Free-Spirit Seeks Companions From All Walks Of Life

Hi everyone.

Just dropping in to say sorry for the delay. The flu turned into pneumonia, so I’m slowly recovering. I just ask for some patience as I slowly return to the land of the living to respond to the PMs.

I’m so sorry.

Lucy

I hope you make a full recovery quickly 😊

I also hope this thread is giving you the results you want

Hi everyone.

Just dropping in to say sorry for the delay. The flu turned into pneumonia, so I’m slowly recovering. I just ask for some patience as I slowly return to the land of the living to respond to the PMs.

I’m so sorry.

Lucy
Aww... so sorry to hear that! Please take your time in recovery and don't try to overreach while your energy is low. And stop being silly and apologising to people for being out of contact! ;)

Best wishes from Tinglebliss and me. :rose:

I hope you make a full recovery quickly 😊

I also hope this thread is giving you the results you want
Hey there ACG...I hope these things, too! Hopefully this passes quickly and I’m back to responding soon. Thank you for your support :rose:

Aww... so sorry to hear that! Please take your time in recovery and don't try to overreach while your energy is low. And stop being silly and apologising to people for being out of contact! ;)

Best wishes from Tinglebliss and me. :rose:
I have a sneaky suspicion my recovery would be faster if I followed your advice. In fact, I will! Thank you Mr MF And Mrs Tingle for the words of wisdom and the kick in the butt to look after myself :rose:

Just a little update

Hello, sweetest Lit-Peeps.

Just wanted to update you all. I’m back and on the road of recovery after a dealing of pneumonia. I’m looking forward to finally being able to respond to long-waiting PMs.

I’ll be on Skype today, if anyone would like to have a friendly chat.

And again, I apologise for the silent delay.

Hoping to hear from you.

- Lucy :rose:

Hi everyone!

So, the big move took a big step forward today. I’m about 6-12 months away from moving to the UK!

giphy.gif

Ha! I joke...kind of.

Anyway, I’ve met some extraordinary people with this ad. But I’m still keen to meet more UK-based people for friends, maybe playmates if the connection is amazing. Mostly I’d love some excuses to go travel and catch up with people once I move. The final destination isn’t known just yet. But who cares? I’m so excited! No, terrified! No...mostly excited. :eek:

I hope you’re all well and enjoying life.

All my love,
Lucy :rose:

Hi everyone!

So, the big move took a big step forward today. I’m about 6-12 months away from moving to the UK!

giphy.gif

Ha! I joke...kind of.

Anyway, I’ve met some extraordinary people with this ad. But I’m still keen to meet more UK-based people for friends, maybe playmates if the connection is amazing. Mostly I’d love some excuses to go travel and catch up with people once I move. The final destination isn’t known just yet. But who cares? I’m so excited! No, terrified! No...mostly excited. :eek:

I hope you’re all well and enjoying life.

All my love,
Lucy :rose:

I'm so proud of you! My prayers are with you (((((hugs)))))

By the time you get to the UK, you will have such a base of friends that your calendar will be filled for friendship meetings. You will be well received there.
I hope so! Fingers crossed...and toes and limbs. :D:rose:

Congrats Lucy!!! I hope all the wonderful things for you.
Thank you, Nevyn. I wish the same for you, too:rose:

Lovely thank you! The weather is glorious over here!!! Just been spending time with family :) how about you?
Ah yes! It’s summer there! What do Brits do in summer?

Awww, that’s wonderful to hear about your family. Do you guys get up to anything special this time of year?

Good evening (7:31pm)
How are you? I have not been here in a bit. Cinderella duties claimed me again. Currently drying clothes in my building.

If I could, I would cook for you. Cook some of the down home country food South Carolina is known for (where my mom is from).

Good evening (7:31pm)
How are you? I have not been here in a bit. Cinderella duties claimed me again. Currently drying clothes in my building.

If I could, I would cook for you. Cook some of the down home country food South Carolina is known for (where my mom is from).

Hey sweet BCC!

It’s about 3:45pm here. Have your Cinderella duties released you at all? Perhaps there’s time for a ball! In seriousness, how are you? Are you taking care of yourself amidst caring for everyone else? I hope so! You truly deserve it.

Oooooh yum! I’d love that! I’ve always wanted to learn how to cook traditional foods from around the world...the types that grandma’s would make! What’s your favourite recipe? Is there a dish you’d love to learn how to cook?

