Elvish Women and Their Captive

LewdAngel

Experienced
Closed for Shizzz

"Any idea if he's awake yet?" Isilme asked the dungeon guard while she peeked into the dungeon cell through the small window in the thick oaken door. She could see the prisoner sitting on the floor, slumped against the wall, where they'd left him, but she couldn't tell from here whether his eyes were open.
"Last time i checked he wasn't, but he was mumbling a little so it shouldn't take long now." was his reply. The guard was clearly an Elf just like her, tall and slender, with long blonde hair and clad in light leather armor. As he spoke, she could tell his eyes would occasionally sink down to her breasts and quickly flash up again like nothing happened. She didn't mind in the slightest though.
"Alright, i'll take care of him from here. Please go upstairs and tell Elyeene to come find me. After that you're released from guard duty and you can have your way with a captive of your choosing." she continued. He handed her the keys to the cell door and made a courteous bow. "Yes, my lady."

Once the guard was out of sight, Isilme took a quick look down at her clothes to check if they still fit as intended. Before coming down here, she'd taken the time to make sure she looked as best she could, because she so loved playing the teasing game. Her face was beautiful and feminine as is the norm among Elves, with big clear-blue eyes and full and juicy, albeit pale lips. Her long blonde hair hung loosely over her shoulders and down her back, long enough to reach all the way to her waist. Isilme was blessed with an especially feminine and curvaceous body: she had long slender legs, wide shapely hips, a narrow waist and a pair of big firm round breasts, each one too big to effectively cup with a single hand. She was wearing a low-cut tube dress of light-green silk that tightly hugged every inch of her feminine body to accentuate her already impressive curves. The neckline, if you could even call it that, was less than an inch away from her nipples, revealing a large part of her doughy breasts and deep cleavage and the dress was so short that it barely even covered her hips, ending right where her thighs began. If she would bend over even slightly, the white lace panties she wore below her dress would be visible to anyone who happened to be watching. Along with that she wore a pair of tight detached sleeves and thin smooth stockings that went halfway up her thighs, leaving a small strip of naked flesh between her dress and stockings. Lastly, she wore a pair of elegant green high-heeled shoes and a decorative circlet of polished bronze around her forehead.

Isilme smirked a little at how good she looked, before she unlocked the thick wooden door of the dungeon cell and stepped inside, hoping that her prisoner was either already awake or about to wake up...

Last edited:
Calladin groaned softly, his head was throbbing and the floor was hard. The floor? Oh shit, he thought to gunsel as his memory slowly came back to him. They had been on the march, reserve forces sent into the woods to support commander Sampson, and they had been ambushed on the trail. 500 strong, and all he could remember was the forest coming alive, and being thrown to the ground.

He slowly opened his eyes, not too much, just enough to see. He was in a cell, and he could hear voices. Then he ward the door open, he flexed his hands, finding then bound behind him, and he could feel the chain stretching out behind him

Soft footfalls brought his mind back to the door, and he slowly opens his eyes, peering up. He almost coughed as he drank in the sight of a slender elf, well slender except for the tremendous womanly curves. Her garb making the extent of her curves plainly obvious. He saw her cool eyes staring at his dark almond orbs. The jig was up

He slowly sat up, his thick muscular frame was bruised and bare, his trousers the only clothes he was afforded it seemed. His thick dark hair hung over his eyes as all I his bruses and scrapes made themselves known as he sat up to face his captor.

He said nothing as he met her eyes. Swallowing, as he realized that he had never believed such beauty could be combined with such a delicious version of the female form. He instantly became wary, especially when no guards accompanied her in.

Isilme gently closed the door behind her and slowly walked towards the center of the room, inspecting him in silence. This one is certainly a nice catch, she thought to herself. Broad-shouldered and muscular, the type of build you don't find among Elven men. Even the strongest of Elven men had more of a slender and sinewy build, which made the bulging muscles of a well-trained human all the more exciting, almost exotic. She also couldn't overlook how he was badly bruised and chafed, an unfortunate but practically unavoidable side-effect of battle. He'd been examined when brought in though and it conveniently turned out he didn't have any broken bones.

"You might be wondering why you're alive." she said, intentionally cryptically. "If you even remember the battle. You remained conscious for long enough to put up a bit of a fight, so you probably do." Her eyes couldn't help but continue moving up and down his body as she spoke, taking in the sight of his muscular frame. "Don't worry, we Elves are no savages. Killing prisoners would be quite a waste. In fact, we have very good use for captives like you." She showed him a teasing smile, hoping the confusion would be visible on his face.

