Shadowy Intentions ( Closed )

Faithful_Shadow

Experienced
Joined
Nov 10, 2012
Posts
53
*tap, tap, tap , tap , tap!* Grey's foot was keeping a steady rhythm of impatience in the air ."He's late! He's...well It's late!", His voice was more than bordering on annoyance. The fact he labeled the wayward minion with a sex drew several incredulous stares from his shadow puppets. Which was rather a ridiculous notion seeing as they were all extensions of his will to begin with. They shouldn't have individual personalities, or give him those stares that looked as if they questioned his sanity! Of course I am sane! If I wasn't sane, would I have remembered Pleasant?! Grey quickly looked around, noting the sudden absence of his pet troll, Pleasant. Wait! Where is He!? A sudden chorus of *squeaks* and *squirts* began to fill the air as his stooges rushed to tell him what he already knew. Did I speak aloud? I thought I was only thinking that..., a soft *squeak* at his foot let him know he had spoken that as well. "Damn, I need to watch that...", Grey muttered to himself softly. Pleasant was on assignment already, and had been for the better part of the morning and into the afternoon. Which was fortunate, the Troll had a menacing air about him, and Grey never really liked him around any how.

*tap, tap , tap, tap, tap!* "Where could It be!? He was only supposed to....AHHHH! there he is! My favorite indentured servant! Well?!", His voice tapered off into a deep brooding malevolence as he swept the tiny being up into his arms, nearly crushing it between his hands as he brought it close to his ear. Grey shook the shadow being roughly, squeezing it into several different shapes, forcing out long *splutters* and *pfffffttttt* sounds as he pumped it for the information he so desired. With each new *splutter* and *pffffffttt* he'd issue a trance like, "Yessssss, oh yessss...and then?", his eyes widening in proportion to how juicy the particular *splutter* or *pffffttt* sounded. Finally he set the little puppet down. The creature hobbled on its squid like legs, wobbling to and fro like a discombobulated drunkard, obviously still a bit out of sorts from Grey's manhandling of it.

"So She is here....BRILLIANT!", His eyes were aglow with soft shimmers of silver as he brought his hands together in an unconscious washing and rubbing motion as his plan unfolded within his Mind's Eye. His minions issuing casual ooooh's and ahhhhhh's as he let his mind splinter and filter the details out to them, issuing commands methodically.

"Well? How do I look?", Grey appeared to ask no one as he made a grand flourish, turning on his heels to face Pleasant. The Troll stood placid, which brought a slight frown to Grey's lips. And that's exactly why I don't like having him around.... A soft tug at the edge of his robe let him know he had done it again, but if Pleasant had heard, he didn't show any signs of caring. "Fine, just set it up over there. We must look our best for the Lady, now shouldn't we?" , Grey waved his hand dismissively towards the alley wall. The Troll dutifully began to set up the mirror he had fleeced from a nearby merchant so Grey could prepare himself.

Grey casually stepped in front of the mirror, taking a moment to admire his dark and sexily sinister image...if he did say so himself. His hands ran through his long black hair that flowed down over his slender shoulders, making sure the part was just so. He brought his face up close into the mirror, examining his ashen grey skin for imperfection, turning this way and that, watching as the light glinted off the silvery runes that ran down the right hand side of his face and eventually trailed the entire length of his body, trying to get the best angle to display their shiny metallic surface in the sun light.

He had almost decided on an angle when motion near the midsection of his robe caught his attention. He watched as a large protrusion sticking out just below his waist quietly issued a rhythmic *squelch, squelch, squelch* as it bobbed in and out. His hands immediately circled the culprit, causing him to swoon as he gripped it hard, finally realizing the source. In the middle of his fit he had forgotten about this one little tidbit. His hands released the thing, parting his robe to expose the shadow minion conformed around his engorged member, its body sucking and squeezing up his entire length, milking him in a slow steady rhythm. Grey quickly peeled the friendly puppet away from his swollen shaft, discarding it among the sea of other minions at his feet.

Taking one last look in the mirror, Grey spun out to face the impossibly busy thoroughfare. Every creature from every corner of Khardos was here. Easily tens of thousands of citizens were using this main hub nearest the dock. He was virtually invisible in his dark alley, even as it lay just off the busy epicenter. Now that he was ready, all he had to do was wait for Her ...
 
Last edited:
"You need to come along Alana. lt's important that the humans have both our signatures." She looked out the window of the carriage she rode in, mocking her fathers voice. She didn't want to be here, not because she didn't like the humans... or because she didn't trust them! Of course, it wasn't personal. Growing up as a elfin princess she didn't hang out with a lot of people. Her parents, servants and, even the guards were really the only people she socialized with! She didn't even hang out with the people in her race. One, because of her parents. Two, because she never felt the urge to hang out with people lesser the herself.

Today, she and her father were leaving their nice... safe castle, to travel to Khardos to sign a peace treaty. "Princess," she turned her head and looked across the carriage at one of her head guards. A man named Xavier. He wasn't the tallest man in the world, standing at 5'9'', but he was strong! Strong enough to have made sure that she never got her, even after 15 years of working with her family. His long, dirty long hair was tied back behind his head so it fell neatly down his back. His face was set in a emotionless glare. He obviously didn't enjoy the fact that she mocked her father. "Watch yourself. You know, as much as l do that your father is right. You need to be there for the signing. Not only because we need to join the humans with us golden elves, but also because you'll be doing this one day. You need to know how to do it without making a fool of yourself."

"Can't you at least act like l'm the princess and your the guard once. I'm so getting over your whole man act." She told him as she sat up straighter, placing her hands in her lap as a crowd started to form as they moved deeper into Khardos. She knew they would have to get out of the carriage soon, just to wave at the people here. Just to give them a thrill! He chuckled at her as he shook his head. Guard or not, he loved to mess with her. Her head fell forward in mocking defeat, allowing a few curled strands of hair to fall into her face.

"Careful!" he told her quickly. "Don't mess your hair up. You need to look your best." She looked back up at him, a look that read 'Seriously' on her face. She didn't blame him though, this look that she had right now had taken about a hour and a half.

Her honey blonde hair was left loose. It laid straight until you reached the bottom, which had tight little cork screws that bounced with every step she took. Even her side bangs she usually left in her eyes were pulled back and held by a small, white and gold clip, allowing her eyes to be on full display. She wore a floor length white and silver dress. It was held up by three straps that tied around her neck, two from the front and one from the back. The strap in the back was lined with silver colored jewels that shined against her otherwise bare back. The soft, silk fabric cling to her body, showing off her ever curve in a delicious way. The skirt had a number of slits running up to mid thigh, so no matter how she stood, her long legs were on display. All in all, she looked quite breath taking!

He raised his hand up and motioned upwards, a sign to keep your head straight, right as the crowd came to a stop. "Alright!" He moved to the door and opened it up. "Stay here for a moment while l make sure everything's safe and we get set up." He gave her a reassuring smile. "Remember, try to cause a scene, we want the attention. Big smile."

When he left the carriage, she peeked out, seeing her guards moving around the carriage, making sure no one got to close to her as they did. After a moment, a hand popped into the carriage. Alana reached out and took hold of it, grabbing the bottom of her dress and hiking it up as he pulled her out. "Oh wow," her eyes widened slightly at the crowd that had gather, all to get a look at the princess! She carefully stepped onto the ground, letting Xaviers hand go. In a blink of a eyes, he was standing in front of her. Six other guards took guarding the rest of her. Two in the back and two on either side of her. Seven men in total, all wanting to protect Princess Alana!

