

Your strong hands roam my body...your lips embrace me - such pleasure...now feeling miltiple men taking me...while our lady friend moans louder, her hips thrusting up to meet my tongue.
 
all the moans...my cock so hard....ass to tight.....my mouth lovinlyg filledx with hard cock....being pumped....
 
Enjoying each of my guys enjoying each other...tasting stroking...licking sucking...soft hands exploring hard bodies..
 
She stiffens, muscles tense, short, soft moans before a cock enters her waiting mouth...I revel in her taste as she bathes my face with cum...feeling myself draw near to the edge, as tounges ans lips and hands do their magic.
 
I move up, my hard cock now sliding between sweet tease's lovely tits...slowly, I slide between them as they close around my cock. I so love the look in her eyes as she takes a man deep in he mouth, me, behind him, kissing him as he pushes into her.
 
tongue goign deeper into Teases ass...as you shove your hard cockc deeper into me as you explode...covering my ass with your cum
 
All these orgasms! I can't hold back...feelin that swelling in my cock, pumping her sweet breasts, I let loose a ribbon of hot cum onto her neck and chin, as well as the bals of the fortunate one who she is greedily sucking. Ahhh sweet release!
 
Back
Top