Her high-heeled shoes clacked gently against the solid floor of the dungeon cell as she made her way to a small table in the corner of the room, well out of reach of her captive, with a few items on it that'd she'd ordered to be brought in here beforehand. One of the items was a small fist-sized pod resembling the pod of a ground cherry. She gently flicked it with her finger, causing a bright slightly green-shifted light to begin shining from within, lighting up the previously gloomy room. Next to the pod were a small waterskin and a single cup. Non-nonchalantly, Isilme pulled the cork from the flask and poured some of the sweet red wine inside into the cup.

"You must be thirsty." she said while picking up the cup and walking back over to him. "You've been out for several hours and suffered quite a beating after all. Here, drink some." She held the cup out for him where his mouth could reach, considering he was still chained and couldn't quite use his hands. Her smile was intentionally devious, as she hoped to keep him guessing for her intentions a bit longer. "Don't worry, it's not poisoned. What would i gain by poisoning you now?" In truth she just needed him to get a bit of his strength back and ease his nerves a bit for what would soon follow. "Do you have a name?"

Last edited:
He found himself beginning to remember more as he came too. The screams and shouts, the elves he had cut through before being nearly trampled by one if the horses that broke free from the wagon train. If he hadn't been taken out of the fight by that horse he would most likely be dead. Of course many more of these elves would too. His heavily muscled arms had been swinging a hand and a half bastard sword that easily tore through the leather and light chain armor that the elvish favored.

He flexed his arms as he tested the binding behind his back, listening closely to the music melody if her voice as her lush pale lips seemed to caress every word that slipped from her lips as sh spoke his tongue. She turned her back to him, an the muscles of his arms and chest flexed as he pulled against his bonds, finding no slack, but the wall did creek slightly

With he back turned he looked at her, his eyes following the toned legs, wrapped in green, showing the smooth muscular tone of her thighs. The band of flesh that showed between her hem and her tights was milky and toned. The tight dress showed the full round swell of a firm well formed ass and the slim line of her waist

Then she turned with the wine glass, her eyes capturing his, and her melodic voice seeming to coax him forward.

He hesitated at the proffered drink, but he was thirsty as hell. If it was poison he would welcome the death. I it was something else, well he didn't know enough about elves to think any further on the topic.

He leaned forward to take a drink. His eyes slipping from hers to the tremendous cleavage that swelled forth, he top seeming to defy the laws of nature as it retained her full chest.

He swallowed the wine

"Why am I here" he asked in a gruff voice as his eyes slid back to hers

As he drank, Isilme couldn't resist to let her free hand dwell downward and idly run her fingers along the firm rippling muscles of his chest. She gently bit her bottom lip, trying not to show her excitement just yet. Especially up close, he truly was a handsome exotic sight and she couldn't help but wonder how it would feel to have her soft breasts pressed up against his sculpted chest. She remembered seeing how fiercely he'd fought during the battle. Several of her own troops had fallen to him and even the wooden bodies of the treants that served as the Elvish heavy infantry stood little chance of resisting his bastard sword. Some might hold a grudge about that, but Isilme didn't. Soldiers simply do what is their job. Besides, now that he was her captive, there were much more fun things she could do than punish him.

Once the cup was empty, she reluctantly pulled her fingers off him and returned the cup to its table. "As you might know, us Elves are of a magical lineage, descendants of the mythical Fey." she started. It was a tale she'd told a few times before, but this individual was her grandest prize so far. "The Fey blood has a few interesting effects on our body that few outsiders know about." While she had very good understanding of the human language, she couldn't help but speak in a rhythmic, singsong accent, due to the nature of her native language, Elvish. "First off, it gives us the beautiful and feminine features that Elves are known for. But there's more. Our lineage gives us an increased..." She stalled her sentence for a moment as she knelt down besides him and began running her right hand across his chest again, feeling the firm sculpted shape of his muscles. "Lustfulness. Once an Elf reaches physical maturity, they can hardly survive for more than a few days without a good... ravishing." She paused and bit her lower lip again as she felt her nipples stiffening below the tight silk of her dress. Containing herself until Elyeene arrived was turning difficult. "But there's a problem. It also makes us extremely fertile. It's almost impossible for an Elven girl to have sex and not get pregnant from it, even when you think you pulled it out in time." She idly placed a gentle kiss on his bare shoulder, feeling the warmth and firmness of his flesh against her smooth lips, gently pressing her right breast against his arm in the process. "But Humans are different. Crossing Elves and Humans is possible, but because we're so different, it only works under perfect conditions. That means that Human guys like you are the perfect playthings for horny Elven girls like me." She showed him a sincerely naughty smile, wondering how he'd react to her explanation.

