1. 2. 3.

Last edited:
Patrick Smith
6'1"
190 pounds
black hair
brown eyes
Very fit

I was walking through the mall and bumped into you, causing you to drop the bag you were carrying. I reach down to pick it up and hand it back to you when I notice how hot you are. "I'm sorry miss, I didn't mean to run into you, I'm so sorry."

"I'm sorry miss, I didn't mean to run into you, I'm so sorry."

I was taken by surprise by the sincere apology

"That's OK, I was miles away" I said smiling

Thankfully the bag had remained closed, otherwise my smile would have been more of a blush

I had just been shopping for some new clothes and other things, along the lines of skimpy, bedroom, special eyes only type of things

I gathered my thoughts and felt your eyes roaming (admiringly) up and down my body

Your mental undressing of me stimulating my senses

"mmm - I'd better be going" as you finished with my open toed high heeled sandals

I had also been admiring your good looks, although I hadn't undressed you yet - that would come later when I was alone

I wondered whether you were brave enough to make the next move ...

I look at her, as she started to turn away. "Miss may I take you to lunch, I'm starving and would love to enjoy dinner with her." It was the least I could do for running in to her, and any time I could spend with her would be worth it. "And the names Patrick, if you are interested."

"Well Patrick, that is a very gentlemanly offer - I accept, I'm Katie"

I had a few hours to kill before getting organised for a rendezvous later

"Where do you suggest?"

I knew of only one good restaurant in this space - a small French style bistro called "L'escargot" that served excellent food and wine

Last edited:
"Well, I'll take you to L'Escargo if you desire." I say smiling at you, as we walk towards the resturant. "It's the best resturant I know off in the area, and it's the only one fitting for you Katie." I say smiling at her.

mmm

This was looking quite fun

"Great choice" I smiled back

We walked the short distance to L'escargot and you opened the door for me

"Thank you Patrick, chivalry may not be dead yet" I winked

We waited at the bar until we were ready to be seated

I sat down on the high bar stool, my long slitted skirt momentarily showing a lot more leg than I intended

"ooopss"

I hastily pulled it back into a more correct pose, my long legs still catching your eye

You ordered a bottle of chilled wine and the waiter poured the glasses

"Cheers Patrick - thank you for asking me to lunch"

The excellent wine ran through my body, the chillness causing goosebumps

The wine was good. "The pleasure of lunch is all mine, not that often I run into a beautiful nice woman at the mall." We ate lunch slowly as we talk about each other, along with the looking at each other, that skirt slipping up earlier made me wanted you even more, even with the other patrons of the resturant.

After we had finished off the second bottle of wine we were ready for dessert

L'escargot's chocolate mousse was delicious and I ordered it without hesitation

Your gentlemanly charm was working and as the dessert arrived the thought of covering you in a thick layer and then slowly licking it off you - as I brought the first spoonful out of my mouth I licked my lips, my tongue slowly tracing the outline

I felt the familiar feeling of moistness between my legs and knew that you were going to have me before we left the mall

I excused myself and went quickly to the bathroom

I removed my bra and knickers, now completely sodden and put them into my bag

My form of the top of my small breasts were just visible after I opened the top two buttons

I walked back into the restaurant and casually brushed my skirt past your face as I slid beside you

The coffee arrived and I reached over for the sugar, my skirt sliding as open as I could let it, my upper thigh quite visible, I left it uncovered this time

I smile as I see what you have done after you went to the bathroom, I place my hand on your legs and run it back and forth feeling your moist pussy. "I can't believe you are so horny, I know I'm not that attractive." I say as I undo a few buttons on my shirt

I was a little bit surprised by your directness and at the same time exhilirated, the touch of you hand on my leg was like an electric shock and the deliciousness of your fingers moving towards my closely shaved opening only caused more wetness

I looked around the restaurant, certainly less busy than when we arrived but even so ...

I pushed harder against your fingers, your fingers now quite deep inside me

As you started to unbutton your shirt I tell you to stop and go and pay the bill

I button my shirt back up, and leave to go pay the bill, the smell of your sex still on my fingers. I head back to the booth, and see you lying down, waiting for me to come back, as you rub your pussy.

