Wife ties up hubby and jerks him off onto his face

cramer-FL

Tour Guide
i think it would be hot to read a story of a wife that punishes her husband by making him jerk off onto his own face then makes him eat the cum.... leading into group of men jerking off on to him.

cramer-FL said:
i think it would be hot to read a story of a wife that punishes her husband by making him jerk off onto his own face then makes him eat the cum.... leading into group of men jerking off on to him.

I think cum on your own face would be rare.....

use your imagination.... laying on your back,, knees over shoulders,, cock pointed at your face....... getting the idea.

cramer-FL said:
use your imagination.... laying on your back,, knees over shoulders,, cock pointed at your face....... getting the idea.

is it just old age? my knees don't go over my shoulders.

nope not old age, i would prob have a bit of trouble getting my knees over my shoulders. but some people are much more flexible, hence the odd guy who can suck himself off.

e_wr1ter said:
nope not old age, i would prob have a bit of trouble getting my knees over my shoulders. but some people are much more flexible, hence the odd guy who can suck himself off.

And the women who can put their feet behind their heads to give access to their pussies. I wasn't anywhere near that limber even in my teens!

Cramer, I'm about ready to start on that story. Do you have anymore ideas to stir up my imagination for it?;)

cramer-FL said:

Sounds like a payback story.

Husband jerks off in the wife's face for his amusement, not her pleasure. To make matters worse, brags about it to their friends in front of her. She is humiliated.

Payback: Tie him up and jerk him off in his own face. Cum get's in his mouth and he licks it, and likes it. She continues jerking him off and begins to look forward to his next load.

She doesn't tell him that she has planned her own candid camera to show to their friends.

Re: Re: Wife ties up hubby and jerks him off onto his face

BlackSnake said:
Sounds like a payback story.

Husband jerks off in the wife's face for his amusement, not her pleasure. To make matters worse, brags about it to their friends in front of her. She is humiliated.

Payback: Tie him up and jerk him off in his own face. Cum get's in his mouth and he licks it, and likes it. She continues jerking him off and begins to look forward to his next load.

She doesn't tell him that she has planned her own candid camera to show to their friends.

blacksnake you must be reading my mind!!!! great idea...

pagan... make sure to let me know the title. thanks.

cum in the face..

I love this story line.. having her girlfriends
see the film, then make him repeat the act for
them to watch.. then insert a large toy in his
while other guys jerk off in his open mouth..

Re: cum in the face..

binow said:
I love this story line.. having her girlfriends
see the film, then make him repeat the act for
them to watch.. then insert a large toy in his
while other guys jerk off in his open mouth..

nice!! you are also from Gainesville?

Weirdness... I sat down to start on this story and something completley different poured out. :confused:

Oh, well, this one is a definite quickie, so I'll try to get started on facial hubby soon. As soon as it's finished, edited and approved and I'll post a link in this thread.

pagan switch said:
Weirdness... I sat down to start on this story and something completley different poured out. :confused:

Oh, well, this one is a definite quickie, so I'll try to get started on facial hubby soon. As soon as it's finished, edited and approved and I'll post a link in this thread.

thanks.

Mechanical stand

A lady I visit ever so often has a device that was made to stretch your spine. You get on it (its like a cot), you feet are fastened in and then you are flipped upside down. Your head is just about right to fit between a womans thighs, which was what happened to me, then I was masturbated until I ejaculated. It was a simple matter for her to direct my penis at my mouth, which she did and although some flew wildly a lot ended up in my mouth. I go see her about once a month and it is great!:p

Or ...

He nuts on her face without warning, and brags. She gets even by tying his hands, flipping his legs up to his head and tying him down. Takes him by surprise and jerks him off into his own mouth.

thats part 1

Then he starts to ask about it, and seems to warm up to it finally asking for it again. But she won't let him enjoy it, it's got to be revenge still. So she agrees and they do it. She leaves the room and comes back with 3 of her friends/neighbors who watch her do it this time. They all take a turn milking him onto his own face.

thats part 2

Hey,

I've been working on this fantasy for real. Haven't quite gotten to the real payoff yet. Here goes...

My wife puts on her strapon. I'm laying down on my back. She pushes my legs up and fucks my ass with the strapon. Her body keeps me in the bent over position. While fucking me, she jerks off my cock. As I cum, she points my cock toward my mouth and I get to swallow my load if her aim is good. If not, I get a facial. (This is a concession to her since she both hates swallowing and facials.)

Re: Re: Wife ties up hubby and jerks him off onto his face

sirhugs said:
I think cum on your own face would be rare.....
One time I got a little relaxed in the tub an started doing my thing, Bad Idea--on my face, in my mouth, eye, hair. Oh it can make it that far if you're not carefully to pick a direction.

Back