Isolated BDSM Blurts - Roosters are Vicious

  • Thread starter La damnee elle la licorne
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Too hot

man-in-desert-drinking-water-e1424294323349.jpg
 
Bunny!!!!

One of the reasons I adored you is your ability to allow yourself progression and development and not to define yourself and deny yourself joy based on a view you had through a mirror that might have grown a little dusty. I am thrilled this is still part of you 🌹

For a long time, I thought I'd never be attracted to another Dom, but I was apparently wrong. And thank you so much for the kind words. You always make me smile. :rose:

:eek:

*faints*

No, really. What?!?!

:cool:

I DON'T EVEN KNOW. :eek:
 
For a long time, I thought I'd never be attracted to another Dom, but I was apparently wrong. And thank you so much for the kind words. You always make me smile. :rose:



I DON'T EVEN KNOW. :eek:
So how does that work anyway? Do you have rota for who gets the whip on which day? :p
 
Who cares - the question is: can he cook?

Tell me he cooked for you and that he used all the stuff that you never found any use for in your kitchen.

He has not, but that's going on the list of requests, now that you mention it. ;)
 
I'm sorry. Good news (can there be good news when your honorable and fierce opponent is gone?) is that you can maybe get a new cock to train up right.
 
Sooooooo, then... /thread?

Sorry for your loss. Quite a thing to return from holiday to.
 
"Breed me, Primalex, breed me!"

Right?

Definitely not, no, never.
Thanks for the offer though. Kind of ya. :D

Actually... Primalex... I need I big strong man to do all this goddam yard work.
I'll watch while I drink a gin and tonic, is more like what I had in mind.
 
Contemplating a milk and orange blossom bath after a long weekend and difficult Monday.
 
Does anyone have suggestions for a dry shampoo? Elle, I think you use them, and maybe Meeks? Anyone else, please, chime in. :)

My hair is very fine with lots of body. Not so much curly, more lots of wave. It tends to oily - needs to be washed at least every other day. I’m a dark, ash blond. (Because I’ve heard color makes a difference as to what type and brand.)

Thanks in advance!
 
Does anyone have suggestions for a dry shampoo? Elle, I think you use them, and maybe Meeks? Anyone else, please, chime in. :)

My hair is very fine with lots of body. Not so much curly, more lots of wave. It tends to oily - needs to be washed at least every other day. I’m a dark, ash blond. (Because I’ve heard color makes a difference as to what type and brand.)

Thanks in advance!

I've got fine, thin dark blonde hair that is also wavy that needs to be washed every other day. :) I don't use a commercial dry shampoo though. The few that I've tried left me with stiff overly perfumed hair that still didn't look very good. :( The smell was a major deterrent because it just sort of creates a really unpleasant dust cloud that covers everything (and omg the build up it created!). In a pinch I use some corn starch. I just sprinkle it on and gently work it into my roots. This doesn't leave my hair in a completely "fresh washed look" sort of way. Instead, it makes my hair less oily/shiny and keeps it from sticking to my scalp. It also adds some bulk and texture so I do this when I want to make an updo that requires a little more volume.

There may be some better dry shampoos out there now, I tried them when there wasn't full shelves if the stuff available and it was harder to come by.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top