"Tell me if you think there's a problem and will hurry." He whispered. Aka, coming from him ment l'll throw you over my shoulder and carry you the rest of the way. lt wouldn't surprise her if he did, he has done it before, but not since she was fourteen.

"l'll be fine," She whispered before raising her hand, putting on a bright, cheerful face as they started walking. God, she wished she wasn't doing this today. The sun that shined down on her felt amazing on her bare back. She walked steadily, waving to one side of the rode to the next as they moved, getting cheers and shouts from the seemly growing crowd!
 
The whole scene was a bit too pedestrian for Grey, but it was also perfect. The plebs who would never experience a crumb of the advantages and luxuries of their betters, but would surely be sent to their deaths to defend it all, desperately issued their pathetic Hurrahs! and Whoops! in celebration of the incredibly beautiful....PRINCESS ALANA! Who is she, and what has she done anyway? They can't even see her around her guards!. These scenes always made Grey so joyful. At least what he had planned would bring his mood around.

The noise and press of the crowd provided ample cover as his minions flittered through the chaos in search of their posts. Already the guards around the Princess were finding themselves surrounded by the ocean of commoners, almost unable to make any headway down the main stretch towards the palace.

Grey casually began to pick his way through the mass, Pleasant's large taloned hands picking persons who remained obstinately in his way up by their heads, tossing them carelessly back behind himself to land in the quickly parting sea of bodies, to be instantly trampled upon and ultimately forgotten. All eyes and attention was on the Princess.

He stopped several feet from the entourage, closing his eyes as he concentrated. Grey let his consciousness flow out to the many shadowy globules wandering around beneath the Princess and her guards. They were performing magnificently. He let his mind follow one of his stooges in particular as it carefully crept around the Princess's small feet, it's form sneaking under the hem of her dress. The minion's conical head took a moment to gaze up the Princess's slender well-toned legs, letting Grey admire the beauty of Alana up close, Yes, this is becoming worth all the trouble... He mused to himself as his tongue ran over his lips unconsciously. The thin material of her panties barely covered her nether regions, giving a wonderful outline of the soft supple lips of her virginal sex. Today was his day.

The one minion was soon joined by a second, and then a third, finally gathering an operational crew of four. The squidish looking shadow creatures began to recede into themselves, becoming nearly inscrutable. Each one took a moment to check the other, making sure they were ready before launching themselves at the taught calves of Alana's legs, her high-heels doing a wonderful job of making them stand out as they climbed unnoticed up her body.

As they reached the hem of her panties, two of the shadowy creatures flattened and melted into the shade cast by her dress, easing themselves under the material, and into her panties. Grey knew she would finally be noticing something was amiss as his shadow puppets took their places encapsulating her pussy and tiny rose bud of her ass, seeping into either entrance with only the most imperceptible of discomforts. The ends outside her body began to swell, forming sack like shapes that resembled testicles, stretching her panties outward tightly, but unnoticeable to anyone but the Princess.

It was just about time for him to make his entrance. The Princess had stopped, and the guards had finally felt that something was off. It only took a blink of eye, but Grey was within the tight circle. The ring of heavily armored and armed golden elves swiftly and reflexively swirled around to face the intruder, their hands drawing well honed lengths of steel, leveling all seven swords at Grey's slender throat.

"My Princess, I'd bow , but I feel somewhat....constrained...at the moment", One of Grey's lender fingers prodded the point on the nearest blade, feebly trying to push it back only to have it edge closer to him.

"I know it seems like you gentle-elves have me at some disadvantage, but I assure you, that is not the case", Grey had lost all trace of his usual madness and whimsy. His eyes were narrowed, focused, and his voice had taken on a steady and meaningful prose. Altogether, he was unrecognizable in contrast to merely moments before.

"I think you may want to consider carefully what you do next, as it may have some effect on the fate of your dear Princess". With that he began to will the tendril rooted in Alana's virginal pussy to grow a second tendril near it's base, just above the balls that had finished expanding to nearly the size of a fist. The tendril quickly developed a prominent sucker near its tip, and wasted no time latching itself to the top of Alana's sex, surrounding her young and inexperienced clitoris. The underside of the sucker sported tiny, almost microscopic tendrils of it own, which began to incessantly massage the flesh underneath, coercing Alana's naive clit to play.

The tendril still seeping ever deeper into Alana's ass began to take form, a dozen dozen openings forming along its surface, releasing a warm slick fluid, coating itself thoroughly as it expanded, stretching the young Princess's tight virgin ass. The tendril had grown to the width of Alana's pinky finger before withdrawing from her hot back passage, only to spread her tight anal ring again, thrusting deep inside her nubile body.

Grey almost swooned as he allowed the feelings from the shadowy minion fucking the Princess's ass to flow across into his body. Yes, better than I could have hoped for!, he thought. His own member, still throbbing dully from the attentions of earlier began to fill with a new torrent of blood, stretching and pulsing as it rose to the occasion.

By this time the guards had noticed something coming over the Princess, letting their steel waver and droop slightly, "Good boys", Grey cooed as the blades finally dropped back down to their scabbards. He reluctantly withdrew his slender dagger from the groin of the captain, Sex and Violence always go so well together!
 
Last edited:
Alana kept up a steady pace behind Xavier, looking at the number of different people around, all of which were trying to get a look at her. As she walked, she couldn't help but wonder why she had gotten so dressed up if the only people that were going to see her were the ones that lived in the palace. The guards were blocking her almost the whole time. Sge bet only a few people were able to actually catch a glimpse of the young princess. With that fact though, she still didn't stop smiling or waving!

Well, not until she felt something on her inner thighs. It was a light feel, something she wouldn't have noticed if she weren't walking. She got the urge to try to see what it was, brush her gand over her thigh, but she couldn't risk someone seeingnher do that. A princess was suppose to be well mannered. Stopping to look under your dress wasn't really well mannered. After a moment, she was able to forget the feeling... At least until she felt the same feeling, inside her panties.

She stumbled slightly and her free hand shot downwards, grabbing the bottom of her dress, stopping herself from moving her hand lower. She closed her eyes a bit, taking a deep breath before she felt something slid into both her virgin holes. Oh my... She slowly let her dress go and went back to walking. As soon as the crowd died down or they got to the palace, she could figure out what was going on with her. Not that she thought she would make it after she felt something happening to her panties.

They were getting stretched out, almost to the point she feared they would rip. Her face remained a calm and angelic features, while her eyes were filled with worry. Sometging like this had never happened before, she knew it wasn't normal either. Mentally, she ground her teeth, upset that she hadn't fought with her father more about staying home! She wanted to keep going, but it was impossible to ignore this discomfort. Alana slowed down her pace until she came to a stop, bending over slightly. The guards behind her stopped as well, watching her with a worried expression. "Princess?" She turned her head, seeing the guys beside her had stopped as well, looking at her, all with the same worried expression. She went to saying what was wrong, that she needed some place, but someone grabbed her forearm, pulling her away from the center of their circle.