Hey sweet BCC!

It’s about 3:45pm here. Have your Cinderella duties released you at all? Perhaps there’s time for a ball! In seriousness, how are you? Are you taking care of yourself amidst caring for everyone else? I hope so! You truly deserve it.

Oooooh yum! I’d love that! I’ve always wanted to learn how to cook traditional foods from around the world...the types that grandma’s would make! What’s your favourite recipe? Is there a dish you’d love to learn how to cook?

I want to learn how to make my mom's famous oxtails and rice, her meatloaf and I never learned how to cook fresh fish. The fish always seemed like too much work when I was younger...lol.

My favorite dishes to cook are rum cakes and rum pancakes. I make the glaze myself. Also, anything I can use my Crock-Pot for is always a winner. It's always well cooked and it cooks on it's own all day. By the end of the day, it's all finished.

Unfortunately, I haven't been taking care of me so well. My ankles are swollen and that area around them is rather tight. I had better make time to relax a bit. Cinderella duties had me up until after 2am this morning. 7:57am now.

Enough about me, how are you?

I want to learn how to make my mom's famous oxtails and rice, her meatloaf and I never learned how to cook fresh fish. The fish always seemed like too much work when I was younger...lol.

My favorite dishes to cook are rum cakes and rum pancakes. I make the glaze myself. Also, anything I can use my Crock-Pot for is always a winner. It's always well cooked and it cooks on it's own all day. By the end of the day, it's all finished.
Unfortunately, I haven't been taking care of me so well. My ankles are swollen and that area around them is rather tight. I had better make time to relax a bit. Cinderella duties had me up until after 2am this morning. 7:57am now.

Enough about me, how are you?
You sound like a marvellous cook, BCC! I can tell that both your mother and yourself cook with love, and that’s so wonderful to see...especially these days.

Oh dearest BCC...I wish I was there so I could help you. I hate to see you pushing yourself so far. Is there anything I can do to help?

As for me...I’m restricted to bed rest again! It’s been a tough year for my chest. But I managed to hold it off until holidays, so that’s a good thing! I probably just pushed myself a little too hard. I do that quite often...that’s where you and are so very alike! :rose:

You sound like a marvellous cook, BCC! I can tell that both your mother and yourself cook with love, and that’s so wonderful to see...especially these days.

Oh dearest BCC...I wish I was there so I could help you. I hate to see you pushing yourself so far. Is there anything I can do to help?

As for me...I’m restricted to bed rest again! It’s been a tough year for my chest. But I managed to hold it off until holidays, so that’s a good thing! I probably just pushed myself a little too hard. I do that quite often...that’s where you and are so very alike! :rose:

Just your company is great. I'm so sorry we live in different countries. If you were my neighbor, I'd use any excuse to cook you something and help get you back healthy. Good food does that. I'd also be more likely to listen and sit for more than 5 minutes. I'm always doing something. I cooked for one of my brothers yesterday before going out window shopping in "fry an egg on the hood of a car" heat.

Just your company is great. I'm so sorry we live in different countries. If you were my neighbor, I'd use any excuse to cook you something and help get you back healthy. Good food does that. I'd also be more likely to listen and sit for more than 5 minutes. I'm always doing something. I cooked for one of my brothers yesterday before going out window shopping in "fry an egg on the hood of a car" heat.

We’d make awesome neighbours! I’ll make you tea, you can cook...and we’ll laugh, cry, and laugh some more!

Oh yes! I have heard that you guys are in the middle of a heatwave. How are you coping?

Good morning to you 🌈 It's the beginning of a truly beautiful morning and I'm about to begin by washing clothes. Yes, at 6:20am, I'm beginning my Cinderella duties. I will post more here a bit later but my day is full of housework.

Good morning to you 🌈 It's the beginning of a truly beautiful morning and I'm about to begin by washing clothes. Yes, at 6:20am, I'm beginning my Cinderella duties. I will post more here a bit later but my day is full of housework.

I hope you’re taking time throughout the day to focus on yourself. Even Cinderella had a few moments with fury friends to sing a song and such. :rose:

I hope you’re taking time throughout the day to focus on yourself. Even Cinderella had a few moments with fury friends to sing a song and such. :rose:

I have a bit of a secret. I have a bit of a Candy Crush addiction. I'm trying to let it go. Focus on what's important first. I have only played it this morning before leaving out. At least for the time being. Right now, I'm folding laundry.

Back