Last edited:
He finished drinking, the wine quelling the dry ache in his throat. But he had been more than a little irritated with her fingers sliding over the thick slabs of rigid muscle that shaped his chest. Her finger had sent shivers through his body as it slid over his skin, the sensation seeming to make his heart race a little faster, but the mix of disgust an arousal was too confusing for him.

He finished drinking, an leaned his head back. She promptly turn and rose, her plump backside drew his eye as she began to explain her predicament. As the words sank home she turned back and knelt beside him. Her hand sliding over his muscular chest, her full firm breast mashing against his arm as she settled beside him. The feel of her body throbbing through him, then her lush lips planted a soft kiss in his shoulder.

He was torn. He hang seen the end of the fight but he could only imagine his comrades dead or in chains like him. Bit she felt so good.

He deftly slid too his feet, gaining the higher ground as he looked down at the elf. Down at the low top and exquisite pillowy cleavage. The bumps of he rigid nipples becoming plainly visible as her eyes slid up his body. His muscular, well toned, dirty, bruised body.

"So I'm to be a sex slave" he asked with a tone of shock and dismay. "A play thing for an elven slut" he said, his voice growing louder

"What other lies do you have for me. Am I to be king? Am Ito be a wizard? Surely you don't think in foolish enough to lie with you. I know full well a jealous enraged elf will come in here an kill me once I put a hand on you" he said in a growl a he looked down at her, trying to keep his eyes in hers, and not the way every breath made that poor top look like it was going to lose to gravity.

"Am I some sick sport for you?"

"One could call it a sport." she said with her naughty smile still on her face. She'd expected some reluctance and disbelief. It seemed like the logical reaction to being put into a situation like this, especially considering all the hostility between Elves and Humans. "But who am i to judge the sickness of it?" She rose to her feet, remaining very close to him. Despite her heels, he was still a bit taller than her, perhaps an inch or two. Her hands took the liberty of finding their way to his chest again, gently stroking up and down his torso, knowing all too well he could barely resist her with his hands chained behind his back. "It appears you need some more encouragement." She leaned forward slightly, brushing her stiffened silk-covered nipples against his chest ever so gently.

That's when she was interrupted by a knock on the wooden cell door. "That'll be our company." The still unlocked door slid open and a second Elvish woman came through the opening. Although she was also clearly recognizable as an Elf, she looked very different from Isilme, both in appearance and attire. Her skin was darker and had a bluish tint, like the color of a moonlit sky. In contrast, her hair, which was bound back in a long ponytail except for two locks of hair on either side of her face that loosely ran down her shoulders, was a bright silvery-white color. Her slightly-slanted eyes were vibrant green and her full smooth lips a natural dark-blue. She too was blessed with a particularly generous body, consisting of long slender legs, wide curvy hips, a narrow waist and a bountiful pair of breasts at least as big as Isilme's. Her clothing was an even more peculiar sight: she wore a black leather corset that tightly squeezed her breasts together, causing her cleavage to bulge out slightly, making her appear even bustier than she already is. Below that she wore a tight leather miniskirt, slightly longer than Isilme's dress, but not even reaching halfway past her thighs. Below that were a pair of knee-high black leather boots with 2-inch heels. Lastly, she wore a pair of elbow gloves made from supple black leather and a delicate silver circlet.

"Don't start without me, you little slut." Elyeene said mockingly in the Elvish tongue, probably incomprehensible to their captive. Isilme's cheeks turned slightly red as she took a step back from him. "I couldn't resist. We've never caught such a handsome one." was her reply, likewise in Elvish. Elyeene walked over to the two of them and without any further warning, threw her arm around Isilme's waist and kissed her right on the lips. Isilme eagerly accepted the kiss and for a good ten seconds, the two of them shamelessly danced their warm slippery tongues around each other, right in front of their bystander. While they did, their breasts were firmly pressed together, bulging out in all directions due to the lack of space between their two bodies.