Xavier let her arm go after twirling her around, drawing his sword and pointing it, along with the others, at a mans throat. A man that some how got through her guards. The odd feeling in her disappeared for a moment and she tilited her head to the left slightly, confused, thinking, "How'd he get through?" He looked upset. Almost like he needed to do something. "What are you doing here?" she asked before Xavier grabbed her wrist, his silent way of say 'Shut the hell up!' Not that she cared after a moment.

As the man spoke, warning the men not to kill him, she felt something touch her clitoris, well actually attack her clit! Princess Alana gasped out in complete shock, her eyes widened as a unbelievable sensation started to run through her, making her legs go weak. "W-what!" Her hands shot down, grabbing her dress. She squeaked a soft plea, "Xavier," The feeling intensived a moment later when she felt what ever had eased it's away inside her, start to grow. Her shoes curled with in her high heels as a sharp pain ran through her, feeling her opening being stretched. It wasn't by a lot, but that adding to the feeling happening with her clit, was making her head spin!

Relief flooded through her, thinking it was about to end when the thing started to pull out. Only to gasp out, feeling it thrust back into her, going just as deep, if not deeper. Alana could feel her body reacting to the odd attention her body was getting. Behind the fabric of her silky dress, her nipples began to harden, growing longer. Her eyes closed and she started to fall to her knees, but Xavier grabbed her around the waist, dropping his sword to his side. "What do you want?" He hissed out, between his clenched teeth, glaring the man down, as if he was hoping if he glared at him hard enough, he might burst into flames. He knew he couldn't touch him though. Not until he figured out what was making the princess feel so off that her legs gave way.
 
The throng outside the ring of guards continued to cheer, and throw up all manner of revelries. Grey casually ran a hand through his long black hair, tucking the thick locks behind his slender grey elfin ears as he let his mind filter down to his minions. He could feel the shadow puppet around Alana's sex sucking and tickling her embattled clit, emitting soft *squelch*'s as it suckled on the sensitive flesh, adding its own helping of warm white fluid leaking from the center of the sucker to make the noise nearly audible if not for the boisterous crowd.

The minion had developed a thousand thousand tiny tentacles along its underside. They began to wiggle and gyrate, carressing and massaging the soft skin surrounding Alana's pussy as a form began to take shape at the entrance to her sex. The thing began to part her soft silky nether lips, stretching her virginal sex as it began to take the appearance of the head of a penis, the large mushroom shape tip wedging itself between her folds. The shadow cock gently stroked itself along her, almost imperceptibly pressing into her with each slow rock.

At the same time Grey directed the slender tentacle reaching deep into the Princess's ass to retreat into itself, becoming a large sphere wedged between the firm cheeks of her bottom. The ball compressed itself against her tight anal ring, keeping it parted and opened slightly, giving her the anticipation of being penetrated again.

"Now, now, we're all friends here, right? No? Well...we shall be as intimate as lovers before long...Pleasant?", Grey smirked a little as the guards looked around questioningly, obviously confused by what he had said, and wondering if the last word had been rhetorical. The ambiguity was soon cleared up as a the large Troll appeared out of nowhere with a nasty looking dagger carved from the bone of an animal Grey could not remember. Pleasant had the dagger press tightly to the Captain's jugular as he began to walk him slowly back away from the Princess.

"By now you're all wondering , "What does he want? What can we do to get out of this? Is this an assassination?...blah..blah..blah". No, I am not intending to kill anyone, except Mr. Dagger-Eyes over there if he continues to bring the mood down", Grey gestured toward the Captain, soliciting some grunted response he didn't bother to process, The Joys of mastering selective hearing!, "I'm just looking for some light entertainment. As simple as that. I know! I know! Sounds mundane, and maybe it is, but after living as long as I have...you see countries come, and countries go. People rise to power, people fall through depravity, it's all rather boring. So, lo' and behold I find a beautiful elfin Princess on her way to sign a treaty, and most likely be wed to the Human prince as part of some sort of anti-aggression-long-lasting-peace deal. So I think to myself, "Seems a perfect chance for some fun"...What do you say Princess? Entertain me, or.... ", Grey let the thick head of the shadowy cock pressing between Her folds nudge further into her pussy, threatening to penetrate and sullying her purity.

" Do I need more of these threats? You know how those Humans are sticklers for their virgin brides. It could cost your kingdom everything. Oh, the stakes are quite high, aren't they Princess, so?", with that he began to approach the Princess, parting the lower half of his robe, exposing his engorged shaft. "Entertainment for your Kingdom? Deal?" Grey could see her cheeks flush, causing his swollen member to throb noticeably with the beat of his heart. He was at least as wide as her slender wrist, and three quarters the length of her forearm. He reveled in the thoughts that must be going through her head.
 
Alana slowly started to squirm, rubbing her legs together slightly as she looked at the elf. Honestly, if this guy wasn't threatening her, she would have thought he was cute. Not someone she would ever try to get with, but someone she would think was rather attractive! Not because she was shallow, but because, well she didn't date. Ever. Besides, with guards like the ones she had, who would really try to date her, no matter how cute she was!

As he stared at her, she felt something rather large trying to push it's away into her virgin hole. At the same time, the object inside her ass pulled itself out of her hole, but it still remained between her cheeks. She cried out softly, her eyes widened. Even as Xavier tightened her hold on her, trying to calm her down, her head started to fill with thoughts. "I'm going to lose it! In front of my guards., in front of a bunch of strangers. In front of everybody! My virginitys going to be taken away by somethinb l can't even see." Xavier probably just thought she was shaken up by this man here, not because of what was going on under her skirt.

She was about to pull him down and whisper to him what was going on, Xavier being the only person she truely trusted her, but she didn't get the chance. A small grunt/growl could be heard over her even as his hands moved away from her. Alana tilted her head back for a moment, seeing the weapon pressed against his neck. Instantly, her heart dropped. She was sure Xavier was going to get her out of this, but there he was, moving back, away from her. It was clear from the way he looked at her that he didn't want go move away, but if he wanted any chance of stopping whatever he was planning, he would have to stay alive to do that.

Slowly, she looked over at the man, listening to go on about what everyone in her circle was thinking. She tried her best to act like nothing was going on with her and tried to put her mind on her guards. Honestly, it didn't seem like this msn really wanted to kill her, but she wasn't sure what he would do to them.

When he went on to talk about what he was doing to her, she actually cocked her head to the side slightly, taken back by the 'wed to the human prince' bit. That... that wouldn't happen. Her father wouldn't allow her to marry something as weak as a [i[human[/i]. But, she didn't think about that for long. Not when he asked her if she would entertain him. At the same thing, whatever was between her legs, pushed itself up, moving deeper into her pussy. Her cheeks turned a bright red color and she gasped slightly, afraid it might take her cherry right there.

Princess Alana stepped back, her legs shaky as he moved closer. "N-no." she mumbled, answering his question. Sure, she was pretty sure she wasn't going to get engaged today, but he could be right. And if she wasn't a virgin, it could strike up a huge war between their people and it would be her fault.

As he moved closer, she watched him, only to freeze and the color drain from her face. Right in front of her, not seeming to care about what anyone around him thought, he pulled open his lower half of his robe, showing her her first ever cock. Even if it was her first though, she knew it was bigger then most. Around her, she could hear a few of her guards mumbled, obviously irrated that they couldn't do anything to stop this.

