Looking for a lady to chat with/be friends

Im a single, straight, white male, 26, and a virgin...i know shocking right? I have had the opportunity many times, but I am wanting to wait for the right person. I am looking for a woman who is not afraid of her sexuality, and is willing to just talk, and maybe more in the future.

I am a movie lover of all kinds, the new Les Mis was epic, and I have been reading a lot more thanks to kindle...technology is amazing. I have been working out daily as of this past year, and it is great.

Anyhoo, I prefer the age ranges of 21-31 for relationships, but I am more than willing to be friends with whoever wants to talk to me. :)

Also I have a story posted, jsut somethign I felt like writing one day, let me know what you think if you'd like to read it.

Im a single, straight, white male, 26, and a virgin...i know shocking right? I have had the opportunity many times, but I am wanting to wait for the right person. I am looking for a woman who is not afraid of her sexuality, and is willing to just talk, and maybe more in the future.

I am a movie lover of all kinds, the new Les Mis was epic, and I have been reading a lot more thanks to kindle...technology is amazing. I have been working out daily as of this past year, and it is great.

Anyhoo, I prefer the age ranges of 21-31 for relationships, but I am more than willing to be friends with whoever wants to talk to me. :)

Also I have a story posted, jsut somethign I felt like writing one day, let me know what you think if you'd like to read it.

Les Mis was good. But then everyone I talked to about it was all, "I cried so hard," and I'm all, "Yeah, it was pretty sad sometimes. But wasn't that Bruno guy funny?" Cue averted eyes and subject change. Also, it may or may not make me feel bad if you also said you cried. I think The Lion King was the last movie I cried during.

I got a kindle for Christmas and it is...well, I mean I think it's great and all for the convenience factor. It won't keep me from my favorite used book store.

....Also, bump for you and good luck!

agreed

Les Mis did have some sad parts i agree, but not cry worthy...last movie i cried in was the green mile...ill admit it, seeing john coffey die...sad day, especially since he really died too just recently

Just another bump, any ladies closer to the Charlotte NC area I'm not far from there

in case that was confusing maybe, doesn't HAVE to be ladies near Charlotte only anybody is welcome, just saying I'm close to there is all :)

Back