Once their luscious lips finally parted, Elyeene redirected her attention towards their prisoner, inspecting him in silence for a few seconds. "You were right, this is a very nice catch." she spoke in the Human language. She stroked some of the hair out of his face to have a look at his dark exotic eyes. "I bet he's still reluctant, yes? I like them that way." she said with a devilish grin.

Last edited:
He couldn't help but feel like he was in some sort if twisted dream. His captive was a gorgeous woman with the kind if curves Everyman fantasizes about. But this couldn't be real

His body felt tingles of electricity zip through his body as she stood up, looking his body over, an let her hands trail over the firm slabs of muscle on his chest and stomach. She leaned closer, and he could feel her rigid nipples press into his skin, as the flesh if her mountainous breasts barely pressed against him.

But before he could say anything the cell door opened

A gorgeous elf, of an almost aquatic seeming breed, her blu tinted skin and dark blue lips made him think of cool mountain lakes. That cool blue skin of hers was wrapped in tight black leather. Black Lester struggling to hold back a pair of deliciously large breasts, a thin waist, and flaring hips were wrapped in a short black skirt

They spoke elvish to eachother as the newcomer walked in, the flesh of her tightly bound breasts jiggled with everystep, and his member couldn't help but throb, growing thicker along his thigh

He watched, dumbfounded, as the two kissed deeply and passionately, their delicate tongues dancing in and over one another's, as the flesh if their breasts seem to billow out between them, such full mounds with no where to go.

His cock throbbed in earnest, the thick ten inch slab of meet growing ever thicker along his thigh, trapped in the trousers he wore.

Finally the kiss ended and the new comer turned to him and spoke

"Yes. I don't believe what she said, your just trying to get me killed by a guard or something. Toying with a captive man, your twisted" he told her as he lifte his head high, his eyes dancing back and forth between the leather bound water nymph and the green bound far of the forest, at least that's how he thought of them.

"Oh there's no need to be so wary." Elyeene said as she stepped closer to him and laid her leather-covered hands on his bare chest. She slowly, sensually slid her hands down the length of his torso, feeling the shape of his bulging muscles and sculpted abs. Isilme stepped in closer as well, so close that her bounteous mounds of supple flesh gently pressed against the side of his chest. Her left hand slowly ran down his back while her right hand caressed his neck. "We'll see how long you can keep that reluctance."

Both Elves looked up at him with their piercing blue and green eyes while their hands roamed over his body. It didn't take long before Elyeene's left hand began making its way further down. She slid downward past his abs, onto the fabric of his pants and almost immediately stumbled upon her prize. Her fingers gently cupped the outline of his hardening member, already feeling the heat of it through the material of his pants and her gloves. She showed him a naughty smile and bit her lower lip in a display of lust. "I see you're a big one." She gave a gentle squeeze and felt the hardness of it, almost to full strength already. "We sure like them big, don't we, Isilme?"

"Who doesn't?" she replied while her own right hand was making its way down as well. "I bet the Human girls had a taste for you as well." She'd began randomly placing gentle kisses on his neck and shoulder, tasting the salty, somewhat grimy taste of his skin. Her left hand was on his back, fondling along the length of his burly arms. Once her right hand reached his pants, instead of going for his member, which Elyeene was still holding, she groped slightly lower and quickly found the outline of his heavy balls. She cupped them in her hand through the fabric, feeling their weight and heat.

"Your voice may say no, but another part of you is saying yes." Elyeene said. "One of them is lying, and we all know lust can't lie." She gave a slightly firmer squeeze, already wondering what it would look like once they set it free. Human cocks were naturally bigger and especially thicker than Elvish ones, and this one was particularly big for a Human. She couldn't free it just yet though. Watching him squirm under their teasing was too much fun to cut it short already.

Last edited:
He almost took a step back, almost, as the two turned their attention to him. The one in black leather stepped up to him and began to run her hands over his chest an stomach, speaking to him in that calm melodic tone that was almost hypnotizing. Her hands seemed to make his blood boil, his body responding to her touch with a speed that was alarming.

The one in green stepped up beside her, her hands going to his back, her full breasts brushing against his side, the soft silk tantalizing te nerves of his flesh, the stiff buds if her nipples.