"He can't want me to do this. He wouldn't do this." she thought, her lower lip quivering slightly. Even as she thought about this though, she couldn't seem to pull her eyes away from his member. Even with everything that had happen, what he was doing, she could feel her pussy starting to dampin. "I..." She forced her eyes up to his face. " What do you want me to do?" she asked him, trying to act like he wasn't effecting her.
 
"Hmmmm", Grey took his chin within hand, Maybe I was a bit premature with the news....mustn't spoil the surprises!

"Princess, I wish to feel these", Grey pressed his thumb against the Princess's thick pouting lips, tracing across their warm moist surface, " delicately administering their own form of diplomacy across our swollen and wanton friend, here" , he attempted to guide her delicate slender hand down to his throbbing stiffness. Accentuating his desires.

As he waited for the Princess's touch he let his mind take full possession of his minions. He could feel with acute intimacy the sudden and now exacerbated moistness of the Princess's sex. Her juices began to coat and bathe his rather honoured friend buried so slightly within. Grey let the total sensation of her warm wetness wash over him, flooding his being as if the minion was an extension of his own dick. Ever so slowly he let the minion swell wider within the Princess, spreading and stretching her virgin pussy open, directing the minion to bulge and seep back within itself like a continual wave, pressing against the thin barrier of her hymen repeatedly, threatening it but not penetrating.

The minion wedged between the firm cheeks of her ass began to form the large head of a cock, the tip leaking a steady flow of sticky white fluid that was warm to the touch. With each passing beat of Grey's heart the thing continued to take shape, lengthening and pressing against the Princess's tight back entrance, stretching her taut anal ring along the thick mushroom shaped tip, forcing the incessant warm flow of liquid into her, coating and filling her.

Grey swooned with the overwhelming sensations, trying to bottle them up before they distracted him too much. He was enjoying this nearly covert game of fucking the young virginal Princess without her guards or captain , Xavier was it? Mr. Dagger-Eyes, whatever. I how wide his eyes will be when he see's the Princess wrap her lips around my hard cock; probably about as wide as her lips will be around it. , knowing it.

"So what do you say Princess, will I have to use...Force", Pleasant's knife tightened around Xavier's throat, drawing a thin drop of blood at the same time the large cock forming at her ass's entrance decided to begin pressing its advance, using the liquid spewing from its tip to ease its journey as it deflowered her virgin ass, letting her feel her first cock ever, but in the wrong place.
 
Alana's blush deepened as he reached out and ran his thumb over her lips. Her body went stiff for a moment, stopping the shiver that tried to break free. When he grabbed her hand and tried to move it to his now on display shalf, she bit her lower lip. She didn't pull her hand out of his grip until the very tips of her fingers made contact with his throbbing member. It was hot to the touch and even though she didn't wrap her hand around him, not that she could, she knew he was hard! She wanted to reached out and touch him, just for a second, but she wasn't going to let this guy think he could do anything he wanted to her, when ever he wanted. She was not a easy girl and she wasn't going to allow him to think she was. The only reason she was even thinking about doing this was because of her people!

Easy girl or not though, he knew how to make a girl go weak in the knees. Sadly, right now it was more out of fear them being turned on. After she pulled her hand away, she felt the foreign object widen, stretching her tight, virgin hole and making her wince slightly. "Oh god," She felt it move deeper before stopping at her burier. The only thing that was keeping her body pure. lt felt like she would fall over any moment because her legs were shaking so bad. It only got worst when whatever was wedged between her cheeks, started to grow, stretching her anal hole extremely uncomfortably. "Stop, stop, stop, please!" she thought as she closed her eyes for a moment before opening them back up and looking at him.

At the same time that it grew, she could feel a liquid filling her. lt wasn't a bad feeling. Actually, it turned her, making even more of her juices flow. The man snapped her out of the slowly overwhelming feelings that were whipping through ot her, telling her she had to decide now. She heard Xavier growl behind her, but she didn't have the heart to look back and see what he was growling about, just incase he was getting hurt... because of her! Not that she had to worry.

Whatever had been stretching her ass decided that it was time to move on and start pushing it's way deeper. The liquid it had been filling her with made it a bit easer on her, but that didn't mean it felt good. In fact, it was quite painful. "No! Please, you don't need to use any force." Alana grabbed her dress and moved it so her knees would be covered and protect her from the hard ground at least a little bit, before she moved closer to him and got down in front of him.

From the position she was sitting, his cock was right in her face, pointed at her. As much as she hated herself for this, her mouth actually started to water. This was so wrong, this man was actually turning her on.

Behind her, she could hear Xavier, his voice almost pleading. "Princess Alana, get up! Get off your knees n-"

"Shut up!" She ordered quickly, not turning to look at him. Instantly, he did, but not without a grunt. She stayed in this position for a moment, before she reached her hand out and wrapped it around the middle of his shaft, or wrapped what she could around him. She was right, he was hard and as she held him, she could even feel his throbbing. Slowly, Princess Alana leaned forward and opened her mouth wide, taking the head of his cock into her mouth.

It had to be the oddest and hardest, no pun intended, thing she ever took it her mouth. She closed her eyes and started to suck on him, trying to get him wet so she could try and take more. Her tongue lashed out at him, running over the spongy head, dipping into the tiny hole. Slowly, she took a bit more in her mouth, her eyes watering slightly. As she did this, she tried go think it was just the two of them. That there weren't a group of people watching her, looking down at her.
 
Grey's eyes narrowed as his watched the Princess kneel, This was much easier than I thought it'd be. I haven't even had to kill the elf-boy.... yet. He could feel the self-hate and embarrassment radiating off the young elven princess as her hand finally grasped him. Her palm was warm, but still felt cool on the hot flesh of his turgid and pulsing shaft. It was enjoyable watching the young thing feel her first cock, especially in the midst of her personal guard, and the boy Xavier. If she only knew this was tip of an iceberg that would sink her to increasing depths of depravity. In this moment though, he just wanted Her to focus on the large hard object in front of her, she may not be as compliant if she knew this was just the beginning.

Grey turned to eye the young captain of her guard, making sure to lock gazes as he cooed a soft moan over to him, flexing his thick shaft within the Princess's grasp for added affect. He had always had a thing for the dramatic. He was just in the middle of taunting the young captain with further embellished sounds of enjoyment when the Princess suddenly slid the thick head of his cock between her warm moist lips, the unexpected forwardness of the Princess causing him to involuntary let out a longer drawn out moan, This must be killing the boy! I was expecting her to require further persuasion...elves have become such sluts since I was here last...

The Princess's nimble tongue was literally bathing his throbbing hardness with her warm saliva, leaving it shining in the mid day sun every time she withdrew her attentions. The unexpected suckling of his shaft was not lost on the captain, the scuffling of his boots were loud among the general grumbling of the guard detail as they were forced to watch helplessly as their Princess was forced to take a strangers cock into her royal mouth. The elven boy Xavier however was struggling futiley against Pleasant, trying to save his precious Princess Alana.

"Pleasant, I do think the boy would like a closer look..", Grey's lips were stretched in the broadest smile he could remember having in at least several hundred years. Pleasant obeyed silently, letting the Xavier's flesh taste the cold blade of his dagger once more as a reminder before kicking out his knees, forcing him down close to Alana's tender loving care of Grey's member. Xavier could see her thick lush lips stretched wide around him, suckling him gently as she worked hard to coat the swollen organ in her mouth with warm wetness, struggling with each bob of her head to force more of him into her.

