South East UK Roll Call

I know I am very lucky. Yet it is true what they say, you never appreciate what you have til it is gone! I rarely walk along the seafront! Missed it like crazy when I lived away!
Never lived near the sea, have lived here in Surrey pretty much all my life and getting away to the coast never easy :(

Good morning everyone :)

Me.... I'm very close to Surrey :)

Rimmer, Brighton is SOOOOOOOOOOOO easy to get to from the South East :)

Good morning everyone :)

Me.... I'm very close to Surrey :)

Rimmer, Brighton is SOOOOOOOOOOOO easy to get to from the South East :)
Oh god I know its easy to get to done the run countless times on my motorcycle but work and crap get in the way lol....and you are close to surrey eh? Mmmmm easier to drown me then ;)

Oh god I know its easy to get to done the run countless times on my motorcycle but work and crap get in the way lol....and you are close to surrey eh? Mmmmm easier to drown me then ;)

I can prolly do that from here ;):)

I'm currently north east, but come august I'm moving to bedford...so thought I'd say hello in preperation for being in the south-east!

Oh I think I am the southeast....hey I am new to the country....well I think I am still new...hubby says I have been here long enough and should know where everything is! Next month is my 3 year ann. in the UK....Berkshire is southeast right? :)

Ipswich based party animal

Just joined and thought I'd say Hi - am male, 45 & based in Ipswich but travel quite a lot. Love to read, watch & share ..... as it were :)

Wow so much response all a sudden its great!!! Hello to everyone :) how is everyone doing? Hey Lisa I know how you are my dear and juicy love to see how you could get me from where you are lol xxx

Lol ok I believe you, prefer to experience you drowning me for hours baby Xx

Ah yes.... I agree, personal experiences are the BEST .......:)

ok... preference noted .... so when i cross the border into Surrey, you'll have somewhere comfy I can sit? :D:devil:

Ah yes.... I agree, personal experiences are the BEST .......:)

ok... preference noted .... so when i cross the border into Surrey, you'll have somewhere comfy I can sit? :D:devil:
Oh def have somewhere comfy for you and also somewhere can have some very naughty fun with mirrors and you watching me drink you ;)

If you cross to my bit of Surrey you know I'd make it pretty uncomfortable, just the way you like it...:devil::devil::kiss::kiss:

Back