 Sienna’s lounge 

Feature:

Morning Sex

Loving Big Cocks

Enjoy ;):kiss::rose:

rose2_zpshtgcsm4f.jpg
blouse_zpsovfaslfi.jpg

Loved those features Sienna...Thank You :kiss:

As a guy with a panties fetish like mine, I found the first one had me hard and horny straight away and I loved the creamy facial at the end, especially knowing that you also enjoy TRT's hot load on your gorgeous face after your eager efforts to please him with your hands and mouth.

Hard to measure up to those guys with the big Cocks though but I do so love to see the lucky women't reaction when they first get to see it. Was your reaction much the same when you realised your hubby was 'hung'?

I have always known you are a talented and very gifted writer of erotica amd I am loving your diary confessions also. I certainly get very horny reading about the things you have gotten up to and know that your confessions are all real too and not fiction. Can't wait to read more. I'm sure that I'll have a permanent hard on too as I 'enjoy' them. Nice touch to include the naughty images of the happy couple too in one of your posts....HOT! :kiss::rose:

:D:D Absolutely hairball my love, never kinder ;) All the more for me to gobble upon. You have obviously
noticed the profile pictures? I was surprised to see him volunteer one of his own :) He was never going to
do it, leaving all the graphic details to me, but it seems now I have less to write about... besides how it
feels to touch and enjoy it. Maybe he will post a glass with his cum next time. I have dared him ;):devil:

rose2_zpshtgcsm4f.jpg
blouse_zpsovfaslfi.jpg

Has he dared you to do anything?

Has he dared you to do anything?
TRT has dared me to do many things :) You can see my latest profile pictures of
which he wants to do. Teasing body shots for instance and catching me enjoying
some masturbation which should be interesting if he dares to catch me ;)
I have masturbated in front of him many times, but not with him holding his most
favourite toy, his camera :)
However, work will continue now with my DIARY CONFESSIONS part ll

rose2_zpshtgcsm4f.jpg
blouse_zpsovfaslfi.jpg

TRT has dared me to do many things :) You can see my latest profile pictures of
which he wants to do. Teasing body shots for instance and catching me enjoying
some masturbation which should be interesting if he dares to catch me ;)
I have masturbated in front of him many times, but not with him holding his most
favourite toy, his camera :)
However, work will continue now with my DIARY CONFESSIONS part ll

rose2_zpshtgcsm4f.jpg
blouse_zpsovfaslfi.jpg

He must be a very strong man. If I saw you like that, I would not be able to hold onto the camera. I would need a snorkle as I would be underwater for a while.

He must be a very strong man. If I saw you like that, I would not be able to hold onto the camera. I would need a snorkle as I would be underwater for a while.
Interesting hairball :) Why would you be under water? I would have thought you
couldn't get close enough or even like Tony, get out your cock and wank off with
me to see who cums first ;):D

rose2_zpshtgcsm4f.jpg
blouse_zpsovfaslfi.jpg

Interesting hairball :) Why would you be under water? I would have thought you
couldn't get close enough or even like Tony, get out your cock and wank off with
me to see who cums first ;):D

rose2_zpshtgcsm4f.jpg
blouse_zpsovfaslfi.jpg

If it was a race, I would surely win. One look would be all it took to cum in my pants.
I want to be underwater to have you sit on my face. The only thing I want to drown in is you when you cum

Loved those features Sienna...Thank You :kiss:

As a guy with a panties fetish like mine, I found the first one had me hard and horny
straight away and I loved the creamy facial at the end, especially knowing that you also
enjoy TRT's hot load on your gorgeous face after your eager efforts to please him with
your hands and mouth.

Hard to measure up to those guys with the big Cocks though but I do so love to see
the lucky women's reaction when they first get to see it. Was your reaction much the same
when you realised your hubby was 'hung'?

I have always known you are a talented and very gifted writer of erotica amd I am loving
your diary confessions also. I certainly get very horny reading about the things you have
gotten up to and know that your confessions are all real too and not fiction. Can't wait to
read more. I'm sure that I'll have a permanent hard on too as I 'enjoy' them. Nice touch to
include the naughty images of the happy couple too in one of your posts....HOT!
Good morning, Sienna,
Great vids and even greater thread. I think I am going enjoy exploring your thread. :)
============================
A belated hi to calculated_risks :) I hope you enjoy exploring, and please post on the thread again ;)
When I first met TRT I was not that surprised to realise how well hung he was. I had seen lots of large
cocks by that time and I knew because of his suit trousers. He had his suits tailor made and on the
right side of his pants there was an area near the pocket and groin that concealed his cock bulge within
his shorts underneath. I believe lots of men have this done when they personally have pants made for
them? However, when I saw it face to face I loved what I saw ;) Mmm... delicious.
For more information regarding this time with TRT, read... My Man, and h_m_s might find this article
interesting too ;)

===================================================
Feature:
I know that some men who follow me on here find this lady very interesting :) So here she is...