"She's quite a good cock sucker for being a novice, would you like to be next?", He chuckled at that. It would be awhile before she would be allowed to please Xavier, she had the rest of the guards to attend to first, but that was later. He noticed the lewd act was becoming too much for many of her personal protectors, and the leather codpieces were filling up quick, straining against the leather clasps holding them in place. This was perfect.

He let the sensation of the minion pounding the Princess's ass wash back over him, enjoying the sensation of her now less than virginal hole gripping his mock-cock tightly. He was now taking her from both ends, introducing her to her first feel of a cock in every place but the generally accepted one, her pussy. He left the minion with a simple command, every inch more she took of him in her mouth would be another inch forced into her tight ass.
 
She looked up at him, taken off guard as he moaned. Sure, the first few where surprising, but she thought he would have kept the same tone, since she had no idea what she was doing, not get
louder! Though, the moaninb wasn't the only thing that confused her. Him having his eyes on something behind her did as well. If she was the one getting forced to suck him, shouldn't he be looking at her? "Behind me, behind me? Who's behind me?" she thought, trying to get her mind on what was in her mouth. The only person she could think of was Xavier. Was, he teasing him?

Lucky, she only had to wait a few minutes before she heard Xavier's familiar grunts and growls before a loud thump. Quickly, she looked to the side, seeing her top guard on his knees, a few inches away from her. His eyes were facing towards the ground, but she could tell he wanted to look at her. She'd known him long enough that she knew what he was thinking just by looking at the expression on his face. His read a number of different things. Anger, gentle, shame, arousal. No matter how much he hated what was happening to her, what she was beginning forced to do, she knew this was turning him on. She wanted to be anger with him, that his mind had even the slightest dirty thought running through it, but found herself unable too. This wasn't his fault. No matter how good he was at protecting her, no one could have predicted something like this.

As she looked at him, her eyes traveled downwards, to the thick, red line that was falling down his throat. Her eyes widened slightly at the sight of the blood the dripped out from the wound on his neck. At the same time, his eyes moved from the ground, up and over to look at her. Quickly, her own eyes shot away and she looked back up at the man, trying to ignore the way he was talking to him. Asking him if he wanted a turn. Still, no matter how much she tried to ignore, she couldn't stop herself from allowing her teeth to run over him for a moment as she bobbed. Even for a girl who's never sucked a man, she knew how sensitive a guys member could be!

After a moment, she stopped using her teeth and went back to sucking, making sure her teeth didn't touch. If she wanted this to be over with, she needed to make sure she didn't cause him to much pain.

Not that he felt the same.

Alana whimpered around cocks as the object inside her ass, moved deeper. Quickly, she reached her hands up and placed them on hips waist, her nails digging in slightly as she did this. Not to cause him pain, more to stop herself from doing something stupid. She forced herself to take an inch more, thinking it would stop, only to have it go deeper, stretching her painfully open. "Your hurting her," She heard Xavier growl softly, obviously getting more and more pissed off by the second. A moment later, she gagged hard, her mouth going to deep. Quickly, she pulled her mouth back, coughing a bit. Her spit covered what part of his dick that was in her mouth, as well as her chin. "Do you see what your doing!?" She heard him snap.

Before he could move, she took a breath and moved her head back up, wrapping her mouth back around his cock. Her eyes shot to Xavier, narrowed slightly. She didn't want to piss this guy off and risk getting deflowered here.
 
"No, what...am...I..doing..good sir?"

Grey had begun to thread his slender fingers through Princess Alana's beautiful silky golden hair as soon as the foolish captain had begun protesting aloud. In truth he had been waiting for the boy to make some sort of stand. It'd only serve to make things more interesting for Grey. Finally he had a reason to be a little rough, and the blame would be all laid at Xavier's feet. He couldn't help a chuckle between his moans as he suddenly clenched the young elf's hair tightly, forcing the entire length of his shaft down her inexperienced throat. He could feel the twin sensations of her throat and ass spasming wildly at the sudden and unexpected deep intrusions. He held himself lodged inside her, the heavy full sacks of his balls resting on her narrow chin as he eye'd the young male elf.

"Please, I beg of you, boy, describe what I'm doing to her....in detail. That I might be able to assist in your protests"

Good boy, keep it up 'white knight', you're only serving to help me use your little Princess, and definitely making me harder at the same time, Grey's cock was positively trembling inside the Princess; The thick veins lining his cock pulsing as they fed his rigid member more blood.

After several long moments he withdrew himself from her, leaving just the thick barbed head of his pole between her lips, the large ridge pulling out against her lips, keeping them spread taut on his girth. It was incredibly erotic having this high-born elf with her lips wrapped so tightly around him. Especially since he could feel the beginnings of her arousal through the minion still swelling and stretching her delicate virgin pussy open over and over in unison with its tentacle latched to her clit, suckling and licking it with a thousand thousand tiny little tongues. She was quickly throwing kindling on her own inner fire, and it was apparent by the increase of her love juices coating his inky little friend.

Grey turned and gave the captain one more amused look, and a sly you-caused-this wink, before driving himself all the way to the hilt back inside the young elven Princess’s mouth. He wasted no time setting up a brutally hard rhythm, making up for lost time as he fucked her throat savagely. The Princess’s coughing and sputtering only served to pleasure him further and ease her own violation by coating his thick length in even more saliva and warm wetness. Her mouth and throat seemed to convulse around him like an orgasmic pussy milking a large cock with each deep thrust and invasion of her slender narrow throat. He could feel her esophagus stretching and fighting desperately to accommodate his cock’s width, it was splendid.


“The nose….breathe through the nose, my dear”


Grey was not prone to sympathy, but he figured it’d be best if she didn’t pass out on him, he did want her to feel everything after all.


The shadowy phallus buried between the firm cheeks of her ass began to hum, vibrating violently within her as the surface started to open hundreds of tiny holes. The pores began to pour out copious amounts of slick clear fluid within the ass of Alana, causing the large intruder to become slippery and wet, easing its harsh reaming even further. The small black globule attached to the cock spearing the Princess’s tight back passage began to grow, slipping over the hem of her white silk panties, pushing them down off the arch of her ass. The shadowy minion continued to expand, developing first two large testicles , then sprouting legs and a waist. The once small globule was becoming the form of a man, the torso extending out from the newly form waist, sliding the tail of the Princess’s dress to the side, exposing the predicament of her anal intrusion to Xavier and the rest of her guard. The thick black cock stretching her once-virgin anal ring open stood in stark contrast with her creamy peach skin.


The minion had finally finished developing into a perfect naked clone of Grey. Its hands rested around the cheeks of Alana’s royal ass, the thumbs working down between each firm globe, spreading them open wider for a better view…for all…of her harsh ass fucking. The *slap* ‘s of the clones waist against Alana’s upturned ass and *squelch* of the large cock squeezing against the wealth liquid between its and her flesh was audible for everyone in the circle despite the continued noise from the boisterous crowd not even 10 feet away.


Grey continued fucking the young elf Princess from both ends, letting the sensations overwhelm him, causing his throbbing and wanton twin poles to swell even larger, stretching her further. He didn’t know if the sudden increase in girth would alert her, but he didn’t care much at the moment either; the bigger the surprise, the better.


