Daddy Fetish

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's Father's Day in the UK today (and elsewhere?) and my 'daughter' sent me a hand-drawn father's day card via email as a present for when I woke up. So nice to have someone who not only just calls me Daddy when we talk, but makes the effort when she knows it means so much to me.

Lucky man, some so called women don't in reality give a shit. All front curtains and no Sunday dinner is a common reality.:rolleyes:

Happy Father's Day to all the men who love their children and all the Daddies who love their littles.

It's a beautiful day here. May your day be productive and full of love.

Thanks chargergirl for looking out for the innocent!

Hi INL, RA and Haley! Hope your weekend is going good! Just dropping a note from cookie. She's super busy this weekend and wanted to say hi and wish you all well!

Hi daddy Stan! I'm glad you are doing well and Cookie is too. :rose:

Looks like Charger ruined my fun. She's mean :(

I had the hair cut, took relatively a long time, even using clippers at a 4 setting. My hair gets thick. Now certain women in my life hate me WORSE: My gray is soooooooo soft!

She's a sweetie! Sorry your fun was cut short. (And sorry for drawing that cretin here in the first place)

LOL... I don't even know what was posted..
Pity, I'm on a roll... :D

Haircut for the vacation? Cool. I need to take the boys and get them trimmed..I don't mind longer locks on my lads, but it aggravates the fire out of me when they are constantly sweeping their bangs out of their eyes.. :(

LOL, I bet you were! Hugs to you, sweet RA!

"Just a quick note to say Hi EVERYONE - Sister Littles and Daddies - and Good night and sweet dreams. Does not normally take 3 hours to drive the 100 miles from his house to mine but the weather SUCKED! This little Peach is worn out from fighting to see through torrential rain and trying to keep the car on the road .....Peach vs wind but Peach won. I left everything in the car except purse, cell phone and laptop and Ming kitty and I are going to sleep. Just a last note to tell all the Daddies, especially the real life fathers - HAPPY FATHER'S DAY!"::

Hi Peaches! Rest easy and we'll be here when you are ready.

Hi RA and INL

I had a fantastic day meeting up with a couple friends and buying shoes :D
I'm glad I asked one friend to meet up as she needed it.

It's amazing how much you can enjoy your weekend when you aren't sick with a cold, flu or stomach bug. It's been one thing after the other latterly but it totally makes me appreciate weekends like this.

Have a great day everyone.

Hugs to you too! Glad you had fun! Shoes? Oooh! Anything special to share here?

LOL Sorry! Happy Father's Day anyway! And that goes for the rest of the Daddies. :)

You didn't miss much, just the usual dumbassery.:rolleyes:

:kiss:

Thank you CG! I'm glad you are here! :rose::rose:

Hi daddy Stan! I'm glad you are doing well and Cookie is too. :rose:

She's a sweetie! Sorry your fun was cut short. (And sorry for drawing that cretin here in the first place)

LOL, I bet you were! Hugs to you, sweet RA!

Hi Peaches! Rest easy and we'll be here when you are ready.

Thank you CG! I'm glad you are here! :rose::rose:

Don't apologize for bringing him in here. It's an ass who needs no attention. He's blocked and out of mind.

Don't you dare apologize. You have NO reason too.

Yes shoes, two cute pairs and one pair of boots that I've already been told are cfm boots :rolleyes:
Later if I remember lol, time crunch this morning.

Have a great evening everyone.

Don't apologize for bringing him in here. It's an ass who needs no attention. He's blocked and out of mind.

Don't you dare apologize. You have NO reason too.

Yes shoes, two cute pairs and one pair of boots that I've already been told are cfm boots :rolleyes:
Later if I remember lol, time crunch this morning.

Have a great evening everyone.

Thank you :eek::eek:

Rj--I hope your vacation is going well! :)

Hayley--It sounds like a very successful shopping trip! Yay! :heart:

Good morning daddies and girls! Monday, what can a girl say about the beginning of a busy week? :rolleyes: Maybe she should keep her mouth shut. :confused:

Peaches, Cookie and CA---stay safe with all of that wicked weather in your area!

Cookie and daddy Stan; daddy M and his Angelbunny--one day closer to when you are together!

Photo--I hope all is going well with your Daddy!

RA--Thinking of you and sending positive energy! :rose:

Kisses for all of the others and welcome to the new folks!

Hayley--It sounds like a very successful shopping trip! Yay! :heart:

Good morning daddies and girls! Monday, what can a girl say about the beginning of a busy week? :rolleyes: Maybe she should keep her mouth shut. :confused:

Kisses for all of the others and welcome to the new folks!

Oh it was :D Just don't ask me how much it cost me :rolleyes:

No never keep your mouth shut. Here's always a good place to vent.

