Lactation

jstar6999

Really Really Experienced
I'm sure this thread is already out there somewhere but I thought I might start anew. For whatever reason this has been on my mind for a few days and a rapidly becoming my new kink. Any other ladies out there into this or have a story you care to share? :)

076024D.jpg

I'm sure this thread is already out there somewhere but I thought I might start anew. For whatever reason this has been on my mind for a few days and a rapidly becoming my new kink. Any other ladies out there into this or have a story you care to share? :)
No stories just a real interest in sucking someone's milky tits. I would love to suckle and worship for hours then have the favor returned.

I'm sure this thread is already out there somewhere but I thought I might start anew. For whatever reason this has been on my mind for a few days and a rapidly becoming my new kink. Any other ladies out there into this or have a story you care to share? :)[/

I had a friend who really enjoyed this, and I wrote the short story linked below for her. It also features her other 'kinks' so you may not like it, but I would love to know what you think...

I am finishing breastfeeding my youngest now. For months my boobs have been no go areas, but now I'm stopping I really want another to taste them. Been a fantasy for a while šŸ˜

Love this!! Wish I could fulfill this fantasy for you!

I am running low now because I am weaning my baby off, but at the height of breastfeeding I could produce 250ml through expressing alone, plus my baby was always feeding.

Give them to me and I promise to draw fountains of milk out of them in just a week! :) so yummy!

Back