In unison the two cocks buried themselves up to their balls in the Princess’s throat and ass. Grey’s and shadow clone’s balls convulsed hard, squeezing their heavy full loads violently up into their long thick shafts. Their balls felt like they had sent gallons of hot and thick cum surging towards the narrow openings at the head of their cocks. Each length began to quiver uncontrollably as it was now not only nearly full to bursting of blood, but now a conduit for a torrential flow of sticky white liquid about to utterly fill this virgin young elven Princess. The pressure only increased as the cum flew up the ever narrowing passage, building its pressure and increasing its heat as it finally exploded within Alana. The first jet seemed to last an eternity as Grey’s cock lodged in Alana’s throat deposited over 10 seconds of continual flow almost directly into her stomach. The shadow clone spearing her ass mimicked Grey, the excessive amount actually shooting out around the tight seal created by her anal ring. The sticky white fluid created a near river as it trailed down over her pussy and inner thighs, saturating and soaking her white silk panties before continuing down further to create a hot pool around each of her knees.


By the time Grey was done Alana’s tummy was protruding slightly from being overfilled, and she was kneeling in a near mini-lake of the hot sticky white stuff. Her deliciously peachy skin was stained with his seed along her thighs and sex, and her dress she had tucked under her knees was completely cum-logged. There was going to be no cleaning that much out of its fibers, even using magical means.


“Care to tell me what I just did to Her, now? Good Captain?”


Grey sighed, exhausted and spent as he withdrew he withering weapon from the Princess’s lips with an audible *pop*.
 
He watched Grey, watching his amused face. It was clear that he wasn't just doing this because he had a liking to Alana, but the look on his face read how he was enjoying how he was reacting to all this. He actually had the balls to play with him! He was going to pay for this. Xavier was going to make sure, as soon as she was far enough away that he couldn't harm her, that he would wish had never even heard about this princess. He remained silent, leaving his question unanswered, until he saw Grey's finger, the ones that were only moments ago running through her golden hair, tighten before she was yanked forward and his member was buried in her mouth.

Her hands tightened on the mans hips, holding him tight as her head was painfully pulled forward, so his cock slammed into her unexperienced mouth, moving into her throat. As if having something so large yank open her mouth wasn't bad enough, the cock that was in her ass, plunged it's way deep inside her, stretching her open, making her feel like she was ripped open! She screamed, but with his shaft so deep, it only came out as a muffled whimper. Tears quickly filled her eyes, which she closed as tight as she could, even when she heard Xavier beside her.

"What the fuck!?" He could see the mans dick in her throat, watching her face twist up in a mixture of pain, fear, and shock. Alana was smart. Really smart, but not when it came to something like sex. Sure, she knew what it was and why people did it, but really, she was a complete and total virgin. He doubted she even knew a cock could go so damn deep. He was filled with undying rage. It was hard to fight the urge to stand up, grab the guy, and rip him away from her, but he kept telling him, over and over. He wouldn't be any good to her dead and he knew if he made a move, that nice would probably be on him in a heart beat.

Even so, that didn't stop him from growling at him. "She can't breath! She doesn't even know what she's doing. Stop it!" He said, balling his hands in tight fists.

Tears streamed down her light pink cheeks and her body started to shake. Pull out. Pull out! She thought frantically as her head started to spin as she trying to get in some air. After a few more moments, she did though. Not all the way, but enoug that she could breath better and she didn't feel overly stuffed, for both ends. Slowly, her hands feel away from him and she desperately sucked in fast breaths. It's a good thing she did that too, because it only took him a moment before he pulled her forward again and slammed his cock into her mouth, but unlike the first time, he actually started to rock his hips. Slamming inside her over and over again. It probably wouldn't have been to bad if her ass wasn't getting fucked as well.

Her hands went up and grabbed his thighs, clinging to him as she gagged. The pain that she felt only moments ago seemed to heighten as he moved his hips repeatedly, but she wasn't as worried about throat. Her ass was what was really on her mind. Something was happening. Fighting past her pain, she could actually feel hands on her cheeks and someones waist hitting her. Which was impossible. No one had walked up behind her, she would have felt them, but this was clearly a mans body! Why isn't anyone helping me? Her men could clearly see she was in pain, but no one was helping her. What if they were... enjoying this?

She didn't know how long he had been doing this, but when he stopped, she was close to falling out. Alana had no idea how much more she would be able to take until... The cocks seemed to spasm in her mouth and ass before something hot shot out of the opening, into her. Her first instinct was to pull away, to get her mouth away, but his grip was firm, holding her in place as he groaned over her, showing everyone in her circle the pleasure that was going through him. As well as telling everyone here that he was filling her up. By the time he stopped, it felt like a life time and it felt like he filled her up like he had never cum before as well. Behind her, she could feel something leak out of her backdoor, running over her pussy and on her thighs.

When he removed his cock from her mouth, her hands fell away from his thighs, falling to land in the puddle of cum as she tried to keep herself up right. Sadly though, her body didn't seem to want the same thing. Somewhere between that first thrust and the lake of cum, her body had started to really respond to whatever was rubbing over her clit. It felt like a electric shock was running through her. Her body was slightly rocking, her hips were grinding. Whispering, she asked, "Now what?"

He looked at Alana, stunning. One, because he never thought he would see her do such a thing like get her mouth fucked and two, he never thought such a thing would turn him on so much. Alana swoomed a bit before she fell towards him. With a lightning quickness he moved and caught her right as she fell towards him. "Leave, Now." He growled at the man, shaking.
 
By this time the crowd had quieted down, and a near deafening silence had spread through out the boisterous throng. The Princess's guards had been stationary for a suspiciously long time. Grey looked over to Pleasant, who had let his knife drop from the young Captain's throat. The Troll merely gave him a helpless shrug, He can be damned sentimental at the worst times!

*clack, clack, clack*

Grey's boots were loud against the paving stones as he walked towards the nearly unconscious, and certainly overwhelmed, Princess's head. The Captain was quivering with rage as he coddled her upper half, which just happened to rest against the his puffed and bulging leather codpiece, I wonder if she even notices, how sweet, Her personal servant aroused by her rape! Should make a good dime novel...

"I don't think I'll be leaving quite yet boy..."

He grinned, restraining a wink as thousands of *Hurrahs!* and shouts of joyful celebration once again filled the air. Grey watched as dozens of roses were being tossed into the air and out into the crowd. Handfuls of the delicate blooms were being dished out to the crowd, and by none other than....Pleasant. The Troll had retrieved a basket full of the floral delicacies, and was now tossing them with earnest above the heads of the ring of guards, and out towards the plebs. Hearts and Minds my friends....Hearts, and Minds!.

The clone hadn't moved an inch since Alana had tumbled over, bent at her waist with her upper body resting in Xavier's aroused lap. The head of its cock still sat squarely in her cum-filled ass, keeping her deflowered anal ring spread open around its deflated and wilted width. The clone suddenly began to melt, turning into an ebony black pool before shooting up and under the Princess's disheveled and cum-soaked dress. It had split into two large tendrils, the lengths slithering along her body in unison as they snaked their way around her ample breasts. They ran under her heavy pert globes, squeezing and groping at her soft sensitive flesh before circling back onto itself in a hypnotic circle. The tendrils swirled incessantly, tightening its grip on her creamy nubile mammary's as the tips desperately worked their way to the hardened buds of her nipples. The cruel tentacle-shaped minions began to play with her sensitive hard apices, flicking and licking back across them while contracting tighter on her, fondling and playing with every bit of her well endowment.

