60 Plus Check In

Sleepy thread. :)
63 married male in room mate situation.
Still working
Have most of my body parts and they still mostly work :)
Houston metro.
Always interested in visiting with ladies and even sometimes couples :)
 
Hi,what an interesting thread.
I am in my 60s,and still enjoy ladies.
Especially older ones.most of my lady friends are from 60 yo,to over 90yo.
( but the oldest i have made love to,was 89yo.a delightful and very sexy lady.)
Some may not be as agile,as the young,but make up for that,in other ways.
Love to hear from a lady,who still loves life,and fun.
Bob ,x
 
Chat

Checking in...how is everyone....all you old folks...lol..:)

Any chance you are still here Marie? I would love to chat with you about all your fabulous
experiences... I am 56 ,married. I have read your posts and like your sexual attitude.
I would love to chat with you!!

K
 
I'm Simon, and I've just turned 65.
I confess I enjoy the fact that people think I am in my 50s.
Quite a lot of physical hard work keeps me fit and agile.
My sexual appetite is through the roof. In part because I'm into herbal enhancements.
I'm married to a good woman. We've had shedloads of pleasure. The sexual pleasure together is pretty well over though as it's not easy for her anymore. I'm not complaining, just stating the fact. She's been fabulous in bed in every way.

Do I want to get sexual with other women? Yes. Purely for pleasure and satisfaction both ways. Or, frankly, three ways as my preference would be fucking another man's wife with his approval and her desire. mfm to maximise the joys would top it.

Will it happen for me? Who knows.

I live on Tyneside, North East England.
 
Like the thread says, just checking in since 60 is long past!
 

Attachments

  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    100.6 KB · Views: 0
over sixty and everything works just not getting the use it should......
 
Hey gang,

67 year old male here and still get the itch. Luckily, my wife of 46 years will still scratch it. We're still kicking, just not raising much dust. Since we had an open marriage during the late 1970s and early 1980s, when I turned 60, we re-explored the possibility of swinging, however, we discovered we were just as happy with each other.

Thanks for the thread.
 
60 is only a number

over sixty and everything works just not getting the use it should......

I am 77 and my wife 61. We get naked and fun at least once a week. Our goal has been to fiind others who still like to play and share waht we still enjoy. There is no reason that mature folks cannot have as much sex as they want.:heart:
 
65 and checking in...always up for a chat with women young(not too young) and old!
 
Hi guys

I am 77 and my wife 61. We get naked and fun at least once a week. Our goal has been to fiind others who still like to play and share waht we still enjoy. There is no reason that mature folks cannot have as much sex as they want.:heart:

I’m right with you. Like you I find other swingers to play with on a regular basis. We all love it. Take your time that’s what I say. It seems to get even better with age
 
"It's been bitter cold here in the Yoop," Hey TNT, are you a yooper?? You'd call me a troll! lol Great pics btw, us older guys really do appreciate women our age. The younger women may have tighter bodies, but I believe the older women are more experienced, and that counts for so much more!
 
Returning Literotica Fan

Hi all....male, recently turned 64 and live in Southern California. Fit and enjoy the great outdoors. Trail running, mountain biking and boating.
Long time married to a great woman but we unfortunately no longer enjoy sex. If you’d care to chat, please send me a note.
 
Another year on so checking in again. 69 now and always up for chats and fun with any younger lady.
I still have a need to take care of a younger female submissive.
 
Checking in at 63 years young male

So, here I am. What did I win. Just kidding. Would love to chat with a nice woman who likes to chat or want to chat.
 
Back
Top