Sasha Foxxx Cumpilation

============================
A belated hi to calculated_risks :) I hope you enjoy exploring, and please post on the thread again ;)
When I first met TRT I was not that surprised to realise how well hung he was. I had seen lots of large
cocks by that time and I knew because of his suit trousers. He had his suits tailor made and on the
right side of his pants there was an area near the pocket and groin that concealed his cock bulge within
his shorts underneath. I believe lots of men have this done when they personally have pants made for
them? However, when I saw it face to face I loved what I saw ;) Mmm... delicious.
For more information regarding this time with TRT, read... My Man, and h_m_s might find this article
interesting too ;)

===================================================
Feature:
I know that some men who follow me on here find this lady very interesting :) So here she is...

Sasha Foxxx Cumpilation

Thank you for the shout out Sienna and you certainly know what ticks my boxes after the several years now that I have known you...I loved reading 'My Man' and was intrigued to hear that your man has the same fetish as me :) It is obvious that you two were made for each other and have a very special relationship together

I am a big fan of Sasha Foxxx too and loved this presentation also...Thank you :kiss:

I've fantasised many times about you treating me the way Sasha Foxxx would, my darling!

:kiss:

Thank you for the shout out Sienna and you certainly know what ticks my boxes after the several
years now that I have known you...I loved reading 'My Man' and was intrigued to hear that your
man has the same fetish as me :) It is obvious that you two were made for each other and have
a very special relationship together

I am a big fan of Sasha Foxxx too and loved this presentation also...Thank you :kiss:
I was very surprised when I found TRT's collection of panties of all kinds. During that time of course on
discovery he and I had not yet consummated our relationship. I also had not embarked on my sexual freedom
and the only other lover was my g/f. I was deeply intrigued where the underwear had come from, which
also included the odd suspender belts. They were not new or unused as you could understand my curiosity
had discovered, especially the panties.

TRT used to visit strip clubs and he tells me even today that was one way he had collected them. Another
way was obvious... ex g/f's on dates previous to ours. I found his fetish quite interesting. I loved the way
he would keep memoirs of the girls he knew and a strange confession along with it. He would not indulge in
sexual intercourse with some of them. Makes me wonder at that time if I was going to be one of those dates
and he would ask me for my panties and bid farewell :) ... But no, I was to encourage him to have sex and
our love was to be sealed to this very day
:D

I've fantasised many times about you treating me the way Sasha Foxxx would, my darling!
((( deft ))):):kiss:
Been a while since you visited deft my love ;) If I treated you like Sasha you would never forget it
for the rest of your life. Don't forget, oral sex on men is my forte with many years experience now :)
To me it has become an art with many techniques involved. I have even made someone impotent shoot
their load for me. Is that not a good achievement deft
?

rose2_zpshtgcsm4f.jpg
blouse_zpsovfaslfi.jpg

That's a stunning achievement, Sienna... it's beyond sexy to think of you working your magic like that... :eek::eek::eek:

That's a stunning achievement, Sienna... it's beyond sexy to think of you working your magic like that... :eek::eek::eek:
It wasn't really magic to be honest. Well I thought it wasn't at the time. All it needed was some gentle deep-throat
sucking and slowly he began to grow in my mouth. He told me that he had never experienced anything like it in years.
He began to groan and moan running his fingers through my hair saying; "Girl, don't stop... please don't stop." When
he was at his hardest I teased him gently with my tongue. A few more deep-throats which made him shudder and then
he told me he was actually cumming. I watched in amazement as his load, not much, shot out.

Another woman came over to us and told me that he was a voyeur and only watched for some years, trying to stroke
himself hard but never getting there. He told quite a few people that he was impotent and just liked to watch everyone
enjoying sex...

Last edited:
You're so sexy, Sienna... even your descriptions are mouthwateringly erotic.

You're so sexy, Sienna... even your descriptions are mouthwateringly erotic.
deft, I am in the process of building my sex diaries and submitting to LIT. The first one has been submitted and is now published.
I will build each one here on my thread. Please go to visit the first one submitted, read, vote and maybe comment :)

Diary Confessions Pt. 01

rose2_zpshtgcsm4f.jpg
blouse_zpsovfaslfi.jpg

I was very surprised when I found TRT's collection of panties of all kinds. During that time of course on
discovery he and I had not yet consummated our relationship. I also had not embarked on my sexual freedom
and the only other lover was my g/f. I was deeply intrigued where the underwear had come from, which
also included the odd suspender belts. They were not new or unused as you could understand my curiosity
had discovered, especially the panties.

TRT used to visit strip clubs and he tells me even today that was one way he had collected them. Another
way was obvious... ex g/f's on dates previous to ours. I found his fetish quite interesting. I loved the way
he would keep memoirs of the girls he knew and a strange confession along with it. He would not indulge in
sexual intercourse with some of them. Makes me wonder at that time if I was going to be one of those dates
and he would ask me for my panties and bid farewell :) ... But no, I was to encourage him to have sex and
our love was to be sealed to this very day
:D

I loved reading this and how you discovered TRT's fetish. It doesn't surprise me that you were curious and intrigued, not mad, as I have always found you to be very uninhibited sexually. It must have been so wonderful for TRT to share his fetish openly with you and to know you understood it and accepted it as part of his sexual pleasure before you were together. I did :) too when I read your comment about TRT asking you for your panties and bidding farewell. I am happy for you both that YOU took the initiative to show him you wanted to have sex with him and from that moment on he was clearly never going to be able to resist. You make a wonderful and very sexy couple and I couldn't be happier for you both :kiss:

Back