Grey bent over the Princess, running his hand through her hair, almost congenially.

"Do you think this is over Princess....hardly...it has just begun..."

Something large, hard, hot, and green suddenly slapped against the side of the Captain's face. Grey watched his stunned expression as Xavier turned to look up at Pleasant standing over him, the Troll's massive cock hanging loosely down in front him. The Troll had a serious look upon its face, which was only exacerbated by the mean look of his rather stiff and impatient friend.

"Oh...and for you as well....I had almost forgotten about you..."

Grey looked up at the boy as he crouched over the Princess. He noticed the Captain trying to look back at him to probably offer some sort of extraordinarily rude retort...but Pleasant wasn't having any of it. He may have been giant, but he was quick. His dagger had reappeared in his right hand, while his left held Xavier's slender chin. Pleasant had directed his face to look up at him as he swiveled his head to and fro in a patronizing no expression. He then began to rock his hips, grinding his massive erection against the young male elf's cheek, leaving soft trails of warm pre-cum to stain his flesh as it dried. Grey felt the boy would be occupied for quite some time...

The guards hadn't moved as they watched stoically. A few had begun to openly rub and massage their aching hard-ons through their codpieces, but most had remained vigil in keeping the public's view away from the scene taking place.

"Listen Princess....it seems your Captain has found himself in almost as much trouble as you. Are you willing to pay the price to potentially save him?"

Grey looked back of his shoulder just as Pleasant had begun forcing the fat head of his engorged green shaft against the pursed lips of the young male elf. It was a losing battle for him, Grey knew. Pleasant had his ways, and no one had ever successfully fended off eventually falling for him....The old Troll had always known the way to a fuck-toys heart, or pussy, or ass, or even mouth as it would be now.
 
Last edited:
Alana couldn't believe the feelings that were ripping through her as she laid on Xavier's lap. Of course, pain was one. Her ass was on fire, even around the cock that was still inside her, and her throat. It would take forever to be able to eat hard foods. Then oddly pleasure, Her clit was pulsing, making her hips gyrate. Confusion, anger, fear! All of this was running through her, making it almost impossible for her to pay attention to anything going around. Well, besides the feeling of Xavier's hand running over her arm.

Xavier slowly ran his hands over her arm, stroking her as his other arm held her in place, trying to calm her shaking. As the crowd quieted, he was more then sure this was over. This man couldn't go on if the whole town heard what he was doing. Rather she was their Princess or not, they wouldn't allow a women to be raped in such a way. When the knife disappeared from his throat, he allowed himself to look down at her, looking her over better. Some of her hair was still up, but most of it was hanging lose, falling in wavy curls around her face. Her breathing was quick and hard as her body tried to get back the air it had lost.

His gaze was ripped away from her, when Grey walked up close to them. His arm twisted, fighting the urge to reach up and strangle him, before the crowd started to cheer once more. His eyes moved away from him as he looked around confused. They shouldn't be cheering. They hadn't move, no one had done anything! Oh crap. He watched as the Troll that had only moments ago been holding a knife to his throat, throw flowers over the guards, into the crowd. The feeling of Alana's body jump made him look away from the crowd and back down at her, watching her back arch slightly. It only took him a moment to see something moving under her tight top, circling her breasts.

Her hands shot down and grabbed the mid section of her dress, trying to grab onto something as yet another sensitive part of her, use to be pure body, was abused. Sure, now that that thing wasn't buried inside her, she felt a bit better, but the new sensation wasn't helping the condition of her pussy. Slowly, trying to fight back to urge to moan as her breasts were squeezed, she opened her eyes, looking up at Grey as he smiled down at both Xavier and her as he bent over.

His hand moved out and ran through her hair, just as a soft coo escaped her mouth. The sensation on her tits was growing as the creature played with her nipples. She could feel her pussy gushing juices now, adding to the lake of cum that was around her. "Make it stop," She growled as she squeezed her legs together, trying to stop the growing need inside her.

Xavier moved hand away from her and made a move to grab Grey since he was so close, but something hit him, catching him off guard. Confused, her turned his head, seeing the Troll back in front of him, but this time, what was once covered, was now hanging out in full display, hard, large, and ready to go. His eyes shot up from his cock, to look at the expressionless face he made as he looked down at him. Now, Xavier was no virgin like Alana here was. He had his fun with a number of women when he wasn't protecting her. Women though! Not male Trolls with a urge to rape. This whole seduction was getting more and more insane with each passing moment, but no matter how bad it was seeming to get, it never one stopped his own dick to throb behind it's chamber.

The guard was about to move his head away, not only to get this guys prick out of his face, but to snap Greys neck for telling Alana that he wasn't through, even after all that he already put her through. Only to freeze as the dagger reappeared at his neck, digging into his skin to stop him from moving away. That, added to the Troll moving his head up to look at him, made it impossible to move without getting his neck slashed wide open. Which didn't seem so bad when the mans cock started to rub against his cheek. At that moment, he want to push Alana off him so her head wasn't rubbing on him and keeping him hard. He wasn't interested in men and he wasn't planning on letting anyone think he was because Alana was making his prick throb harder with each move she made. Xavier made sure to keep him mouth closed tight. He knew what he wanted, but Xavier wasn't giving him away to get in unless he really pushed.

Alana had been looking at Xavier for a while now, watching as the Troll showed off his need by rubbing his cock against him. Slowly, she pulled er eyes away from the scene in front of her and looked at Grey as he gave her yet another reason to give up her body. Save him? Alana pulled herself away from her guard, forcing herself to sit even as her body spasmed. She couldn't allow Xavier to go what she went through. "What am l saving him from, exactly." Because it looks like he'll get his mouth fucked no matter what l do.

She made sure to keep her eyes on him and not on what was going on beside her. "And what else do you want me to do?" She added as her hands balled into tight little fists.

Xavier tried hard to keep his mouth closed as tight as he could as the Troll pushed against his lips, trying to push his c his lips. His eyes closed slightly as he balled of his hands. It was kind of a relief whne he felt Alana move away, but in the position he was in he couldn't turn to see what she was doig or what was being done to her. He could hear her asking Grey what else she wanted to do and held back from opening his mouth and snapping at her. She's already done to much. She shoudn't be doing this thing more. Especially when she was doing that one thin f him.

His lips parted slightly able to keep them closed with the way he was pushing. The head of the trolls member slighted past his lip, bu he closed his teeth, grinding them together, making sure he couldn't get anymore of his cock in then what was already past his lips.
 
Last edited:
"I guess save is too strong of a word....more like, ease his predicament. I'd imagine it'd be much more difficult for him if he was going to receive Pleasant's...loving?...in a tighter, and dryer hole, yes? You can empathize, I'm sure, seeing as you've just gotten done with something similar...except you had all the advantages of being in a much smaller predicament and with a lot of wet and hot help.... And, do you still feel much like a virgin? I'm glad there are so many alternatives for our fun..."

