can a woman feel the cum shooting inside her?

anoncuriousm

Experienced
Joined
Oct 14, 2008
Posts
85
for the women's opinion here, can you feel the cum shooting inside your pussy when a guy ejaculates? obviously you'd know he's cumming becuase well the spasming and grunting and all, but i'm always curious like whether the girl can actually feel the cum inside, like if there was no spasming, no grunting, no physical indication, would you be able to feel it shooting inside you? thanks for sharing.
 
Nope. The only way I can tell a guy has cum when he's inside me is by the way he acts physically or if he says something.
 
Can't feel it. Don't understand all the women online who write about it and talk it up. They're probably making the whole thing up.
 
Nope. Never. I can, however, almost always feel the guy's cock pulsing as he cums in me, whether it's in my pussy or in my ass.
 
Weren't we going to Blank-Manual the thread we had about this earlier in the year? :eek:
 
Only slightly. While I can't feel it as it's happening, I can feel it after it's settled in there and begins to drip. Unnerving feeling, imho.
 
Twice, same guy... My Master. The first time I actually felt something direct in an area, hard to describe, followed by a heat that spread. It was an interesting sensation. I remember thinking for a split second, "what was that?"

The second time, the same thing, but the initial feeling was more subtle. Generally, when He cums inside me I do feel a heat spreading. His temperature must be high, or at least higher than mine.
 
I've never been able to feel it. Just the muscles contracting and like Ravenwind, when it starts to drip out.

Most of the nerves of the vagina- are in the first couple of inches.
 
It's possible, I have a couple times. It's sorta like being tickled with a feather though so it's really easy to miss in the middle of hot passionate sex. :D

The problem is you have to be in a position that he's pointing I guess at your cervix, he has to be right up there nudging it at the least and you sorta have to be just rubbing at him when he shoots or you will so miss it. Well it helps a ton if he is incredibly horny because he will shoot harder than normal. ;)
 
I think the "heat spreading inside" is the best way of describing it. I don't always feel it as we use condoms, but when we didn't, I definitely noticed that.
 
Can I add my two pennyworth?

I don't want to go into too many details but I think I have. Might have been mistaken as I'm still very new to this but I'm sure I felt something.
 
thank you for all your input, ladies. definitely good to know this information. sounds like most (as stated here) do not feel it. i doubt any miss it tho as it's not a very subtle or quiet act ;) thank you for sharing...
 
I used to ask my girls such question.
They told me that they couldn't feel it by their pussy alone.
 
That feeling makes my wife cum sometimes, and she loves it. She also loves the feeling of the throbbing after ejaculation.
 
I never have felt cum inside me.

What I have felt is the spasms that a guy unknowingly makes as his penis automatically spasms as he ejaculates.

...if that makes sense?
 
50/50

i have but its mostly 50/50 with some guys i havent whilst with other guys i have but its not always like opening a bottle of champers

xx
 
I usually feel it.

Especially if my cervix has been pounded against to the point of being slightly sore. The warm gush of cum feels awesome in that case.
 
Back
Top