Hosiery fetish

pantyhose2266

Experienced
Joined
Jun 30, 2014
Posts
61
I know I'm not alone when I say I have a hosiery fetish. I love the sight of a women encased in sexy silky stockings, pantyhose or knee highs.
The sound that they make when she rubs her thighs together. Watching a women sit down and cross her legs and remove her heels to rub her feet, because they are sore from being in heels all day.
When your lady wears stockings for sex and her feet are on your shoulders as your sliding your cock into her warm pussy, you nibble on her nylon encased toes. The smell is wonderful.
Having her give you a foot job while wearing them sends shivers down my spine...
Hosiery is a fashion trend that's seems to be fading away. Young women prefer bare legs instead of hosiery. I my self do not like the bare leg look. Older mature women still wear them. They know what men like to see, and some women enjoy seeing them wearing hosiery too. To see a women walking by wearing hosiery and heels will definitely get my attention.
I wondering is there any women that still enjoys wearing them or seeing women wear them.
I have many hosiery stories I would like to share if your willing to share yours...
 
Stockings being held up by suspenders is a hot sight. I like when I see a women wearing stockings and suspenders under a tight fitting skirt or dress pants and you can see the clips
 
I love to wear them too. Makes you feel sexy. Seems youngers guys get turned on by them more than older guys. Letting a guy get a little glimpse that the stop at my thigh gets me going.
 
Getting a glimpse of her stocking tops is hot. Seeing the skin above the stocking tops get hard. I know a lot of older males do like to see women wearing them, young men too.
 
I love seeing women, and men, in both hose and pantyhose. I wear them myself anytime I leave the house.
 
I simply LOVE wearing any and all types of leg wear.


9716264510_40168bb12f_b_zpsjm20ewpa.jpg
 
One of my subs/gf's showed up in at my place in a long skirt with a LONG slit on the side, panty hose, thong, see-through-white button down shirt, and a black bra.

That was one crazy night. 3hrs later she sucked and swallowed so much cum, came about 8-plus times (6 with the Hitachi Magic Wand), was introduced to anal and later admitted to loving it, choked, sucked my cock as we went to the adult shop for supplies for the night, and all this because she showed up in that outfit. She was a bad daughter but it was awesome!
 
What, no pics?

I love to wear them too. Makes you feel sexy. Seems youngers guys get turned on by them more than older guys. Letting a guy get a little glimpse that the stop at my thigh gets me going.



So where are the pics of you with them on Del? :D
 
I love to wear them too. Makes you feel sexy. Seems youngers guys get turned on by them more than older guys. Letting a guy get a little glimpse that the stop at my thigh gets me going.

Allow me to share that older guys get turned on by them too!!!
 
I've loved women in stockings ever since the first time my date let my hand wander up to the bare skin above her hose. Just knowing I was getting near my goal was enough to bring me to the edge. My date, who became my wife, enjoyed wearing all kinds of stockings just to get me excited.
 
I too have a pantyhose fetish. I love seeing a pair of legs encased in hose. Nothing turns me on more then sliding my hands up a pair of pantyhose encased legs to find no panties. A nylon encased pussy is a wonderful sight. Bad thing is I live in Texas I barely see ladies wearing them. My wife knows about my fetish but rarely wears.
 
Love hosiery on ladies.

Especially when it's genuine nylon fully fashioned stockings, but not something one would see in public here in the US. Having said that I greatly appreciate seeing a woman with any hosiery on, to me it shows a styling effort.
 
I don't care for pantyhose, but I still love the old fashioned stockings with a garter belt. That's what my wife wore when we were dating, and it was always a thrill to reach the bare skin above the stockings. When my hand got to that point, I knew I was getting near the promised land!
 
Love hosiery on ladies.

Especially when it's genuine nylon fully fashioned stockings, but not something one would see in public here in the US. Having said that I greatly appreciate seeing a woman with any hosiery on, to me it shows a styling effort.

Just a little effort in the details goes a long way, doesn’t it? I wear hosiery most days as part of my professional dress, often when I’m out on the town, and almost always on dates. It makes me feel more put together, more feminine, and, when I catch a man’s eyes on my legs, I feel much sexier.

I think that younger men enjoy the surprise of fine hosiery because most younger women don’t often wear it outside of the bedroom. Such a missed opportunity!
 
both the look and the feel of hosiery are incredibly hot...

panty hose - no thanks..
 
wearing for years

I've been wearing expensive control top pantyhose under work cloths and jeans for years, Nothing makes me feel more feminen than wearing hose and dripping semen down my inner thigh. makes me spray semen and pee all over the sheets and myself.::devil:
 
Back
Top