I hope you have a great day :rose::heart:

Good Morning! :rose: <=====ok, I'm being sarcastic. It's Monday. My washer isn't here yet. I'm still on cup #1 of my coffee, so truth be told....nothing good yet except I woke up and I'm breathing.. :rolleyes:

INL, No need to apologize. I hope you have a beautiful day, and thank you for the good vibrations. If you think about it send some calming thoughts. The anxiety is what's bothering me the most. It can be paralyzing if I'm not careful. :(

TT: I agree! Say what you mean, and mean what you say!!! Always! Glad you're settling in for the evening. Sleep tight, sweetie!

RJ: *pounce* hope you're getting to vegetate on your vacate...lol :D

Everyone else, howdy, welcome, have a good one, keep it real, etc, etc, etc...

Today is the day that I meet him. :eek: In less than 6 hours too! I'm freaking out slightly...

Cookie's Birthday Wishes!

A very special day here. It is my sweet cookie's birthday!!!!
Happy Birthday buttercup!
I hope all your birthday wishes come true today and throughout the year! You are such a wonderful little girl! I'll continue to gush about what a sweet person you are in a more private setting!
I love you!

Good morning INL, evening Hayley...RJ kick back and relax and enjoy not dealing with the morons the 40 hour week delivers!

Photo! What a special day it is for you two! How long ago did you meet (1, 2 10 years?)? Just remember to breath and you'll be okay!

Hello to all the little girls and Daddies here! For once it's a great Monday!

I hope all your birthday wishes come true today and throughout the year! You are such a wonderful little girl! I'll continue to gush about what a sweet person you are in a more private setting!
I love you!

Good morning INL, evening Hayley...RJ kick back and relax and enjoy not dealing with the morons the 40 hour week delivers!

Photo! What a special day it is for you two! How long ago did you meet (1, 2 10 years?)? Just remember to breath and you'll be okay!

Happy Birthday Cookie!!! :heart:

Daddy Stan, it hasn't been that long to be honest. :eek: He and I started our odd bantering back in the beginning of February. He pm'd me on a dare of sorts (Ok, I challenged him openly to PM me) after two days of back and forth on the threads, and we've talked daily since.

I didn't fly out here to meet him, it's just a bonus of being out here. I flew out here to celebrate my father's graduation with his MBA. He just happens to live within driving distance.

I love you!

Ahhh...thank you Daddy! Big kisses! :heart:

Happy Birthday Cookie!!! :heart:

Daddy Stan, it hasn't been that long to be honest. :eek: He and I started our odd bantering back in the beginning of February. He pm'd me on a dare of sorts (Ok, I challenged him openly to PM me) after two days of back and forth on the threads, and we've talked daily since.

I didn't fly out here to meet him, it's just a bonus of being out here. I flew out here to celebrate my father's graduation with his MBA. He just happens to live within driving distance.

Thank you so much, sweetie!
Have a wonderful time! I'm sure you two will have a blast together. :)
Congrats to your Dad!

Hello to Stan, Cookie, Photo, and Hayley! :heart:

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO COOKIE!!!!! :rose::heart::rose: May all your wishes come true, my dear!

Stan: Wassup, homie?? ( lol , I couldn't resist...teehee)

Hayley: Hugs for a good day!!!

PHOTO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You have to squeeze his butt for me, ok? BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA.. I don't know why, I just think you're Daddy is a lost nut in a cracker jack box, an all around great guy, and you are one VERY LUCKY Baby Girl... ( ok, not as lucky as me, but still..;) ) Have tons and tons of fun together...:rose:

Anyone else who bounces in..Guten Abend..!! I'll be back later. :D

I love you!

Thanks Stan, I certainly will try

Hi everyone!

Thank you for the birthday wishes! I've had a busy, yet awesome day! :)

I can't wait to catch up later! I'm still hanging with the family (which I'm thankful for!)..knocking a couple back, but I'll return as soon as I don't have a wee bit of privacy.

Last edited:
Oh it was :D Just don't ask me how much it cost me :rolleyes:

No never keep your mouth shut. Here's always a good place to vent.

I hope you have a great day :rose::heart:

LOL, I won't ask about the cost. When shoes bring a shine to our face, they are worth every penny! I hope your upcoming day is terrific!

Good Morning! :rose: <=====ok, I'm being sarcastic. It's Monday. My washer isn't here yet. I'm still on cup #1 of my coffee, so truth be told....nothing good yet except I woke up and I'm breathing.. :rolleyes:

INL, No need to apologize. I hope you have a beautiful day, and thank you for the good vibrations. If you think about it send some calming thoughts. The anxiety is what's bothering me the most. It can be paralyzing if I'm not careful. :(

Everyone else, howdy, welcome, have a good one, keep it real, etc, etc, etc...

Bringing RA a lovely healing cup of tea. Maybe you can use a little of the honey from your hive? Anxiety sucks. I wish I could give you a real hug right now. :kiss:

Today is the day that I meet him. :eek: In less than 6 hours too! I'm freaking out slightly...

YAY! By now you are probably holding hands with your daddy. Please have a wonderful time. Wishing you wonderful times with him!

I love you!

Hi daddy Stan. Happy Monday evening!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back