The abduction (closed)

SRP_lover19

Literotica Guru
Joined
Jan 9, 2016
Posts
2,409
Jasmine Cooper is a 24 year girl who was almost constantly horny and this was due to her first boyfriend introducing her to sex then increasing the frequency of sex. Though her boyfriends had changed didn't mean her sex drive didn't. On the few occasions she even slept with women to sate her sexual desires.

She was out walking from one of her many flings when she was covered in a blinding light. The next thing she knew she was waking up in a dark room. She didn't know what to do or where she was at. "Hello is there anyone there?" She asked hoping that someone was there. She had heard around town that some people had disappeared in the same way she had.
 
James was behind the light and smiled at her. "Welcome to the rest of your life this can be very easy or it can be very very hard."
 
"They can speak?" Cheska asked as she stepped into the light. She was a tall woman with canine features and a thin layer of velvety fur covering a mostly nude body. One ear perched atop neatly parted raven hair in curiosity.

"Yes, they usually do." Another woman stepped into view, more matronly than the first but of similar canine design. Both were topless above the waist, but draped thin, shimmering silk-like skirts about their hips and the second kept a pair of glasses perched atop her snout.

As Jasmine's eyes came into focus she discovered herself reclined on a hard table, not unlike a doctor's examination room, and surrounded by monitors displaying information in a language she'd never seen.
 
"Oh no." He did a double take looking from one woman to the other and trying to figure out what the situation was exactly.
 
((OOC: LOL -- you and me both, Sean. SRP_Lover PM'ed me this link saying it was for our story. And I didn't see your post before I made mine...))
 
"They can speak?" Cheska asked as she stepped into the light. She was a tall woman with canine features and a thin layer of velvety fur covering a mostly nude body. One ear perched atop neatly parted raven hair in curiosity.

"Yes, they usually do." Another woman stepped into view, more matronly than the first but of similar canine design. Both were topless above the waist, but draped thin, shimmering silk-like skirts about their hips and the second kept a pair of glasses perched atop her snout.

As Jasmine's eyes came into focus she discovered herself reclined on a hard table, not unlike a doctor's examination room, and surrounded by monitors displaying information in a language she'd never seen.



"What's going on why am I like this?" Jasmine asked wondering what was going on and what the plan was. She didn't know if the creatures could understand what she was saying but she wanted answers from the two. She looked down to see herself laying naked on the table which concerned her more.
 
"What's going on why am I like this?"

"We're going to breed you," Cheska answered with a pleasant smile. The fair-skinned canine stepped closer and looked at one of the strange monitors. "You're healthy. Your genetics are compatible. And you're within the expected norms of your species," she said while her eyes moved down the display.

"Well, mostly within expected norms. These..." she prompted and groped one of Jasmine's large breasts. "... are well outside the listed norms..."
 
"Well if that's the case then you can breed me can you?" Jasmine asked giving the alien a smile loving the idea of the situation she was in having her sensitive breasts touched. She didn't know what was going to happen to her once they finished with her but she was going to try to bargain with her hoping that she could continue to have sex regularly like she though they were going to do now until she gets pregnant. "You can breed me but I have a few things I would like in return. One is that you do not send me back or dispose of me I want to be taken to your planet. Two that if we are to breed I want it to be on a bed or something of the sort not this table. Three no more restraint because I am not going to make a fuss about this." She didn't know if any of this was going to work but she felt she needed to try.
 
Cheska glanced to the other woman, her eyes blinking in confusion. This was not what she had expected... that one of the Earthlings would be a willing participant??

The other woman rolled her eyes. "It's conning you," she said and fetched a collar from a nearby table. "And you're probably dumb enough to fall for it." She reached down and fastened the device around Jasmine's neck. "She can do what she wants with you, but there are leash laws for aliens like you. Can't just let you run amok."

With that, the older canine woman exited the room.

Cheska paused a beat, weighing her options, but then released Jasmine's bonds.

"Okay... I'll trust you, unless you give me reason not to." She offered the human her hand to help her to her feet. "I'm Cheska, by the way. My quarters are just down the hall..."
 
"My name is Jasmine." She says as Cheska took her to the room. Jasmine gave Cheska a playful smack on her bottom before saying "well time to have some fun." She have her a wink and a grin before they entered the room. "I think it's time to loose that dress now." She said pulling down her mate's dress so that they are both naked now. Jasmine could feel herself getting wet already anticipating what was going to happen.
 
Cheska gave a playful giggle when Jasmine tugged away her skirt. She wasn't sure what to expect from the human -- their anatomies were different from the gendered earthlings -- but she made no attempt to hide herself either. Between her legs was a blue, alien penis.

With a push she sends the human falling back onto a wide, soft bed. Cheska crawled atop her, mauling the earthling's tits in her hands and pressing her snout against the human's mouth.
 