His body began to throb from the feel of all the hands over his body, and then it got serious. The blue one, he hadn't paid close enough attention during her introduction, slid her hands over his quickly stiffening member and gave it a squeeze. It throbbed in her delicate leather clad hand

Isilme was suddenly very interested in his loins, her hand slipping down from his arm to cup his balls

"Your right. I won't deny that you are gorgeous. I won't deny that your touch is making me aroused. I've always loved fucking, but that doesn't mean I trust you. It doesn't mean I think your not out to get me killed" he said as his eyes slid down to the view I her full cleavage, wrapped tight in her leather corset style top, the flesh billowing out. Then his eyes slid over to Isilme, gazing down at the massive round flesh of her breasts

"But you are well shaped woman and can't help but wish my hands were free to run them over your flesh" he said with a lusty smile. He doubted they were stupid enough to free his hands, but I was worth a shot. An there was a lot of truth in what he had said, he really would enjoy fucking these two exotic beauties, but his predicament was a little too tenuous to be focused on sex. Escape came first. But damn they did have perfect bodies. What would they taste like? How would it feel to be inside if one of them? Their touch somehow seemed to be more than anything he ever felt when a human woman touched him, but surely that was a figment of his imagination.

"I can't deny that I find the two if you very alluring. And yes, the ladies have always enjoyed my company" he told then with a wink as his voice gained a playful tone.

Isilme let out a soft chuckle. "Elves aren't that naive, sexy." she said mockingly while she gently squeezed his ballsack through the fabric of his pants. While she was definitely longing to be squeezed and kneaded by those big strong hands of his', she didn't want to risk him running off. The the cell door couldn't be locked from the inside, so it was still openable, and while both girls were very capable fighters, they were unarmed and their captive was a brute of a man with undoubtedly way more pure strength than either of them. There was practically no way he could escape the entire stronghold on his own, but it would make an unnecessary mess if he tried. "We'll keep you chained up for now. It's for your own sake, really."

She looked up at him with her naughty grin while she slowly bent through her knees, keeping her breasts pressed against him the entire time as if to draw two invisible lines on his chest with her thick hard nipples, until she eventually got down on her knees, putting only a few more inches of distance between her face and the sizable bulge in his pants. Elyeene withdrew her hand from his crotch to give Isilme the room that she needed and proceeded to press her voluptuous leather-clad body tightly against him like Isilme had done moments ago. She brought her face close to his, so close that she could feel his warm breath against her smooth lips. She seductively licked her full lips right in front of him, causing them to shine slightly in the dim lighting of the cell room. "Have you ever kissed an Elf, Human? Very few Humans can say they do. You could be one of those few, you just need to take the opportunity." she teased, luring him to give in and kiss her.

Down below, Isilme had tightly wrapped her hand around his long thick shaft, stroking it up and down gently, feeling it throb through the fabric of his pants. Now that she was so close, she could smell the scent of his cock even through his pants, the scent of sweat and precum. The mere smell of it tempted her to pull down his breeches and unveil his member, but she was too fond of teasing him for a little longer. She let go off his member and wrapped both her arms around his thighs while she pushed her bosom forward, squishing the warm supple flesh against his crotch, feeling the elongated shape of his manhood pressing into her doughy mounds and rubbing up against her right nipple. A gentle muffled moan escaped her lips as she felt it throbbing against her sensitive nipple.

Last edited:
His eyes were locked on Isilme as she spoke, it was true and he could see it in her eyes, they were not fools. Yet ti seemed that there lust was real. These two wanted him for him. Isilme hands hungrily groping at his thick heavy balls.

Then she stopped and she sank. Her full tremendous breasts pressed firmly into his chest, sliding over his exposed torso, her rigid nipples plainly distinguished from the soft swollen flesh of her full chest. His eyes dipped down to watch the soft flesh billowing out of that top swell as it dragged over his flesh, he groaned as the delightful pillows slid over his thickening cock, and then her hands found him, rubbing and tracing him through his breeches.

Elyeene took his attention just then as she leaned close, the cool leather of her tight top pressed into his skin, and her tits swelled out of the top, her soft bare flesh pressing against his as her cool blue lips began to roll his words and fill his ears with the music of her mouth.

He smiled, and suddenly felt Isilme rubbing and squeezing her hefty tits against his aching cock, she had released his cock form her grip, the act both reassuring adn regretful. Then he felt them.

he felt two soft warm pillows wrap around his trapped cock, her chest moving,his shaft thickening and stiffening as her breasts rubbed all over his loins. God he wanted to have his trousers and her to p out of the way.

Then Elyeene dragged his attention back as she leaned close and prompted him to kiss her

He did wonder, it was true.

so he stretched his neck across that mere inch that separated them, and his lips met hers, the hot human flesh melding with the cool blue lips descended from the fae.