Grey couldn't help but let his lips split into the widest grin he could manage. He could still feel the waves of pleasure soak into his being from the bulging and undulating minion still lodged directly against her hymen. Every wave and expanse pressing against the thin barrier, threatening it. Suddenly the minion began to grow larger, forming a tiny ball within her pussy just beyond her soft silky lips. The outside of the spherical minion began to spin , the smooth slick surface growing hundreds of tiny little bumps that began to vibrate and pulse. The tip of each bump sprouted what looked to be a tiny nipple, from which began to leak a hot milky-white slick fluid as it twisted, coating the inside of the Princess's pussy in a psuedo-cum, lubricating and easing the balls twist and roll inside her.

A thin chord began to grow from the inky mass below the Princess, reaching up between her silky wet folds, latching itself to the ball within. Immediately the chord became taut, pulling at the ball, forcing Alana's virginal pussy lips to spread open as it struggled to pull it out of her. After several moments the chord became slack, letting the ball settle back within her as it continued to spin and twist. Then, again the chord began to pull on the ball, stretching her open anew, unable, or unwilling, to spread her open the entirety of the sphere's fat width.

Grey was amazed by the forwardness of one of the guards as he watched the guard unclasp his codpiece. The guard's eyes were obviously fixed on the exposed Princess's cum-filled asshole as remnants of the former load still dripped profusely from the well stretched fuck hole. Grey's eyes lit up as he found himself fortunate that the players in his grand design were making this too easy. He quickly waved the guard over, his wrist almost directing him like an inbound plane to the Princess's awaiting orifice. The guard wasted no time as he shuffled himself over to the bent over and exposed Alana, his short but fat cock wasting no time in finding and dipping into her abused back passage. The other guards, embarrassed but unable to stop their fellow guard, scooted in closer, maintaining the shoulder to shoulder armor screen of privacy.

Grey's hand rested against the guard's shoulder before he could drill himself into Alana's ass, halting him momentarily.

"Now Princess...don't you see all your poor and suffering guards....I want you to alleviate their afflictions, or better yet...beg them to satisfy themselves with your body...or...the results could be two fold: Watching your precious Captain endure horrible pain, and the knowledge that you failed to potentially save your Kingdom...."

With that he began to grow the ball inside her, letting it stretch and strain her pussy as it continued to hum and quiver, drenching her saturated sex in more fluid as it began to flow freely , dripping down to soak her panties still clinging around her thighs just below the lower arch of her ass. His renewed threat to her virginity coincided with the Troll's hand dropping down into Xavier's lap, his massive paw squeezing the small elf's codpiece, causing him to scream out in sudden sharp pain from his smashed balls, giving Pleasant all the opportunity necessary to drive his huge cock into the back of his mouth, quickly taking up a nice rhythmic fucking of the young male elf's mouth. Pleasant's knife remained flat against Xavier's throat, reminding him the consequences of any foolish actions of the teeth variety.
 
Last edited:
Alana looked up at him, her eyes wide as he told her what she would be saving Xavier from. If she didn't do what this man wanted, not only was he going to cause a war, but he was going to allow her greatest guard to undergo brutal pain. When she was getting her ass fucked, it hurt like hell, especially when he started slamming his dick inside her ovet and over again, but did would hurt more for him. Not only was his backdoor not wet, but Alana had something, has something on her clit, taking away from some of that pain.

Xavier would have nothing. He'd have to feel every inch of Pleasants dick slamming in and out of his ass.

"l... l" she looked at her captain, watching him struggle to keep this guys dick out of his mouth, without getting cut more by his blade. She turned back to him, ready to give him a answer, but something caught her, making her free instantly. "Oh god," Her hands moved from her dress to the ground. "Oh fuck," she gasped as she felt the object take a new form inside her, just inside her pussy, before spinning. If that wasn't enough, she felt it start to vibrate inside her, rubbing against her inner walls. Her eyes closed and her hips slowly started to rotate, matching the pace of the object inside her. Well, at least until something started to pull on it. She could feel her sex stretching, opening up. After a moment though, it stopped and moved back inside her, but that didn't stop the thing from moving inside her.

The Princess was so focused on what was going on inside her, that she didn't even know someone was coming up behind her, until someone had a firm grasp on her hips. Quickly, she turned her head back, seeing one of her guards behind her, a lust filled glow in his eyes. "Jamie?" She choked, shocked beyond believe that one of her people wanted to do this to her. It was obvious what he wanted by the direction his eyes were facing. She closed her eyes, waiting for him to dive into her, unable to find the words to tell him to stop before he dove. Lucky, Grey could.

With a shiver, she turned her head up to look at him, at least until she looked around at her guards, checking to see what he ment by 'suffering' guards. They were all, all of them were fucking hard! It was clear by the way they stretching out their codpiece's that they enjoyed the show that was going on in front of them. Slowly, fresh tears swelled up in her eyes, realizing now of them wanted to help her, except Xavier. No, all the rest of them could think about was pounding her. Alana was so fucking pissed that she was unable to get her body uncontrol, even at this upsetting moment.

Suddenly, instead of looking at Grey, she cried out, feeling the thing grew larger, but by this point, it wasn't painful, instead it was unbelievable, body filling pleasure. As her body bucked slightly. "I'll do it," she gasped out to him. "l'll beg, ju-just they can't have my pussy. Please?" She asked him, her voice pleading as her bowed her head, trying to control the odd pleasure running through her. "Please?" She asked him, grindinb her teeth together slightly.

Xavier could heard Alana begging not to get her virginity taken away, but he didn't really have time to react. Not before he felt his sack being squeezed. He wanted to keep his mouth shut, but he was so surprised about getting his balls grabbed, that he actually screamed. lnstantly, he wanted to slam his mouth shut, but it was to late, the Troll slammed his hips forward, buring himself in his mouth. Xavier gagged around the invading member, closing his eyes tight. He didn't have time to get control of his gagging before he started to rock his hips, fucking his mouth.

He wanted to bite down on the hard object, but he knew that if he did, he'd be lying in a puddle of his own blood in a instant. So... he started to do the only thing he could think about to do to get his cock out of his mouth. Gentle, Xavier started to suck on him, using his tongue to run over the underside of his dick, trying to pleasure him. The whole time, he was thinking, "l'm doing this for Alana. All of this us for my Princess."
 
Pleasant was a gentle lover....ok maybe not gentle...but under the circumstances, he seemed very concerned for the male elf's health as he began the process of easing his large phallus into his throat. His hips rocked, bobbing the head of his cock into the entrance Xavier's tight virgin esophagus, teasing him, letting him feel the anxiety build and congeal with anticipation. The outline of his turgid member was clearly visible as he worked more into him slowly, making sure the elf had time to get used to his size. Oh yes, Pleasant was a tender Troll with a lot of love to give, and he wanted this new fuck-toy to receive it all.

Grey's hand left the Guard's shoulder, letting him sink his fat dick inside the Princess's ass with a loud *squelch* as it displaced more of the copious amount of cum. He wasted no time slamming his slim hips against Alana's ass as he pounded her in a short hard rhythm, the slapping of skin filling the air between the ring of guards.

"Wise choice my young Princess....now I want you to order your Guards to fuck you. Don't want any jealousy issues to arise, everyone gets a turn! Now go on....command them to put their hard little dicks inside you, and fill you with their seed."

The circle became tighter as another guard lost his composure and left his post, forcing the others to close ranks again. The guard almost ripped his cod-piece off as he scrambled up to Alana, his hand guiding his prick within inches of her mouth.
 
Back
Top