Last edited:
Jade let out a coo before showing her new mate what a kiss really was. She ran her fingers through her lover's fur before pulling her mate into the kiss. Jade parted their lipswith her tongue massaging her mate's tongue. She didn't let her hands idle either she teased her lover's body massaging Cheska's bottom. Jade could feel a warmth brush against her leg so she peeked between them to see that it was a bright blue alien cock and it was coming fro Cheska. Jade grabbed it and began to massage it feeling how hot it truly was. She grinned before saying "wow it almost looks like a human except for it color and the fact it came from the skin around it. It's still as sexy as a human male's cock." She continued to stroke as she asked "do you also have a sex like mine?"
 
Cheska pressed her body down atop Jasmine, pinning the human against the mattress as their tongues sparred back and forth. Her palms continued to palm and fondle the human's large tits as her cock swelled against her mate's tummy.

She grinned, caught her breath when Jasmine closed her fingers around it.

She continued to stroke as she asked "do you also have a sex like mine?"

"I do... of a sort," she smiled to Jasmine and took her hand. "Here...." She sat back, opening her legs and tracing the human's index finger down the length of her cock until she felt a narrow slit at its base.
 
Jade continued to stroke her mate with one hand and with the other she stuck one finger into the small slit. She wondered of her lover would get pleasure from being fingered like a normal woman. She could feel her mate's cock throb in her hand and that made Jade hungry to have the cock in her.
 
Jade found Cheska's slit warm and wet to her touch, and the canine alien tensed and smiled as she explored. "Deeper," she panted and nuzzled against the human's neck. "And with your thumb... look for a little nub at the top of the slit...."

Her body shivered, furry tail rising at the stimulation of fingers slipping inside her.

"Mmmmm... you're a quick learner, human," she grinned, cupped one of Jade's huge breasts in her hands and started lapping her tongue against it's nipple.




((OOC: Just FYI, I have to leave for a trip this weekend. It might be Tuesday before I can write again. :( ))
 
Jade done as she was told exploring the strange but even sexier ,than humans , sex. When she felt comfortable enough Jade playfully pulled her mate to the bed and got between her legs. She continued to stroke her lover's cock but instead of continuing to finger her she began to lick her pussy. Jade was one to take charge in the bedroom and help her lover's bring her to an intense orgasm.
 
Cheska fell to her back as Jasmine moved to take charge. She was only too happy to spread her legs for the human and cooed as the girl's tongue slipped into the slit at the base of her blue, alien cock.

Mmmmmmm..... "That's it.... lick my pussy." She moaned again, lifting her hips to Jasmine's face as she combed her fingers through the human's mane.
 
Jade continued to lick her lover's pussy and after awhile she changed it up and took the blue cock into her mouth. She sucked it and when she got to Cheska's clit she gave it a teasing lick with her cock in her mouth. She could feel her own juices start to pool on the bed around her knees and she started to crave her mate's cock.
 
Cheska relished the attention her cock and clit were receiving. "Mmmmm.... that's it. You're a fast learner," she said while pulling Jade back by the hair to free her cock from the human's mouth. She stroked it against the human's soft, bizarrely hairless face before pushing it back between her lips.
 
Jade continued to suck on her mate's cock for a little bit before she took it out of her mouth. She got up and straddled the alien letting the large blue cock rest between her pussy lips. She lightly ground herself against the cock between her lips and said "hmmmmmmm do you want my pussy beg for it."
 
Cheska reached for her "slave's" hips as the human mounted her waist, but the busty alien was having none of her eagerness and drew away.

She lightly ground herself against the cock between her lips and said "hmmmmmmm do you want my pussy beg for it."

Her hand went to Jade's tummy, caressing her in open fascination and wondering how anyone can survive winter with no fur. Just alluringly soft and delicate skin. "Yes," the canine woman answered and tried to angle her cock deeper against the human's pussy. "Please let me fuck you..."
 
"Just because you think of me as your slave doesn't mean I am going to let you have all the control." Jade said with a wink pinning her lover's shoulders to the bed. "You will get my pussy in due time but first I want you to give me a rim job or if you don't know what that is lick my ass. I haven't had anyone do that to me and I am wondering what that feels like." She said getting up and hovering her large ass over her mates snout. She wondered if her lover even knew what to do or if aliens done that sort of thing.
 
1Wb2fl6.jpg


"You will get my pussy in due time but first I want you to give me a rim job or if you don't know what that is lick my ass. I haven't had anyone do that to me and I am wondering what that feels like."

Cheska looked up with stunned eyes as Jade hovered over her with her ample bum inches from her face. "Of... of course I know what that is," the canine-like alien responded -- trying to sound tougher than she was. "We're the superior species... we know all abo~~~"

Her words were muted by Jade's plump bottom press down on her face. Cheska gave a little wiggle, nuzzling her elongated snout through the valley of the human's asscheeks. She gripped her "slave" by the hips, pulling her down and extending her tongue to lap, tease and press flat with little circles against Jade's puckered rosebud.

Beneath her, she felt her alien cock swell harder and stain the fur of her waist in a steady stream of precum.
 
Last edited:
Jade moaned out as soon as she felt the tongue press against her rosebud. "Ohhhh yes that feels good now go deeper." She moaned out as she lowered her bottom onto her lover's face.
 
Back
Top