Her mouth parted, and his tongue slipped in, darting over hers, feeling that tingling that was driving him insane seem to redouble.

His hips began to move, rubbing his cock into her, as his tongue slipped into her mouth and danced with hers

If he was gonna die, he was gonna die happy. If he was gonna get out of here he had to gains their trust.

Both roads lead to the same place, pleasing these women. His kiss grew hungrier and hotter

Elyeene tightly wrapped her arms around his torso and pushed herself closely against him when their kiss commenced, pressing her generous breasts, which were already short on space, against his chest even firmer, bringing them right on the verge of popping out of her corset. She hungrily sucked his tongue as deep into her mouth as she could while she passionately licked and suckled on it, thoroughly mixing the human and elvish saliva inside her mouth. Soft, muffled moans vibrated from her mouth into his as she found her hand sliding up from his back and along his neck to run her fingers through his thick, dark hair.

Meanwhile down below, Isilme had made sure to position his huge elongated bulge exactly inside the deep valley between her doughy breasts and was slowly but intently moving her body up and down, stroking across the very length of Calladin’s tool with the soft flesh of her bosom. She felt it throb heavily every time she moved upwards, like a horny beast trying to escape from its confines. Her nipples were hard as iron, drawing parallel lines across his hips every time she moved up and down. As she did this, she couldn’t resist leaning forward and running her tongue across his rigid sculpted abs, tasting the salty, somewhat grimy taste of his warm skin.

“I can’t hold back anymore. I need to see it.” she panted out while she looked up at Calladin and Elyeene passionately sucking at each other’s tongues. It wasn’t the first time she’d taken advantage of one of their prisoners, but never before had she gotten this horny before even taking his pants off. She slowly pulled back, separating her warm, doughy breasts from the hot iron tool inside his pants. Her delicate fingers slowly hooked around the rim of his pants, ready to pull down his trousers and reveal the treasure below. She hesitated for just a moment before pulling the pants down all the way in a single quick motion.

Before his trousers even hit the floor, Calladin’s member jumped loose and in the blink of an eye assumed its proud erect position. On the way up, the very tip of it briefly glanced off Isilme’s soft lips, catching her by surprise. For a moment, she remained silent, simply staring at the man’s massive tool with wide blue eyes. It was thick, too thick for her to wrap her delicate hand around it all the way, and longer than any cock she’d ever seen; it must’ve been nearly a foot in length. At the base of his cock was a bush of thick, black hair, somewhat trimmed to not get in the way of anyone brave enough to try deepthroating it. The head of his cock was thick, bulbous and dark red in color.

Before Isilme could continue, Elyeene’s hand had found its way down to Calladin’s crotch and wrapped itself around his giant member, failing to let her fingers meet due to the sheer thickness of it. “Someone here is hung like a horse.” Elyeene said, having somewhat reluctantly forced herself away from the long, wet kiss. “We should’ve captured you long ago.” She slowly stroked across the very length of his cock, feeling it throb under her touch.

Without saying another word, Isilme leaned forward and ran her tongue across the length of his member, starting all the way at the stem and slowly sliding up along the shaft until she reached the very tip. Licking it filled her mouth with the strong flavors of salt, grime, sweat and sperm, flavors which turned her mind a bit fuzzy and enhanced the already prominent itch between her thighs.

Calladin felt his heart racing as elyeene sucked on his tongue. Her massive breasts seems to cover his entire chest as she pressed tight against him. Her mouth was insatiable, and his hands fought to free themselves, but bit to escape. To grope that delightful body

Adding insult to injury was the one on green, in her knees, running her massive tits all over his crotch. His member throbbed at the feel I her warm skin, then she stopped

He wasn't sure what was going on, but moaned in relief as he felt his cock suddenly spring free, only half hearing what Isilme was saying. But Elyeene broke the kiss

Her eyes widened as she reached down to stroke his raging erection. And Isilmes mouth hung open, just before she let her tongue travel along its veiny length.

"Well thank you. You two are well equipped yourselves." He told them with a wink as his eyes traveled from one pair of tremendous breasts to the other

"How do I taste darlin" he asked with. Smile , "you know, now that you've seen what I got for you why don't you show me what you've got for me" he Sao with a grin, as his hips shifted, his cock sliding closer to Isilme,
His shaft slipping in Elyeenes hand

Back