60 Plus Check In

I'm not 60, I'm 45, but your post intrigued me. I make no secret of finding older men attractive, plus I live in the Vegas area. What are you planning on doing while here, aside from gambling and trying to get lucky in a hot tub? Or is that enough?

Wish I knew that before I just moved from Vegas. We could have possibly had lot of fun.
 
Thanks everyone for the kind comments! Who would of thought a 60 year old could still turn a head or two?

I know a stunning women when I see one and you are. Those nips are just begging to be licked and sucked. If you don't mind there is a question I would like to ask you.
 
65 yo bi male, south central Wisconsin state line area.

Although I don't get as many erections as I used to, I can still get pretty hard from time to time. Am comfortable with that. I have had a great ride (well many great rides actually) and managed to have an active sex life without catching any STDs.

Don't want to stop .
 
Good morning from the Yoop!
 

Attachments

  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    50.2 KB · Views: 1
Yes here it is to the 60's Girls

Happy Birthday girl! Heres to us "60" girls!

Love the pics. I am 65 mwm in NC still with an eye for good looking women. Love the sun and fun. PM's welcome from anyone to chat. :cool:
 
53 yro M

I'd love to find an older lady to tease and play with online...chat / email / RP, etc.
please check my profile and if that doesn't answer your questions, PM me and I'll tell you whatever you want to know. I'd love to hear from you! :kiss::heart::kiss:
 
Good morning from the Yoop!

Gorgeous! I love big nipples because I love the way they feel in my mouth when I suck, and gently pull at them with my teeth! I also love big clits for the same reason!
 
I know it's a little late but I wanted to say "Happy Birthday" because Aug. 19th is my birthday too, and I also turned 60. Just joined. MWM.

That's so exciting we share the same bday and we are the same age. Well happy belated bday to you too🎂🍰🍨
 
Happy I found this thread

I just recently returned to this site after a couple (or more) years away from it. Found this thread this morning and thought it would be appropriate for me to join the discussion. I am a bisexual, MWM, 70, and still very interested in things sexually related. Would enjoy PMs, chats, or just reading other's comments here. With that said, hello to all and hope you are all having a fabulous day.
 
It's been bitter cold here in the Yoop, so I thought I'd wrap up in my red mink and try to get warm!!
 

Attachments

  • 20180102_121746.jpg
    20180102_121746.jpg
    28.4 KB · Views: 1
Back
Top