New here

Wife4bbc12

Virgin
Hum, well, like it says, I’m new here. I can’t believe I’m doing this. I’m always open to chat, I’m a married mom of two, I am a bbw so please don’t hate. I love a lot of different things, so nothing may be too taboo. I’d love to hear from you guys, and you ladies. P.s. cum tributes get me dripping

Attachments

• 6ED13F6E-0869-407C-9AAE-8A244E44A2AD.jpg
    6ED13F6E-0869-407C-9AAE-8A244E44A2AD.jpg
    26.6 KB · Views: 0
Hum, well, like it says, I’m new here. I can’t believe I’m doing this. I’m always open to chat, I’m a married mom of two, I am a bbw so please don’t hate. I love a lot of different things, so nothing may be too taboo. I’d love to hear from you guys, and you ladies. P.s. cum tributes get me dripping

Stunning

I am simply letting you know that you are being too hard on yourself.

Your photograph is beautiful.

How is it possible

How is it possible your hubby pays you no attention. You are simply beautiful! I would love to take you out, hire a sitter for the night, take you to a wonderful dinner and maybe a walk by the river. Then out to a place that has nice drinks and maybe a band. Then out to a classy hotel for the night off... Jacuzzi, flowers, a message, a night away from the kids and giving you all the attention you deserve!

Welcome to lit,
Will

Thank you guys so much. I know what my name says, but that’s not all I want. Here Are some more

Attachments

• 1AB6915D-67D6-4961-B30F-2BA947CB92C9.jpg
    1AB6915D-67D6-4961-B30F-2BA947CB92C9.jpg
    46.9 KB · Views: 0
  • 963822D8-3F09-4B2F-B05B-B540924697AC.jpg
    963822D8-3F09-4B2F-B05B-B540924697AC.jpg
    67.2 KB · Views: 0
  • 16E97043-51CE-492E-8868-271E36E39949.jpeg
    16E97043-51CE-492E-8868-271E36E39949.jpeg
    16.3 KB · Views: 0
Thank you guys so much. I know what my name says, but that’s not all I want. Here Are some more

I know its been said by many guys here before me, but you are absolutely beautiful and i can't begin to fathom why any man wouldn't pay you the attention you deserve. I hope coming here will allow you to find what you are looking for and make you feel good about yourself. I'd love to chat sometime if you are up for it. Pm me if you're interested.

Use her mouth leonard..while i tongue that tight little pussy

Never mind that leonard..pump your cock hard in that tight wet married pussy..😊

Taking time to touch please tease massage and enjoy every inch of your married body. Caressing and stimulating your senses emotionally and physically.

Its What You Want Isn't It?

Oh fuck...that that does sound amazing 🤗 I can’t believe I’m talking like this lol

If we met and exchanged a brief greeting that became a pleasant conversation . . . and if I was bold and ventured "Damm, you look like you could use my hand in your panties . . . " Would you be offended?

And if I took you in my arms and held you tight so that I could whisper in your ear as I undid your blouse and unzipped your pants would you begin to purr?

Last edited:
Nice pics. Welcome to lit. Can’t believe your hubby is not doing you right. I’ll eat you raw then bang you deep.

Your gorgeous babe. If you weren't married and I wasn't married I marry you and you'd get all the bbc you'd like with a loving husband paying close attention and cleaning you afterwards.

Mmmmm I’m so fucking wet, he is sleeping upstairs and I’m down here rubbing my clit lol I have never fucking done this omg

I’d lick your slit from your hood down over your Clit across opening to your raphe and back up again.

Mmmmm I’m so fucking wet, he is sleeping upstairs and I’m down here rubbing my clit lol I have never fucking done this omg

We love that you are so turned on. Imagining scenarios the dirty thoughts and how wet your fingers are dancing along your pussy. I have to admit that when I discovered this way of playing it changed a lot for me. Selfishly I have to admit I would love to be a fellow Mary person to have fun on this journey with you.

Hubby's fast asleep?

Won't he smell your sweet pussy when you do go upstairs?

As for me, I'm turning into a wild animal that can barely contain his manhood

Voila! ! I am a subscriber you beautiful. As hell.

Back