The newest Kik messenger thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kik

Hi there! I am using kik for the first time. Please bear with me. My name is Jenn_in_PA on it (being cheeky). I am looking to RP and/or talk about a scenario I have in mind involving a former co-worker. Looking for someone who can play as a bro type in his early-mid 30s. Balding, chubby, high opinion of himself, really into college sports, etc.

Do not expect anything incredibly wild on my end. Do not send me anything gross in your message to me. And say something beyond a simple "hi" also.

Thanks!

Kik

49/M/SW Ohio looking for a woman who would love to chat about whatever her little heart desires... Perhaps things could lead to getting together sometime.

TheJesterOne

Only interested in ladies. Hello ladies i am a 59yo married man. I love hot erotic chat while stroking. My kik is hard1h

Hello all!! I always enjoy meeting new people so drop me a line. I'm into all sorts of things but I really enjoy good grammar too......More than one line preferrably 😉

Hope to talk soon!!

My kik is money99j

Filthy Male for Filthy Females and Filthy Play

Single, white, middle-aged, male academic seeking articulate, no-limits, perverted females for mutual masturbation (including directed), dirty talk, dirty name calling and exploration of deviant taboos in real time. If turned-on and think suitable, send private message for username. Women only please.

Any ladies or cross dressers into chatting please PM me. I'm looking for something sensual and hot tonight. I can give you my kik privately. Not really looking for guys, but who knows, you might get lucky!

37/m who loves meeting new people. I'm on Kik now, trobes27 let me know you're from Kik so I don't think it's a bot.

Filthy Male for Filthy Females and Filthy Play

Single, white, middle-aged, male academic seeking articulate, no-limits, perverted females for mutual masturbation (including directed), dirty talk, dirty name calling and exploration of deviant taboos in real time. If turned-on and think suitable, send private message for username. Women only please.

Good day, ladies. I'm an early 30s fellow who's deeply passionate about music, thought provoking books (and sometimes bubble gum fiction), articulate sex, and more besides. Tall, slim, multi instrumentalist and performer, lover of good whisky, and solver of intriguing problems in the technology field for a living. Seeking a lady (or several), or a not-quite-a-lady-at-all, for some intelligent discussion and/or randy good times - once for a lark, or better still ongoing. In a European time zone at the moment but returning to the west coast US early next week. Sound like a start? kik TheLeadGuitar

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back