Masturbating when driving

Cbare

Really Experienced
I was on a solo road trip today and had the unbelievable urge to jerk off as I drove so other drivers could see. I didn't have the courage to really do it. I was wondering if anyone has and how did it go?

I have done it a few times. The danger makes it hotter

When I had my earth crushing F-250...stroking was easy. Today you may still end up on the Sex offenders list

yes

i did once. started out as flashing men in trucks on the NJTP till it esclated. i put thr vehicle on cruise control & got off hard while i had a trucker on either side of me watching intently. came so fucking hard. in retrospect, tremendously dangerous.....but God, fucking hot

I had done this a few times in my early 20s driving home from college classes. Being stuck in a room with so many gorgeous women, I couldn't wait until I got home and stroked myself while driving the back roads home.

From my experience, those that can see are truck drivers and people in buses. :D

I was on a solo road trip today and had the unbelievable urge to jerk off as I drove so other drivers could see. I didn't have the courage to really do it. I was wondering if anyone has and how did it go?

No I'd crash the car 😳

Done it a few times. I stayed away from vehicles that were taller than my car.

One time I was so horny before I left, I put on a condom to not make a mess. I was meeting someone. When I got there, I went to the bathroom to dispose of the condom.

i did once. started out as flashing men in trucks on the NJTP till it esclated. i put thr vehicle on cruise control & got off hard while i had a trucker on either side of me watching intently. came so fucking hard. in retrospect, tremendously dangerous.....but God, fucking hot

I need to start taking the turnpike.

wow...

I wonder how you would explain that to the police? Charged with distracted driving and what's your defense?

A gorgeous nerdy woman I know told me she used to masturbate a lot while driving. She could also do it while driving and talking on her cell phone. Talk about multi-tasking.

I've pulled my cock out quite a few times while driving and fantasised about flashing women in other cars, but I'd probably have been mortified if any of them actually saw what I was doing.

Hehe I have...but it gets to the point that I have to pull over.....way too distracting hehe

Ive masturbated to orgasm while driving only once, it was right before daybreak and there were very few cars on the road with me. I came all over my hand, then realized I didnt have anything to wipe it up with, so I licked it off my fingers.

A lot of times I will pull my cock out while Im driving and slowly stroke it, then put it back in my pants. I like doing that while Im in traffic, it makes me feel so scandalous

Have done it many times. Never to be an exhibitionist, but simply because it was fun and it felt good!

I have done this but not to the point of orgasming. I would pull my dick out and lightly stroke or just caress the head. Just cause it felt good.

I've done this a few times but it was really only because I was horny, not because I wanted people to watch.

Back