Last edited:
"Thank you for lunch Patrick - it has been a real pleasure" jangling my keys and with a very naughty smile I ask you to follow me

We leave and I turn straight towards the glass elevators - I hit the top floor button

I turn towards you, my legs parted and lift the skirt high, my long legs finishing at my shaved sex

I have just flashed the whole mall

You look dumbfounded

The lift arrives and I walk confidently down the hall, your footsteps echoing behind me

At the end of the hallway I open the heavily locked door and we enter a corporate suite - a space that I am having a dfficult time selling as it is so convenient

I remove my blouse and let my skirt slip to the floor, standing almost face to face with you, my heels just right and move towards you, my tongue ready to pleasure your mouth

I bring you close to me, grabbing your ass with both hands, as we start to kiss, as you start to remove my clothes. until just my boxers hide my massive 14" cock, which is 4" thick

I hadn't realised how turned on I was until I savaged your mouth with my tongue and lips, my hands almost ripping your clothes off

We continued our kiss as you pulled my bare cheeks towards you, your bulge and hardening sex a very pleasant surprise

I ran my fingers up and down and then worked out how big you really were

I broke away from our kiss, my finger nails scratching their way down your chest, I bit your nipples in turn causing your sex to throb harder between my fingers

I continued sliding down your body, squatting in front of you as I pulled your boxers down and stared at the largest sex I had ever seen

I ran my tongue up and down its length, still stiffening as I licked the tip

I wasn't sure how I would manage to take this inside my sex but I was certainly going to try

I watch you as you licked my hard throbing cock, its massive size has surprised you, but you look determined to take it all. You start to suck it, taking it slowly in your mouth, the head barely slides between your lips, before you slid your mouth off my cock. "Its not too much for you is it, Katie?"

I felt your sex reaching its maximum size, my mouth stretching wide around the tip, licking the juice oozing from the tip

I realised that there was no way I could swallow more than a few inches and ran my tongue up and down the length, coating you with my saliva

I wrapped my fingers around you, my mouth taking your tip and gently started to rub you backwards and forwards, all the time looking up at you as you pulled my head closer with each movement

My other hand gently pinched your nipples, the sensation causing you to throb in my hand and mouth

I slipped a few fingers into my very wet sex, checking that I was indeed ready to take such a length

"Its not too much for you is it, Katie?"

I gently slid you out and climbing onto the large desk, laid back and spread my legs wide, my fingers teasing my opening

I position myself next to you as you play with your pussy. I place the tip of my cock on your pussy, not pushing in yet. "Lets me use something that can give you some real pleasure instead of those fingers of yours." I slowly slid my cock into you, as you start to groan do to its size.

As you gently rocked back and foward, each thrust taking you deeper, the tightness of my wet sex gripped your retreating sex before you pushed deeper again

You were enormous and I looked between my legs seeing that you still had half to go

I had fucked myself stupid with toys that were as long as you, but never as wide

I tried to relax as you continued your thrusts coming a little faster, widening me

I knew that when you were at your deepest and I was wide enough I was going to have the fuck of my life

I keep moving my cock into your sex, with each thrust pushing it deeper into you, you kept spreading your legs wider to get more of it in until finally it is all in your sex. I smile at you seeing you get used to my dick

With a last thrust you paused and smiled

GOD I had taken you all in

"Fuck you feel good" my manners going out the door as I experienced the biggest man I had ever had

"Please take it slowly" I teased my rock hard nipples, their inch long points tender

I start moving my cock back and forth slowly, as you hold on the desk. I gradually increseas the speed and force of my thrusts as your pussy gets more used to my huge monster. I look at you as you moan in pleasure.

My body shudders each time you thrust deep, my body almost lifting off the desk as you pick up your speed

I manage to hold on to the desk with one hand as I pull my nipples harder and harder

My eyes are closed and I am rolling from side to side, your monster like a thick snake inside me

I knew that when I came I would be screaming the building down, the waves building inside out

"Hold on baby - I want you to take me from behind"

I felt I was totally swimming in my juices and I manage to slide off the desk, you grinning as I went down on all fours on the carpet

I pulled my cheeks apart and gently guided you back into me

"Take it slow - please ..." I whisper, imagining your pole entering me from behind

You pushed gently back inside me, my sex already a little tighter

"mmmm welcome back sugar"

You soon pick up speed again and I manage to keep upright as you begin to thrust right up inside me

I love the feel of your hands on my waist, pulling me on to you, your hands squeezing my tight cheeks

"come on baby - fuck me harder"

You pull my pony tail, pulling my face around and your tongue delves into mine with passion, thrashing inside me as you invade me

I thrust my cock harder into you, your demande just willing me on further. I grabbed your breasts as I pound you with my massive cock, it filling your pussy. I start to thrust faster as well, not giving you a chance to recover between thrusts.

I feel my body teetering on the edge of a powerful orgasm, your powerful thrusts driving deeper, my moans of pleasure becoming louder as I push hard back against you, taking you as deep as possible, my elbows supporting my dead weight as you continue to pound into me

With a moan starting deep down inside me the orgasm exploded through me with such force that I momentarily lost consciousness, your continued thrusts creating mulitple waves of pleasure, my sex pulsing throughout

I fell forward, dragging you with me, your length just leaving me as I collapsed, my body quivering as I slowly regain my senses

Back