The Last Thing You Thought...

Status
Not open for further replies.
LT: How'd the ice cream man get my cell number

Because he is good. Damn good.

Oooo... *eyes light up as she takes the ice cream and turns around, pulling the wrapper off. Her eyes never leaving the Hello Kitty ice cream* Mmmm... ice cream.

-Reaches out, scoops up a little girl scout and sets her in the passenger seat. Then closes the door and locks it-

You just sit there and enjoy it. Get out of the cold.

Because he is good. Damn good.

-Reaches out, scoops up a little girl scout and sets her in the passenger seat. Then closes the door and locks it-

You just sit there and enjoy it. Get out of the cold.

*is startled by the arms grabbing her, placing her in the van's seat. She sits for a moment wide-eyed, glancing around before slowly licking her ice cream. The thought running through her mind* Well this is weird... but ice... cream....

Maybe I should turn the van into a big ass flatbed?

throw some bedding down, some iron bars along the sides for safety...and handcuffs

*slips silently in the back of the van, and pulls the door shut behind him*

Maybe I should turn the van into a big ass flatbed?

throw some bedding down, some iron bars along the sides for safety...and handcuffs

*glances back at the sound of the door shutting. Her face paling slightly at the both of them there and the mumble of handcuffs* Oh nos.... *hands slowly sliding toward the door handle, fumbling to open the door*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back